NO Transition Funds For Joe!

Trump wants Russia to catch him unprepared early in his administration. Same thing with how the adminsitration denied funding for maintaining the nuclear stockpile.

I hope all y'all like eating borscht

Reall
Hah-Hah! Trump Admin Refuses to Play Pretend with Coup Plotters — Denies Funding to Biden Transition Team

The GSA will not be funding a “Biden Transition Team” in the near future until ALL THE LEGAL BALLOTS are counted
. :auiqs.jpg:

Hah-Hah! Trump Admin Refuses to Play Pretend with Coup Plotters -- Denies Funding to Biden Transition Team

Just goes to show we need adults in the White House again.
These Trumpers are pathetic. This stunt is a juvenile as it gets. I mean they are truly like 6 year olds. No wonder the world has been overjoyed to see Trump defeated. The adults are coming back into power. As far as the Trumpers on this board are concerned, they are still in their friggin diapers, mentally speaking.
In 2016, they had no problem transitioning before all the results were certified

But, then again, Obama had class

This.

Reall
Hah-Hah! Trump Admin Refuses to Play Pretend with Coup Plotters — Denies Funding to Biden Transition Team

The GSA will not be funding a “Biden Transition Team” in the near future until ALL THE LEGAL BALLOTS are counted
. :auiqs.jpg:

Hah-Hah! Trump Admin Refuses to Play Pretend with Coup Plotters -- Denies Funding to Biden Transition Team

Just goes to show we need adults in the White House again.
These Trumpers are pathetic. This stunt is a juvenile as it gets. I mean they are truly like 6 year olds. No wonder the world has been overjoyed to see Trump defeated. The adults are coming back into power. As far as the Trumpers on this board are concerned, they are still in their friggin diapers, mentally speaking.
^
Obvious projection.

You've posted here thousands of times. Can you point to even a single one in which you've ever provided a rational reasoned argument? Seems to me that all you ever post short little sentences, like a typical 6 year old.

Forum List

Back