No Veto for War Crimes...

There is no one here that fits that description. Merely people who perceive the Israel-Palestinian situation differently than you, and whom speculate on possible outcomes that are the worst nightmare (dissolution of Rump Palestine and the relocation and scattering of its miserable, squalid masses) for those who wish to see the Palestinians triumphant in all of this.
You know that the description fits you like a glove...You want to round-up the Palestinians from their ancestral homes and expel them to other lands...

Fuck you Animal, you'll never have my respect!

Their ancestral homes are were they should all be sent, then we will see who are the true palestinians
How much do the ZioNazis pay you to spout such hateful crap? Even some of the fiercest defenders of Zionism on this board are not sick-minded as you sound...Get some serious help, you are a sick person...

Even their own leaders tell you they are not indigenous and migrated from Egypt, Syria, Iran and Saudi. Those are their ancestral homes, as they never saw Palestine as home until the LoN gave it to the Jews.
Phoenall Hi,the Palestinians are Not from the places you mention originally.......some say they are the residue of Canaanites,some say they are people from over the sea,some say they don't exist (Huh)others have them coming from Iraq,which maybe true.......I don't know.....but I do know that Jews originated from there,Iraq that is with mixed Arab blood(Palestinian) that would be an irony.......my ancestors are Basque and nobody really knows where they originated.....but like the Palestinians they are a defiant,intelligent, and caring race................Jews(Shepardic)and Palestinians are cousins basically.steve

And yet there are many reports that show they admit to coming from Syria, Egypt, Iran and Saudi and that once they have killed all the Jews they will be returning home. Like all the other pro palis you have failed to show a convincing argument that the "Palestinians" have owned and worked the land for over 2,000 years, their history is so much shorter than that. Every year they change the story and come up with another explanation until that one is dissected and taken apart piece by piece. Even the DNA tests done show that the "Palestinians" are more closely related to pigs than they are to the Jews.

There is no one here that fits that description. Merely people who perceive the Israel-Palestinian situation differently than you, and whom speculate on possible outcomes that are the worst nightmare (dissolution of Rump Palestine and the relocation and scattering of its miserable, squalid masses) for those who wish to see the Palestinians triumphant in all of this.
You know that the description fits you like a glove...You want to round-up the Palestinians from their ancestral homes and expel them to other lands...

Their ancestral homes are were they should all be sent, then we will see who are the true palestinians
How much do the ZioNazis pay you to spout such hateful crap? Even some of the fiercest defenders of Zionism on this board are not sick-minded as you sound...Get some serious help, you are a sick person...

Even their own leaders tell you they are not indigenous and migrated from Egypt, Syria, Iran and Saudi. Those are their ancestral homes, as they never saw Palestine as home until the LoN gave it to the Jews.
Phoenall Hi,the Palestinians are Not from the places you mention originally.......some say they are the residue of Canaanites,some say they are people from over the sea,some say they don't exist (Huh)others have them coming from Iraq,which maybe true.......I don't know.....but I do know that Jews originated from there,Iraq that is with mixed Arab blood(Palestinian) that would be an irony.......my ancestors are Basque and nobody really knows where they originated.....but like the Palestinians they are a defiant,intelligent, and caring race................Jews(Shepardic)and Palestinians are cousins basically.steve
----- a quick little sidebar -----

Basques...

The last pocket of the pre-history, pre-Aryan (Indo-European), pre-Celtic, original Dark White Mediterranean (Iberian) race remaining in that part of Europe, yes?

Close genetic cousins of the 'Black Irish' and Welsh and Britons (French Brittany), if memory serves correctly.

Driven into the Pyrenees from both North and South, by invading (1) Aryan [paler White] and (2) Celtic tribes, from their original and once much broader domains.

I seem to recall reading something about the Iberians (original Dark White Mediterranean race) being the ones who squeezed the remaining Neanderthals out of most of Europe a few thousand years after the end of the last Ice Age and into a tiny pocket or two at Land's End in the vicinity of Gibraltar, over the course of several millennia, and then the Iberians themselves were subjected to a similar treatment (being forced to retreat into pockets in Ireland and Wales and Brittany and the Pyrenees) by the invasion of larger numbers of more advanced Aryan (and, later, Aryan-Celtic) tribes.

I think the first time I ran across that idea was in a reading of the old H.G. Wells opus, "An Outline of History" - and that was the common wisdom within the field of anthropology during the 1920s, 1930s and 1940s, but I don't know whether that theory continues to hold sway at-present within the field of anthropology. It seems a likely possibility, anyway.

And yet there are many reports that show they admit to coming from Syria, Egypt, Iran and Saudi and that once they have killed all the Jews they will be returning home. Like all the other pro palis you have failed to show a convincing argument that the "Palestinians" have owned and worked the land for over 2,000 years, their history is so much shorter than that. Every year they change the story and come up with another explanation until that one is dissected and taken apart piece by piece. Even the DNA tests done show that the "Palestinians" are more closely related to pigs than they are to the Jews.
I tried to speak to you in an intelligent way,but alas you responded as you normally do.....with vitriolic moronic,total inaccurate Bull Shit......such is your chronic mentality

Basques...

The last pocket of the pre-history, pre-Aryan (Indo-European), pre-Celtic, original Dark White Mediterranean (Iberian) race remaining in that part of Europe, yes?

Close genetic cousins of the 'Black Irish' and Welsh and Britons (French Brittany), if memory serves correctly.

Driven into the Pyrenees from both North and South, by invading (1) Aryan [paler White] and (2) Celtic tribes, from their original and once much broader domains.

I seem to recall reading something about the Iberians (original Dark White Mediterranean race) being the ones who squeezed the remaining Neanderthals out of most of Europe a few thousand years after the end of the last Ice Age and into a tiny pocket or two at Land's End in the vicinity of Gibraltar, over the course of several millennia, and then the Iberians themselves were subjected to a similar treatment (being forced to retreat into pockets in Ireland and Wales and Brittany and the Pyrenees) by the invasion of larger numbers of more advanced Aryan (and, later, Aryan-Celtic) tribes.

I think the first time I ran across that idea was in a reading of the old H.G. Wells opus, "An Outline of History" - and that was the common wisdom within the field of anthropology during the 1920s, 1930s and 1940s, but I don't know whether that theory continues to hold sway at-present within the field of anthropology. It seems a likely possibility, anyway.
I thank you for your detailed outline on the Basque people,I don't really know if you wrote it as some sort of slight or not but I think it was more to the tip of what is today Faro in Portugal..where the Ne/mix Homo ended up......The Basques have remained a people nation throughout history,the Romans tried to conquer them and had only marginal success(when the rest of Europe were over run).....the Moors never conquered the Basque regions or people........they defied the Criminal " Franco " despite his murderous campaign against the Basque nation from the 1930's..........the Basques in response used the same tactics on the Nationalist Franco and into the 1970's......where and when they gained autonomy........in the late 50's the Basques created the Ulgor Co-Operative Movement which allowed them to be completely economically independent from the rest of Spain.....with huge success.....they kept their Basque language forbidden under Franco.....el-jazzar(the Butcher).

Don't think the Great Basque nation were around when the Neanderthals were around LOL but still today some peoples DNA does show this.......but not the Basques.

Basques are all over the world but about 2.5 million live either side of the Pyrenees in Spain and Gascony France.........Viva Basques a people who survived,much like the Jews and Palestinians....again thanks Kondy.....steve .Proud to be Basque

Last edited:

Basques...

I thank you for your detailed outline on the Basque people,I don't really know if you wrote it as some sort of slight or not but I think it was more to the tip of what is today Faro in Portugal........The Basques have remained a people nation throughout history,the Romans tried to conquer them and had only marginal success(when the rest of Europe were over run).....the Moors never conquered the Basque regions or people........they defied the Criminal despite his murderous campaign against the Basque nation..........the Basques in response used the same tactics on
You're welcome, and, no it wasn't a "slight" - it was a recap of my limited share-able knowledge on the subject - what happened to the Iberians in pre-history.

I tried to speak to you in an intelligent way,but alas you responded as you normally do.....with vitriolic moronic,total inaccurate Bull Shit......such is your chronic mentality

Your answer to everything that bursts the islamonazi bubble of them being indigenous to the land. How many links will it take before you see that the majority of "Palestinians" are foreign invaders. The demographics alone point to them being from other places as no 3rd world group could achieve a 100% survival rate of all births, never mind the 150% that was achieved from 1890 to 1948.

...Don't think the Great Basque nation were around when the Neanderthals were around LOL but still today some peoples DNA does show this.......but not the Basques...
It is, indeed, likely that the Basques - recognizable AS Basques - were 'not around' soon (centuries? a millennia or two or three?) after the end of the last Ice Age, some 25,000 years (-ish) ago, but, if memory serves correctly, the "Iberian Race" - the early Dark White Mediterranean type - were the first Cro Magnons to appear in Europe, as the ice sheets receded, and (again, if memory serves correctly), the Iberians are believed to have been the ones responsible for pushing the Neanderthals to (and over) the brink of extinction.

And, of course, the Basques, and their genetic cousins - the Welsh, the Black Irish, and the Britons (French Brittany) - also pushed to Land's End in their respective regions by later waves of Celts et al - are believed to be largely descended from and representing the last recognizable and distinct remnants of that early "Iberian Race".

Translation: if the above holds-up under a closer scrutiny, then it would appear that the Genetic Pool of pre-history's 'northern Spain' and 'southern France' which would later coalesce as the Basques was already gathered and in-place sometime soon after the end of the last Ice Age, and may, indeed, have had the starring role in forcing the last Neanderthal communities to make a final retreat.

But... of course... all that is speculation, on the part of anthropologists, and those (like me) who did some 'dated' reading on the subject, decades ago.

...Basques are all over the world but about 2.5 million live either side of the Pyrenees in Spain and Gascony France...
Believable. To this day, that branch of the Iberian Gene Pool hasn't strayed very far from the Pyrenees, in the main.

...again thanks Kondy...
Da nada. It was fun.

Your answer to everything that bursts the islamonazi bubble of them being indigenous to the land. How many links will it take before you see that the majority of "Palestinians" are foreign invaders. The demographics alone point to them being from other places as no 3rd world group could achieve a 100% survival rate of all births, never mind the 150% that was achieved from 1890 to 1948.
And you'll tell me next that the Jews were not invaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ever heard of the Canaanites and Moabites.....how silly you are,for all of us to see your Jewish Only Myopia Nonsense

...Don't think the Great Basque nation were around when the Neanderthals were around LOL but still today some peoples DNA does show this.......but not the Basques...
It is, indeed, likely that the Basques - recognizable AS Basques - were 'not around' soon (centuries? a millennia or two or three?) after the end of the last Ice Age, some 25,000 years (-ish) ago, but, if memory serves correctly, the "Iberian Race" - the early Dark White Mediterranean type - were the first Cro Magnons to appear in Europe, as the ice sheets receded, and (again, if memory serves correctly), the Iberians are believed to have been the ones responsible for pushing the Neanderthals to (and over) the brink of extinction.

And, of course, the Basques, and their genetic cousins - the Welsh, the Black Irish, and the Britons (French Brittany) - also pushed to Land's End in their respective regions by later waves of Celts et al - are believed to be largely descended from and representing the last recognizable and distinct remnants of that early "Iberian Race".

Translation: if the above holds-up under a closer scrutiny, then it would appear that the Genetic Pool of pre-history's 'northern Spain' and 'southern France' which would later coalesce as the Basques was already gathered and in-place sometime soon after the end of the last Ice Age, and may, indeed, have had the starring role in forcing the last Neanderthal communities to make a final retreat.

But... of course... all that is speculation, on the part of anthropologists, and those (like me) who did some 'dated' reading on the subject, decades ago.

...Basques are all over the world but about 2.5 million live either side of the Pyrenees in Spain and Gascony France...
Believable. To this day, that branch of the Iberian Gene Pool hasn't strayed very far from the Pyrenees, in the main.

...again thanks Kondy...
Da nada. It was fun.
Hi Kondy...maybe I should have a DNA test to see if I have remnants of the genes......if I do.......well that may explain a lot....LOL....thanks for you informative info Kondy......I am going to look into my history more.......I do know that the Romans found them a fearsome peoples.......and note that prior to the Moors invasion 708 ad against the incumbents at the time the Visigoths who had been there since circa 504 ad but the Basques still had their own autonamas sic region as with the Romans earlier.steve

And you'll tell me next that the Jews were not invaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ever heard of the Canaanites and Moabites.....how silly you are,for all of us to see your Jewish Only Myopia Nonsense

Not as silly as you as you claim the people invited to settle Palestine by its muslim owners are the invaders, when the arab muslims refused to settle because the work was too hard. The same arab muslims flooded Palestine ILLEGALLY from 1875 till 1948 because the Jews were making it fertile again.
Now about those demographics care to explain the numbers ?

...again thanks Kondy...
Da nada. It was fun.
Hi Kondy...maybe I should have a DNA test to see if I have remnants of the genes......if I do.......well that may explain a lot....LOL....thanks for you informative info Kondy......I am going to look into my history more.......I do know that the Romans found them a fearsome peoples.......and note that prior to the Moors invasion 708 ad against the incumbents at the time the Visigoths who had been there since circa 504 ad but the Basques still had their own autonamas sic region as with the Romans earlier.steve
Da nada.

If my 'dated' reading on anthropological theory (formulated in the 20s and 30s and 40s) holds-up under scrutiny and the intervening decades, then, the Iberians once ruled the coastal areas of the Mediterranean, 20,000 or 15,000 or 10,000 BC, and found their way up the coast of modern-day France and across the modern-day Britain, with little or no human settlement within the inner (non-coastal) regions of Europe, and existed that way for several thousand years, before the lighter-skinned Indo-Europeans (Celts, et al) began to encroach in the 7,000 - 3,000 BC timeframe, with the Iberians eventually getting herded into small pockets (Portugal, the region of the Pyrenees, French Brittainy, Wales, Scotland, etc) at various places one could call Land's End - no place left to run-to... where those Iberians managed to hold their ground, toughened, and remained recognizable as Iberians into (and throughout) the historical era.

Forum List

Back