🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No violence, eh ? No crime, eh ?

Democrats all got the order to disrupt their cities to make an election issue for Biden. If you saw the video from LA with all those burned out police cars, you'd flip.
Those cities should not get one penny of federal $$$$ to pay for this crap. It should squarely rest on the Democrat idiots, who caused all this mayhem in their cities, and dum dums who voted for them. No reason why other Americans should pay for it.

Can you specify who exactly is saying that there is no violence and no crime? I keep hearing this talking point being used against the media and the Left but I haven't seen an example of it yet. Do you have one?
This is BULLSHIT. And an insult to the intelligence of everyone on this board.

Post truthfully, or stay the fuck out of here. :ahole-1:

NY Times : “Peaceful protests were already happening for weeks when federal officers arrived on July 4,” the paper alleged, claiming its reporting “shows how President Trump’s deployment ignited chaos.”

CNN reported
on July 23 that “the protests in Portland were mostly peaceful,

on July 20, the Washington Post said of a violent protest in Seattle that left 12 police officers injured that it was mostly “peaceful” until it was not. The report also adds for good measure that the Seattle Police Department “has been under federal oversight since 2012 for its history of using excessive force against mostly peaceful protesters.”

In contrast to how most news outlets have been playing these stories, the Associated Press’s Mike Balsamo did a good job this weekend detailing what actually happens in Portland when the sun goes down.

“I watched as injured officers were hauled inside. In one case, the commercial firework came over so fast the officer didn’t have time to respond. It burned through his sleeves & he had bloody gashes on both forearms. Another had a concussion from being hit in the head with a mortar,” he reported. “The lights inside the courthouse have to be turned off for safety & the light from high-powered lasers bounced across the lobby almost all night. The fear is palpable. Three officers were struck in the last few weeks & still haven’t regained their vision.”

He added, “The officers outside the Portland courthouse have been hit by an array of objects from canned food to ball bearings fired from slingshots. On Saturday night, a DHS officer was soaked completely in orange paint thrown from of one of many paint cans later seized by authorities.”

Last edited:
Because I like discussing specific things.... These empty generalizations are useless.

So I thank you for pointing to something specific. The Seattle official calling CHOP summer of love and non violent. And your claim is that she said that while there was violence going on? is that right?
I asked you a question which your flew right past like it wasn't even there, and then proceeded to fire a question at me. You answer MY QUESTION first, and then MAYBE I'll think about yours. And don't tell me you answered it. Your "answer" is a disingenuous deflection from my question.

Yeah, I like discussing "specific" things too. So how about specifically, answering my question ?
You asked why I asked for a quote or video because there are examples all over the internet. My answer was that I like to discuss specifics. He made a claim so I’m asking for an example so we can discuss it. I don’t see how you think that’s me glossing over your question

Can you specify who exactly is saying that there is no violence and no crime? I keep hearing this talking point being used against the media and the Left but I haven't seen an example of it yet. Do you have one?
This is BULLSHIT. And an insult to the intelligence of everyone on this board.

Post truthfully, or stay the fuck out of here. :ahole-1:
Sounds to me like you would rather throw a fit instead of cite specific examples. Can’t say I’m surprised

So you can't point to anything specific? Sounds like your are describing yourself... DUMBASS
You don't sound like you're being honest here. People who ask questions that they already know the answer, don't deserve an answer.
Here's a question for you. Are you saying that occupying (STEALING) a whole city neighborhood and claiming it as yours is not a crime ?
There are certainly several crimes involved in forcefully occupying a city and claiming it as their own.

Sounds to me like you would rather throw a fit instead of cite specific examples. Can’t say I’m surprised
Post # 44 has plenty of examples (as if you needed them) :puhleeze: :rolleyes:

Here's a few more >>

Attachments

• 1596034058806.png
    1596034058806.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Forum List

Back