🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No violence, eh ? No crime, eh ?

Nadler and his fellow democrats including the media are pieces of shit that care nothing for those who have lost their businesses and property and yes their lives because of these riots
Time for talk is overtime to take the trash out is long past due. If the voters in their district don't do it American patriots should. It's fucking stupid to lie so blatantly when the mainstream media has recorded the destruction from the riots.

I remember when all the leftists got their panty's in a wad when a few armed protesters to the governor in Minnesota went to the state capital and exercised their right to protest. Nothing was burned down but these leftists idiots defend the rioters who have shown no respect of personal rights by destroying lives and property.

That's not how it was last Saturday, in the Capitol Hill neighborhood (former CHOP zone). There was plenty of crime and plenty of violence, including assault & battery, vandalism (smashing store windows), arson, and 21 police officers injured. KIRO reported on Sunday that authorities arrested 45 people in connection with Saturday’s riots .

We knew it, a criminal like the pussygrabber would bring chaos to the WH and to the streets, and would be compltely uncapable of dealing with a crisis. Under Barack/Biden, we had no riots, no recession, no treason, no impeachment, etc, etc.

1595975436202.png

That's not how it was last Saturday, in the Capitol Hill neighborhood (former CHOP zone). There was plenty of crime and plenty of violence, including assault & battery, vandalism (smashing store windows), arson, and 21 police officers injured. KIRO reported on Sunday that authorities arrested 45 people in connection with Saturday’s riots .

We knew it, a criminal like the pussygrabber would bring chaos to the WH and to the streets, and would be compltely uncapable of dealing with a crisis. Under Barack/Biden, we had no riots, no recession, no treason, no impeachment, etc, etc.

View attachment 368420
Chorra, que ni siquiera son un ciudadano estadounidense. que no es su lugar para decir que es y no es una tritor a América

View attachment 368420

The difference between Trump and Biden......The woman let Trump grab their pussies.

View attachment 368420

The difference between Trump and Biden......The woman let Trump grab their pussies.
and the children where horrified when Bidened touched them

Can you specify who exactly is saying that there is no violence and no crime? I keep hearing this talking point being used against the media and the Left but I haven't seen an example of it yet. Do you have one?

Can you specify who exactly is saying that there is no violence and no crime? I keep hearing this talking point being used against the media and the Left but I haven't seen an example of it yet. Do you have one?
Nadler and his fellow democrats along with the media dumbass

What was the lie that they told... specifically. Use a quote or a video please

Nadler isn't the only one. The Democrat mayors of the cities with the worst violence have said there was no violence or crime. Durkan in Seattle called the CHOP zone "Summer of Love".

Lots of liberals were saying this, until the truth caught up with them.

And why do you have to ask bigrebnc for a quote or video, when they're all over the internet ? Are you THAT information-deprived, from watching liberal OMISSION media ?

DUMBASS

Nadler isn't the only one. The Democrat mayors of the cities with the worst violence have said there was no violence or crime. Durkan in Seattle called the CHOP zone "Summer of Love".

Lots of liberals were saying this, until the truth caught up with them.

And why do you have to ask bigrebnc for a quote or video, when they're all over the internet ? Are you THAT information-deprived, from watching liberal OMISSION media ?
Because I like discussing specific things.... These empty generalizations are useless.

So I thank you for pointing to something specific. The Seattle official calling CHOP summer of love and non violent. And your claim is that she said that while there was violence going on? is that right?

DUMBASS
So you can't point to anything specific? Sounds like your are describing yourself... DUMBASS

I'll take that bet. The DAs in blue cities and states never prosecute rioters or fellow democrats, unless they have ARs and are protecting their homes.
That's why the America haters go there. Did they ever riot in Fresno, Omaha, Oklahoma City, Jacksonville, Fort Worth, or San Diego ? Cops there would probably kick their teeth in. DAs would roast them.

Interesting how Dallas TX, with a black Democrat mayor, had serious rioting, while Fort Worth, just 30 miles down the road with a Republican mayor, had only peaceful protest, few arrests, no looting, or arson or structural damage.

Democrats all got the order to disrupt their cities to make an election issue for Biden. If you saw the video from LA with all those burned out police cars, you'd flip.

Last edited:
Because I like discussing specific things.... These empty generalizations are useless.

So I thank you for pointing to something specific. The Seattle official calling CHOP summer of love and non violent. And your claim is that she said that while there was violence going on? is that right?
I asked you a question which your flew right past like it wasn't even there, and then proceeded to fire a question at me. You answer MY QUESTION first, and then MAYBE I'll think about yours. And don't tell me you answered it. Your "answer" is a disingenuous deflection from my question.

Yeah, I like discussing "specific" things too. So how about specifically, answering my question ?

Last edited:
So you can't point to anything specific? Sounds like your are describing yourself... DUMBASS
You don't sound like you're being honest here. People who ask questions that they already know the answer, don't deserve an answer.
Here's a question for you. Are you saying that occupying (STEALING) a whole city neighborhood and claiming it as yours is not a crime ?

That's a LIE!
HA HAHA. Some things that liberals post, are too ludicrous to even be granted the dignity of a response. But for the hell of it I will.

1. Oh no. No riots at all during the Obama/Biden years. Just Ferguson (partially caused by Obama) in 2014. Just Baltimore (partially caused by Obama) in 2015.. Just Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Charlotte, North Carolina in 2016, that's all. A curfew was set for teenagers in Milwaukee after three days of civil unrest, while in Charlotte, a peaceful daytime protest turned violent overnight, with looting, fires and mass arrests.

2. No recession under Barack/Biden ? How about 2015 ? Do you know the definition of "recession" ? Here it is > a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.

Here's those falls in GDP during the 2015 recession >>

1596008981031.png

Looks like THREE consecutive recessions.

3. There was no impeachment of Obama, because Republicans don't play silly political games like Democrats do. Obama could have been, and should have, been impeached and convict of treason, in his very first year, for being a major cause of the 2009 Fort Hood shooting massacre, of 48 US soldiers. He could also have been convicted of treason for filling up his White House with Muslim Brotherhood operatives. he could also have been convicted of treason for allowing ISIS to run rampant.

4. You have no reason or basis to call Trump a "pussygrabber". You should APOLOGIZE for that.

5. The chaos is not being brought by Trump's White House. It us caused by violent leftist leaders, who know that they can get away with rioting, looting, vandalism, traffic blocking, occupying, etc. in DEMOCRAT CITIES with DEMOCRAT MAYORS and PROSECUTORS. Trump is the one who is stopping the chaos.

Forum List

Back