No violence from the left? Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters

This is just a movie, you twits. How many movies are made every year? I loved The Hunt for Red October, Shawshank Redemption, When Harry Met Sally, Airplane, and so many others. Pick what you like. I hated the whole violent Rambo thing.

Hollywood is a dream factory, full of imaginative people. And I love imagination. We need more of it. How do you think we got Star Wars and Spielberg's tremendous space craft (chandelier?) landing in Close Encounters (truly beautiful).

This whole thing of trashing Hollywood is so ridiculous. It seems to come from people who are literalists, do not have an imagination, and do not understand concepts like allegory and symbolism. After I pitched a fit when my father took five-year-old me to see Old Yeller because they were going to shoot the dog, I learned the difference between reality and fiction.

Maybe you should at least watch the trailer before you compare this movie to Old Yeller. What's the artistic merit in depicting a stereotypical redneck getting a stiletto heel through the eye or an old lady getting shot in the face while begging for her life?

Here is how the movie is actually described:

Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don’t know where they are, or how they got there. They don't know they've been chosen… for a very specific purpose … The Hunt. In the shadow of a dark internet conspiracy theory, a group of globalist elites gathers for the very first time at a remote Manor House to hunt humans for sport. But the elites’ master plan is about to be derailed because one of the hunted, Crystal (Betty Gilpin, GLOW), knows The Hunters’ game better than they do. She turns the tables on the killers, picking them off, one by one, as she makes her way toward the mysterious woman (two-time Oscar® winner Hilary Swank) at the center of it all.
You are correct. I just don't like your description of average salt of the earth people as "conservofacists" unless you were being ironic.
If you don't like being called a Fascist, simply stop being a Fascist. And Fascists are NOT the salt of the Earth, scum of the Earth yes, but not salt.

This is just a movie, you twits. How many movies are made every year? I loved The Hunt for Red October, Shawshank Redemption, When Harry Met Sally, Airplane, and so many others. Pick what you like. I hated the whole violent Rambo thing.

Hollywood is a dream factory, full of imaginative people. And I love imagination. We need more of it. How do you think we got Star Wars and Spielberg's tremendous space craft (chandelier?) landing in Close Encounters (truly beautiful).

This whole thing of trashing Hollywood is so ridiculous. It seems to come from people who are literalists, do not have an imagination, and do not understand concepts like allegory and symbolism. After I pitched a fit when my father took five-year-old me to see Old Yeller because they were going to shoot the dog, I learned the difference between reality and fiction.

Maybe you should at least watch the trailer before you compare this movie to Old Yeller. What's the artistic merit in depicting a stereotypical redneck getting a stiletto heel through the eye or an old lady getting shot in the face while begging for her life?

I did not compare this or any other movie to Old Yeller. My comment was about discerning between reality and fiction, which is usually part of the maturation process and I wasn't there yet when my Dad took me to the movies. In general, I don't like violent movies, although Die Hard was pretty good (with the late, great Alan Rickman aka Snape) and I really enjoyed True Blood, which was, er . . . pretty bloody.

Why have a hissy fit over a movie?

I did not compare this or any other movie to Old Yeller. My comment was about discerning between reality and fiction, which is usually part of the maturation process and I wasn't there yet when my Dad took me to the movies. In general, I don't like violent movies, although Die Hard was pretty good (with the late, great Alan Rickman aka Snape) and I really enjoyed True Blood, which was, er . . . pretty bloody.

Most of America's violence is committed by younger generations. Is it really such a stretch to say that entertainment media plays a role? I mean, entertainment media dictates what clothes kids wear, what music they listen to and what politics they adopt.

A movie showing liberals stalking supporters of President Donald Trump is slated to be released in September but has lost an advertisement on ESPN in the wake of two mass shootings on Aug. 3 and Aug. 4.

The movie, “The Hunt,” from Universal Pictures, shows people hunting down “deplorables,” a term failed presidential contender Hillary Clinton used to describe supporters of Trump during the 2016 campaign.

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ...

Just when you thought Hollyweird and the left couldn’t get more sick.....The next mass shooting is on these sick mother fuckers
Lighten up Francis

The Hunted are the heroes in this movie
But I bet you will enjoy the premise of it...another sick leftist bastard!

Who wouldn’t?

Most of America's violence is committed by younger generations. Is it really such a stretch to say that entertainment media plays a role? I mean, entertainment media dictates what clothes kids wear, what music they listen to and what politics they adopt.

It's not all kids. What about the tiki-torch guys and the morons who chant stupid slogans at the scumbag's rallies. They don't seem to be kids.

It's not all kids. What about the tiki-torch guys and the morons who chant stupid slogans at the scumbag's rallies. They don't seem to be kids.

20 somethings aren't known for their maturity. Especially today's 20-somethings.

If you don't like being called a Fascist, simply stop being a Fascist. And Fascists are NOT the salt of the Earth, scum of the Earth yes, but not salt.
Does the same apply when you're a snowflake? Are you salt or scum?

Here is how the movie is actually described:

Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don’t know where they are, or how they got there. They don't know they've been chosen… for a very specific purpose … The Hunt. In the shadow of a dark internet conspiracy theory, a group of globalist elites gathers for the very first time at a remote Manor House to hunt humans for sport. But the elites’ master plan is about to be derailed because one of the hunted, Crystal (Betty Gilpin, GLOW), knows The Hunters’ game better than they do. She turns the tables on the killers, picking them off, one by one, as she makes her way toward the mysterious woman (two-time Oscar® winner Hilary Swank) at the center of it all.
You are correct. I just don't like your description of average salt of the earth people as "conservofacists" unless you were being ironic.

:fu:

These are the last efforts of a dying political party. 2020 will be great, but these people will commit terrorism in response to our WINNING

Last edited:
A movie showing liberals stalking supporters of President Donald Trump is slated to be released in September but has lost an advertisement on ESPN in the wake of two mass shootings on Aug. 3 and Aug. 4.

The movie, “The Hunt,” from Universal Pictures, shows people hunting down “deplorables,” a term failed presidential contender Hillary Clinton used to describe supporters of Trump during the 2016 campaign.

Just when you thought Hollyweird and the left couldn’t get more sick.....The next mass shooting is on these sick mother fuckers
Lighten up Francis

and you can bet that the ELITE HUNTERS are all wealthy conservative christian republicans who voted for trump who legalized hunting people....

liberal_hunt_permit_rectangle_decal.jpg

Lighten up Francis

and you can bet that the ELITE HUNTERS are all wealthy conservative christian republicans who voted for trump who legalized hunting people....

View attachment 273390
Don’t see many liberals hunting

Lighten up Francis

View attachment 273390
Don’t see many liberals hunting
You have fantasies and you make threats

"Stop" being a fascist? I was never one to begin with.

And I would say the scum of the earth are people who
throw their prejudices and biases around indiscriminately smearing a broad swathe of the country they can't possibly know anything about.

And you seem proud of your ignorance and bigotry. There's scum for you.

Yeah...of course.....like that Leftist trash Netflix series....Designated Survivor

Lighten up Francis

View attachment 273390

And you'd lose the bet.

Blumhouse's The Hunt Horror Film Pulls Ads in the Wake of Recent Mass Shootings

FTA: The story reportedly centers on a group of right-wing poor people who wake up to find themselves being hunted for sport by "liberal elites."

Then there was the Boy and his Dog where they ate the Girl. Wow, didn't see that coming.

Forum List

Back