No violence from the left? Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters

LIAR!
The movie is about KILLING GLOBALIST ELITES by the deplorable Trump Nationalists, made by CON$ervofascists.
Wayne Duplee’s character, one of the strangers who wakes up in the clearing, tells the others in a trailer that he knows what happened.

“Every year, a bunch of elites kidnap normal folk like us and hunt us for sport,” he says. The group lists where they are all from, which includes Wyoming, Mississippi, and Florida"

Try reading the OP, moron.
Here is how the movie is actually described:

Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don’t know where they are, or how they got there. They don't know they've been chosen… for a very specific purpose … The Hunt. In the shadow of a dark internet conspiracy theory, a group of globalist elites gathers for the very first time at a remote Manor House to hunt humans for sport. But the elites’ master plan is about to be derailed because one of the hunted, Crystal (Betty Gilpin, GLOW), knows The Hunters’ game better than they do. She turns the tables on the killers, picking them off, one by one, as she makes her way toward the mysterious woman (two-time Oscar[emoji2400] winner Hilary Swank) at the center of it all.

It reminds me of a 1994 movie called Surviving The Game. Ice T a homeless as the hunted, Rutger Hauer and Gary Busey as the hunters.
Ice T end up as the hunter.

A movie showing liberals stalking supporters of President Donald Trump is slated to be released in September but has lost an advertisement on ESPN in the wake of two mass shootings on Aug. 3 and Aug. 4.

The movie, “The Hunt,” from Universal Pictures, shows people hunting down “deplorables,” a term failed presidential contender Hillary Clinton used to describe supporters of Trump during the 2016 campaign.

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ...

Just when you thought Hollyweird and the left couldn’t get more sick.....The next mass shooting is on these sick mother fuckers
LIAR!
The movie is about KILLING GLOBALIST ELITES by the deplorable Trump Nationalists, made by CON$ervofascists.

Wow, do you look dumb...

A movie showing liberals stalking supporters of President Donald Trump is slated to be released in September but has lost an advertisement on ESPN in the wake of two mass shootings on Aug. 3 and Aug. 4.

The movie, “The Hunt,” from Universal Pictures, shows people hunting down “deplorables,” a term failed presidential contender Hillary Clinton used to describe supporters of Trump during the 2016 campaign.

Just when you thought Hollyweird and the left couldn’t get more sick.....The next mass shooting is on these sick mother fuckers
LIAR!

Wow, do you look dumb...

You think that only you people with your heads securely up Trumps Rump can just make it up as you go?

LIAR!

Wow, do you look dumb...

You think that only you people with your heads securely up Trumps Rump can just make it up as you go?

Well, we don't tend to make shit up, unlike you clowns, so i guess your point should be directed at yourself.

You believe you aren't just as guilty of this very thing. It's ironic.
No irony whatsoever.
I don't consider my political opposites to be the "scum of the earth" until they say or do something to earn such a designation. Sorry to disappoint you.

At the risk of a cliche some of my best friends have been leftists.
My kids voted for Bernie Sanders sorry to say. I don't hate or reject them (though I wonder where I went wrong).

Someone who just flatly states that salt of the earth types are all scum is a prick. Maybe he doesn't truly believe that
(I would like to think so) but he didn't bother to qualify his comment and he doubled down on his bigotry, proud
of his own ignorance. I've got nothing to hide or feel bad about.

I don't consider my political opposites to be the "scum of the earth" until they say or do something to earn such a designation. Sorry to disappoint you.

So, you're telling me you don't do a certain thing, until you're provoked to do that very thing. :auiqs.jpg:Awesome, thanks. You didn't disappoint me at all.

Lighten up Francis

The Hunted are the heroes in this movie

So what? As long as the elite liberals are coming after we Deplorable Americans, its absolutely essential not to tamper with our right to bear arms. This movie give libs ideas, and libs are soft in the skull already

LIAR!

Wow, do you look dumb...

Well, we don't tend to make shit up, unlike you clowns, so i guess your point should be directed at yourself.

I left out that you are also delusional.

Lighten up Francis

So what? As long as the elite liberals are coming after we Deplorable Americans, its absolutely essential not to tamper with our right to bear arms. This movie give libs ideas, and libs are soft in the skull already

We are coming for you. Build those underground shelters, stock it with all the comforts. Buy up all the Generators at Discount Hardware. Get all your guns into it because you can no longer trust them being in your home. Shut that 18 in thick steel door and wait things out. That'll teach the rest of us.

And the World just gets better and better, the Sun keeps coming up, the Air gets cleaner. We'll miss you....not.

Lighten up Francis

We are coming for you. Build those underground shelters, stock it with all the comforts. Buy up all the Generators at Discount Hardware. Get all your guns into it because you can no longer trust them being in your home. Shut that 18 in thick steel door and wait things out. That'll teach the rest of us.

And the World just gets better and better, the Sun keeps coming up, the Air gets cleaner. We'll miss you....not.

Not if the libs actually get in. Then we, the people , will be protesting by rollin' coal. And that really doesn't provide for clean air.

BTW, when Obama was elected, he promised things would get better, their ship was finally coming in for Black Americans. In actuality, things didn't start to get better economically until Trump took over.

Forum List

Back