NO WONDER THE R HATES OHR--HE TOLD congress, 'RUSSIA has Trump over a barrel

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
No wonder, no wonder, no wonder! This man's named popped out of RIGHT field for me and I'm going who??

DOJ official told lawmakers that Russia believed it had Trump ‘over a barrel’ during closed-door briefing: report

default.gif

BRAD REED
31 AUG 2018 AT 11:29 ET

The Associated Press is reporting that Ohr told lawmakers this week that he first learned about Russia potentially having blackmail material on Trump when he talked with former MI6 spy Christopher Steele in July 2016.

In particular, Ohr said Steele told him that Russian intelligence agencies believed they had Trump “over a barrel” when he was running for president.

American intelligence agencies have concluded that the Russian government directly interfered during the 2016 election to help Trump win. While it has yet to be proven that Trump’s campaign directly conspired with the Russians, Donald Trump Jr. infamously held a meeting with Russian officials in June 2016 to discuss the possibility of obtaining damaging information on Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.

Special counsel Robert Mueller is looking into whether the Trump campaign conspired to help Russia influence the election, as well as whether President Donald Trump committed obstruction of justice in an effort to block any investigation of his campaign’s potential involvement with Russia...

DOJ official told lawmakers that Russia believed it had Trump 'over a barrel' during closed-door briefing: report

Last edited:

Put a special prosecutor on that one, what are you affraid of?

You do know you have to 'have a case' to INVESTIGATE before you can 'bring a case'? Any of this sinking in?

Amazing how the RIGHT, the fiscal conservatives are willing to PISS AWAY MILLIONS to investigate 'NOTHING BURGERS'.

I'll bet among MUELLER'S staff of 30+, SOMEONE has this posted on his/her desk.
Right next to the I love Hillary pic.......LOL

Quit being an ass. BUREACRATS are BUREACRATS no matter what! In fact isn't that what you guys have been bitching about for DECADES??
This very thread is you bitching............and now you accuse others of bitching............

Hmmmmm

Forum List

Back