Nobel Director Regretted Obama Peace Prize

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The Local ^ | 16 Sep 2015
A former director of the Norwegian Nobel Institute has admitted his regrets about the 2009 award of the Nobel Peace Prize to US President Barack Obama.Geir Lundestad, who served as Director of the Nobel Institute for 25 years, wrote in a newly released memoir that although the five-strong Norwegian Nobel Committee had all agreed to give Obama the award, his record in office since receiving the prize had shown it to be a mistake. According to Lundestad, the argument which swayed the committee was that the prize would help him achieve his goals. "In hindsight, we could say that the...

20091011-Hillary-Clinton-and-Joe-Biden-react-to-the-news-that-President-Obama-won-the-Nobel-Peace-Prize.jpg

They blew it. When they gave him the prize they were jumping the gun and everyone knew it. If Obama had had any class he would have declined to accept it. He could have said something like "I appreciate your vote of confidence but I can't accept this because I haven't done anything yet to deserve it". Not Obama the narcissist, however. He took it because he actually thinks he deserved it.
It's a little late for this guy to be coming forward. Probably an attempt to regain credibility after losing it when they started giving the once prestigious prize to terrorists and tyrants.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

The Nobel peace prize? If they gave it to Obama for doing nothing one has to wonder who the hell else they gave it to for doing nothing??

Forum List

Back