Nobel Peace Prize Update: Lithuania Issues Manual on What to Do If Russia Invades

Stratford57
I think it is time for us to send Whetherman, Toddsterparrot. and Valdemar (whoever that is?) to the Gulag. I think 35 years should be sufficient.

May be not that cruel. Some of them may be deeply brainwashed, but still have chance for recovering. Who knows...

If Trump wins, all of them will learn sooooooo much truth about soooooo many things, so they may change their brainwashed minds.

Stratford57
I think it is time for us to send Whetherman, Toddsterparrot. and Valdemar (whoever that is?) to the Gulag. I think 35 years should be sufficient.

May be not that cruel. Some of them may be deeply brainwashed, but still have chance for recovering. Who knows...

If Trump wins, all of them will learn sooooooo much truth about soooooo many things, so they may change their brainwashed minds.

Some of them may be deeply brainwashed, but still have chance for recovering.

Da, mental institution much better than gulag in Mother Russia.
Anyone who opposes Putin must be crazy.

You are too optimistic.
smile.gif

I just returned from Lithuania this AM. No rumours of war. No preparations for war. No one talking of war. Everyone perfectly willing to speak Russian if you ask them to.

BOTTOM LINE: The OP is full of shit.

Forum List

Back