Nobel Peace Prize Update: Lithuania Issues Manual on What to Do If Russia Invades

We must build our military along the border of the Baltic States to counter the aggression of the Capitalists, Comrade.

Cf8mnt0WsAAwY93.jpg

NATO-Expansion-400-x-375.jpg
Da, we must return to the glorious days and rid ourselves of having citizens not bowing to the State.
upload_2016-10-28_8-36-15.png

Obama has made the world even more unstable than in the Cold War.

Lithuania issues manual on what to do if Russia invades.

It is the third time the Lithuanian government has distributed a handbook of this type to its citizens since the Russian annexation of Crimea.

The last one, published in December 2015, was entitled “Prepare to survive emergencies and war: a cheerful take on serious recommendations.”

It included cartoons of a family with a cat and noted that “while no country is immune to adversities of any nature” it is important not to panic if there is an emergency.

There is nothing cheerful about the latest edition, which details how Lithuanians should spy and inform on the enemy if Russia succeeds in occupying part of the country.

There are also detailed images of Russian-made tanks, grenades, mines and guns and instructions on how to recognize different types. Further instructions cover first aid and surviving in the wild.
There will be 30,000 copies available in schools and libraries and it will also be published online.

Yes- because Obama is the one encouraging Russian aggression.......

Obama has made the world even more unstable than in the Cold War.

Lithuania issues manual on what to do if Russia invades.

It is the third time the Lithuanian government has distributed a handbook of this type to its citizens since the Russian annexation of Crimea.

The last one, published in December 2015, was entitled “Prepare to survive emergencies and war: a cheerful take on serious recommendations.”

It included cartoons of a family with a cat and noted that “while no country is immune to adversities of any nature” it is important not to panic if there is an emergency.

There is nothing cheerful about the latest edition, which details how Lithuanians should spy and inform on the enemy if Russia succeeds in occupying part of the country.

There are also detailed images of Russian-made tanks, grenades, mines and guns and instructions on how to recognize different types. Further instructions cover first aid and surviving in the wild.
There will be 30,000 copies available in schools and libraries and it will also be published online.

Yes- because Obama is the one encouraging Russian aggression.......
Da, the Capitalists are provoking again. The negro will face the wrath of the Soviet people soon.

We must build our military along the border of the Baltic States to counter the aggression of the Capitalists, Comrade.

Cf8mnt0WsAAwY93.jpg

Let's not forget: Reagan has promised Gorbachev NOT TO MOVE NATO to the east. And as soon as Gorbachev removed the Berlin wall (which was actually a good thing to do), Western partners not only came all the way to Russia's western borders, but also pulled the USSR apart piece by piece. And NATO keeps trying to involve more and more countries close to Russian borders.

My question is: if you are Putin, would you trust his Western partners and NATO after all?

Bryan MacDonald is an Irish journalist:
The main reason is because there is very little profit in combating the, self-styled, ISIS. And NATO is primarily a money racket which provides a lot of influential people with a very comfortable lifestyle, flying around the globe on private jets and generating well-paid jobs, both directly and via the think-tank circuit.

Let’s be clear here. You don’t require submarines or nuclear weapons to engage ISIs, but you would in a putative conflict with Russia. It desires to use Moscow as a convenient bogeyman in order to maintain US defense spending, which grew 9 percent annually from 2000-2009 during the “war on terror.”

Why has NATO chosen Russia as its enemy instead of ISIS?

Cf8mnt0WsAAwY93.jpg

Let's not forget: Reagan has promised Gorbachev NOT TO MOVE NATO to the east. And as soon as Gorbachev removed the Berlin wall (which was actually a good thing to do), Western partners not only came all the way to Russia's western borders, but also pulled the USSR apart piece by piece. And NATO keeps trying to involve more and more countries close to Russian borders.

My question is: if you are Putin, would you trust his Western partners and NATO after all?

The main reason is because there is very little profit in combating the, self-styled, ISIS. And NATO is primarily a money racket which provides a lot of influential people with a very comfortable lifestyle, flying around the globe on private jets and generating well-paid jobs, both directly and via the think-tank circuit.

Let’s be clear here. You don’t require submarines or nuclear weapons to engage ISIs, but you would in a putative conflict with Russia. It desires to use Moscow as a convenient bogeyman in order to maintain US defense spending, which grew 9 percent annually from 2000-2009 during the “war on terror.”

That evil negro is trying to start WW3.

Da, we must return to the glorious days and rid ourselves of having citizens not bowing to the State.
View attachment 95565
Jesus H. Christ. You don't even know that the USSR was disbanded almost 3 decades ago. There's no point in having any discussion with you.
The Capitalists have only given a minor setback, Comrade. Soon we shall unite again into a larger more powerful State. Just as you say, the negro in the White House is attempting to provoke WW3.

Yes, but the Weatherman is only 20 and doesn't know anything about all of that. He thinks T-10's and Molotov cocktails are being hurled over every major city east of Alexanderplatz..

Cf8mnt0WsAAwY93.jpg

Yep- to you he is nothing abut an 'evil negro'....

Cf8mnt0WsAAwY93.jpg

Yep- to you he is nothing abut an 'evil negro'....
Me and Valdemar.

Yes, but the Weatherman is only 20 and doesn't know anything about all of that. He thinks T-10's and Molotov cocktails are being hurled over every major city east of Alexanderplatz..
Het, I was there when the Capitalist pigs put their provocative Pershing missiles on the borders of the State.

I think you will find this interesting:

It is good Hillary was so wise as to send Valdemar the uranium he required, eh Comrade?

I head Putin's whole speech and answering the questions of foreign and local journalists yesterday. Pretty good stuff. Smart profound answers. Showing how Western Media is politically spinning everything Russia is doing.

Full speech and press conference at:
Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

I head Putin's whole speech and answering the questions of foreign and local journalists yesterday. Pretty good stuff. Smart profound answers. Showing how Western Media is politically spinning everything Russia is doing.

Full speech and press conference at:
Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

Wonderful speech by comrade Putin. That negro is provoking a war and his pawn media is helping him.

Cf8mnt0WsAAwY93.jpg

Let's not forget: Reagan has promised Gorbachev NOT TO MOVE NATO to the east.

The formerly subjugated nations have no reason to fear Russia, eh comrade?

What is particularly interesting about most of his speeches, is that he offers logical answers to everyone's questions, where "the West" relies on hard talk and bravado .... but offer no answers other than the same old vague "with us or against us" crapolia, or side-stepping of the question.

Thanks for the link. You may have noticed that part 2 of the one I sent you has been hacked and infected.

Stratford57
I think it is time for us to send Whetherman, Toddsterparrot. and Valdemar (whoever that is?) to the Gulag. I think 35 years should be sufficient.

Forum List

Back