CDZ Nobel Peace Prize

They gave Al Gore the Nobel Prize for predicting that NYC would be under water by now.
Can they take it back?
globalwarmingnycunderwatersfggrgjy.png

globalwarmingscamslajdladjaldj.jpg

And, in a Historical Deja Vu Moment, Israel also endorsed its support for Muslims conducting yet another Armenian genocide these days, same as the Jews of Palestine did when the Turks conducted the last one that killed millions of Armenian Christians, Greeks, etc. Some things never change, no matter what century it is. The only good Christians are dead Christians, at least according to Muslims, Jews, and left wingers like Democrats and 'Progressives'. It appears the 'evangelicals' in the U.S. are very misguided and delusional in their fantasies re supporting Israel: it isn't the biblical 'state' of prophecies they delude themselves it is.

Last edited:
And, in a Historical Deja Vu Moment, Israel also endorsed its support for Muslims conducting yet another Armenian genocide these days, same as the Jews of Palestine did when the Turks conducted the last one that killed millions of Armenian Christians, Greeks, etc. Some things never change, no matter what century it is. The only good Christians are dead Christians, at least according to Muslims, Jews, and left wingers like Democrats and 'Progressives'. It appears the 'evangelicals' in the U.S. are very misguided and delusional in their fantasies re supporting Israel: it isn't the biblical 'state' of prophecies they delude themselves it is.

Our support of Azerbaijan had nothing to do with religion. I already posted about that. Israel supported Christians of the south Sudan against the Muslim dictator Omar Bashir. Azerbaijan is a trading partner and ally against Iran. Armenia where Nazi war criminals are considered heroes is not Christian and no ally.

Our support of Azerbaijan had nothing to do with religion. I already posted about that. Israel supported Christians of the south Sudan against the Muslim dictator Omar Bashir. Azerbaijan is a trading partner and ally against Iran. Armenia where Nazi war criminals are considered heroes is not Christian and no ally.

Rubbish. Palestinian Jews supported the Turks genocide against Armenians before WW I, when no Nazi Party existed. And, why would they become allies when your tribe supported the genocides of millions of Armenians by your Turkish heroes?

Rubbish. Palestinian Jews supported the Turks genocide against Armenians before WW I, when no Nazi Party existed. And, why would they become allies when your tribe supported the genocides of millions of Armenians by your Turkish heroes?

the Turks killed Jews as well. You should do your research better. Jews suffered much from the Ottomans during that war.

the Turks killed Jews as well. You should do your research better. Jews suffered much from the Ottomans during that war.

My research is fine, but thanks; you should read less propaganda and learn some real history.

Forum List

Back