I think it is amazing

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Thousands of Israelis traveling to Dubai for winter holiday. Israeli businesses setting up in Dubai and Emirati and Bahraini investors coming to Israel. It seemed like impossible dream not two years ago. So is this video dialogue between israelis and Emiratis.

I admit if someone had told me last year we would have this the Abraham accords and recognition from two other Arab states i would not have believed it.

Trump's fault.

OIP.apwzCjgsjln5ZSwRNMg4XwHaEK

Thousands of Israelis traveling to Dubai for winter holiday. Israeli businesses setting up in Dubai and Emirati and Bahraini investors coming to Israel. It seemed like impossible dream not two years ago. So is this video dialogue between israelis and Emiratis.

They will soon be corrupting each other through friendship...

Trump and Bibi should share the Nobel Peace prize. i think they deserve it.
Why do you leave out the Muslim nations?

You could include them but trump did things only he had the power to do like removing Sudan from the terrorism sponsor list and recognizing Moroccan sovereignty over western Sahara. And Bibi had much to do with it.

Why do you leave out the Muslim nations?

You could include them but trump did things only he had the power to do like removing Sudan from the terrorism sponsor list and recognizing Moroccan sovereignty over western Sahara. And Bibi had much to do with it.
Trump may have removed them from the terror list but it didn't impinge on what they decided was a better course of action besides fighting like they have been doing well over seventy years.

Trump gets the credit for this one, he did do a good job in handling the ME leaders.

I have great respect for Hamdok and his generals for overthrowing the dictator Omar Bashir and overturning Sharia. Even if we had no deal with them i would respect them.

We gave Sudan tonnes of wheat for famine relief and will share our agriculture tech with them. Thats the deal Israel made. but only Trump had the power to take their name off the terrorist list.

We have treaties with Egypt and Jordan but Dubai is more friendly

i will visit Dubai soon. I would like to see Abu Dhabi as well if i have enough money left after shopping in Dubai.

Those muslim countries sucking up to Israel are making a deal with the zionist devil and will regret it in the future. ... :cool:

regret between arab clans, then muslim clans and nations has been going on for millennia-----you can
take a muslim out of arabia, but you cannot take the
tribal barbarity out of the muslim. As to the sucking
UP part------IT's the culture of arabia

Just so you know : the USA presidential election was the biggest fraud in history. T won by a lot but the “establishment wanted him out “

Forum List

Back