'Nobody In DC Talks About It': Josh Hawley Gives Frank Take On Uniparty In DC that took hold of US foreign policy, China is bigger threat than Russia

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
We need a party more focused on working people than Wall Street, more focused on our culture than foreign wars

Biden is playing it smart in buddying up to China at this time.

But Russia doesn't need China's help, and China knows their enemy..

Biden is playing it smart in buddying up to China at this time.

But Russia doesn't need China's help, and China knows their enemy..
China will be the number one power in a couple of decades. Greta will be passed around and then put into a lithium mine before China's ascension. Of course, declining empires like ours are dangerous as wars occur.

China will be the number one power in a couple of decades. Greta will be passed around and then put into a lithium mine before China's ascension. Of course, declining empires like ours are dangerous as wars occur.
I don't see any evidence that China wants to be an aggressive military power. Instead, they are more interested in drawing a line in the sand that no nation can cross.

I see that as the China/Russia/Brics alliance's only goal as a world power. And I see the US being a guarantee that the Brics don't turn to aggressive military offense.

The US attempt at defeating Russia is critical because if it's not accomplished, there won't ba another opportunity that comes close to the possibility of this war.

Biden's attempt to romance China is super critical at this point! He has to convince China that America is only interested in peaceful trade relations.

The Taiwan situation can only be settled now by negotiation, and I see China trading for assets in Central America.

Forum List

Back