🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nominate Rubio Already

zZIpRnH.jpg
Which Republicans do you find acceptable?

Trump, Cruz, and Paul....some others I can live with, not so much a Republican who's major donor is

Paul Singer, Influential Billionaire, Throws Support to Marco ...
www.nytimes.com/.../paul-singer-influential-billionair...
The New York Times
Oct 30, 2015 - It comes as a major blow to Mr. Bush, who is seeing his once .... In his letter to his donor network, Mr. Singer described Mr. Rubio as “the best ...

Laura Ingraham Calls Rubio Supporter Paul Singer A ...
mediamatters.org/...paul-singe/206749
Media Matters for America
Nov 10, 2015 - The problem, however, is that Marco Rubio is the recipient of a lot of money from Paul Singer. Paul Singer is a rabid open borders, liberal on ...

Trump, Cruz, and Paul....some others I can live with, not so much a Republican who's major donor is

Paul Singer, Influential Billionaire, Throws Support to Marco ...
www.nytimes.com/.../paul-singer-influential-billionair...
The New York Times
Oct 30, 2015 - It comes as a major blow to Mr. Bush, who is seeing his once .... In his letter to his donor network, Mr. Singer described Mr. Rubio as “the best ...

Laura Ingraham Calls Rubio Supporter Paul Singer A ...
mediamatters.org/...paul-singe/206749
Media Matters for America
Nov 10, 2015 - The problem, however, is that Marco Rubio is the recipient of a lot of money from Paul Singer. Paul Singer is a rabid open borders, liberal on ...
You're going to be so disappointed.

Nothing disappoints me at my age.... been there done that, and have no control over the LARGE SCALE...But do enjoy making you liberals look like morons when you post!
When does that ever happen?

Hey, its Christmas. I'll let you win tonight.

Nothing disappoints me at my age.... been there done that, and have no control over the LARGE SCALE...But do enjoy making you liberals look like morons when you post!
When does that ever happen?

Hey, its Christmas. I'll let you win tonight.

I win every night, especially with you! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:..But Merry Christmas and don't have nightmares about me!

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.
Get real MR has to get by Carson, Jeb, Cruz and of course Trump, and he's currently polling at a Whopping 9% the Repugs and Tea Maggots should start calling him the invisible man because he's never around, he will never get traction because he supported immigration reform...

He doesn't generate excitement, like Trump does , and can't debate like Cruz..

Hate to burst your bubble but Rubio IS NOT GONNA BE THE NOMINEE , its most likely gonna be Trump..

I wish Republicans would just stop the song and dance about Ben carson or carli fiorina. It's not going to be a tea partier so Cruz is out. Christie was too corrupt in jersey plus Republicans won't nominate him. He's too moderate. Jeb has the last name bush. Kasich is too blah. Its not gonna be Rand Paul.

So lets here Republicans now profess their love for rubio. You didn't even know he was going to be your nominee because the GOP hasn't told you yet. You heard it here first.
Get real MR has to get by Carson, Jeb, Cruz and of course Trump, and he's currently polling at a Whopping 9% the Repugs and Tea Maggots should start calling him the invisible man because he's never around, he will never get traction because he supported immigration reform...

Hate to burst your bubble but Rubio IS NOT GONNA BE THE NOMINEE , its most likely gonna be Trump..
I don't care if he is or isn't. I'm telling you from a non right wing perspective that it's going to be rubio.

Just a few weeks ago the rubio camp was worrying about emerging as the front runner too soon because no one leading now will be the nominee.

Carson has disappeared just as I said he and fiorino would. Two tokens.

Cruz will NEVER win if you nominate him. Hope you do.

Christie had that bridge scandal. He'd be a dictator and corrupt. If not for the bridge thing I'd worry about him. You think him hugging Obama was bad but that was brilliant. He's a person dems and independents could have been conned into voting for him. Great bser. I'd still worry if you nominated him.

You need the Latino vote back and that's rubio.

He's not a nut and moderates will be dumb to trust him. My dad's a dem but says he likes rubio. You righties don't know how to pick em.

I hope I'm wrong.

Did you see hillary Obama and trump made the most admired list? None of the other Republicans made the list.

I'm starting to hear Republicans admit Rubio's going to be the nominee. What did I tell you? Carson and Cruz were not even serious contenders.

Rubio does not have a chance and yet the establishment Republicans and media are continuing to lie about the polls in order to prop him up. He needs to step down and let the real candidates have more time in these debates so Americans can get more information about them.
You want the eventual nominee to drop out?

why? Why do you think you get to vote for everyone? What the fuck is wrong with some of you dumb fks? You think cause you believe something yours is the only vote that matters?

Trump is so far in front of this loser that he's wiping trump's ass.

BTW, it's 'hear' not 'here'.

why? Why do you think you get to vote for everyone? What the fuck is wrong with some of you dumb fks? You think cause you believe something yours is the only vote that matters?
Just wait and see stupid. I'm trying to tell you not to put your hopes into black ass carson or that broad fiorino or even crazy used car salesman Cruz. Rubio is who the GOP is picking and your job is to simply show up on election day. You get no say in who the nominee is.

I wish you would nominate one of your crazies.

BTW, it's 'hear' not 'here'.
I was speaking in hillbilly tongue so you red necks would understand.

Forum List

Back