🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nominate Rubio Already

You are nattering, as usual. We the People makes those decisions through our republican form of government. Change it if you can, but don't use your own words, because you don't have the ones you need.

You have no grasp of what all the words you just said actually mean
What you think those words of yours mean in fact don't mean what you think they mean.

You are a very confused individual. That is based on the crazy libertarian principle that people are free individuals inherently able to reject We the People principle in the Constitution.

You can believe that all you want, but who cares?

Given your strawman, yes, who cares what you believe since you believe what isn't so and you believe I believe things I don't. You are rejecting the Constitution Jake, the 10th amendment is in the Constitution, you know ...
I support the Consitution, you don't. You don't get to decide whether to obey the decisions on how they affect the 10th. That's a done deal now. All you can do is try to change it. You can't, and so that is the end of it.

What part of the Constitution do I oppose? You ignore the 10th will all the big government spending programs you support
Your opinion only, kaz, and it matters not.

You have no grasp of what all the words you just said actually mean
What you think those words of yours mean in fact don't mean what you think they mean.

You are a very confused individual. That is based on the crazy libertarian principle that people are free individuals inherently able to reject We the People principle in the Constitution.

Given your strawman, yes, who cares what you believe since you believe what isn't so and you believe I believe things I don't. You are rejecting the Constitution Jake, the 10th amendment is in the Constitution, you know ...
I support the Consitution, you don't. You don't get to decide whether to obey the decisions on how they affect the 10th. That's a done deal now. All you can do is try to change it. You can't, and so that is the end of it.

What part of the Constitution do I oppose? You ignore the 10th will all the big government spending programs you support

I didn't ask your opinion, I asked you to back up your claim that I oppose the Constitution. Where do I do that? You're being asked for content and to back up your shit right now, Doogie

I didn't ask your opinion, I asked you to back up your claim that I oppose the Constitution. Where do I do that? You're being asked for content and to back up your shit right now, Doogie
Every time you say that Constitution means this or that when in fact Congress or SCOTUS has legislated or opined differently. Yes, you don't even understand the Constitution, and you continue with your confused talk. You do not have the inherent freedom to reject the Constitution created by the We the People. So get to it stud. Change it constitutionally.

Every time you say that Constitution means this or that when in fact Congress or SCOTUS has legislated or opined differently. Yes, you don't even understand the Constitution, and you continue with your confused talk. You do not have the inherent freedom to reject the Constitution created by the We the People. So get to it stud. Change it constitutionally.

Deflecting again. Simple question, you keep repeating the strawman that I don't support the Constitution. I keep asking how and you keep just repeating your talking points and ignoring the question

We NEVER forget.....

upload_2016-6-9_21-25-4.jpeg

Deflecting again. Simple question, you keep repeating the strawman that I don't support the Constitution. I keep asking how and you keep just repeating your talking points and ignoring the question
Your deflection is noted. Your reasons are clearly defined why you don't, and they are dismissed. Your problem is that your political philosophy of personal freedom as a barrier to government interaction fails. Every time.

Your deflection is noted. Your reasons are clearly defined why you don't, and they are dismissed. Your problem is that your political philosophy of personal freedom as a barrier to government interaction fails. Every time.

You not answering the question is me deflecting? You're a brainiac, Jake. It is a bizarre question though I'm asking you. You keep saying I don't support the Constitution, I keep asking for examples. I mean wow, out of left field ...

You not answering the question is me deflecting? You're a brainiac, Jake. It is a bizarre question though I'm asking you. You keep saying I don't support the Constitution, I keep asking for examples. I mean wow, out of left field ...
You have not asked a question germane to the discussion.

You have a problem of linking your thought to the question to a point that you want to make.

Get to it. What we are waiting.

You have not asked a question germane to the discussion.

You have a problem of linking your thought to the question to a point that you want to make.

Get to it. What we are waiting.

:wtf:

I'm not asking you a germane point when you keep saying I don't support the Constitution and I ask for examples? Sounds more like you're just an intellectual coward who makes it up as you go and can't back up your crap

Kaz, plow through the following, and then come back with a coherent argument why your personal freedom is somehow immorally deprived by the Constitution of We the People.

Right-Libertarianism
  • Barnett, R., 1998, The Structure of Liberty: Justice and the Rule of Law, Oxford: Clarendon Press.
  • Epstein, R.A., 1995, Simple Rules for a Complex World, Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
  • Epstein, R.A., 1998, Principles for a Free Society: Reconciling Individual Liberty with the Common Good, New York: Basic Books.
  • Feser, E., 2005, “There Is No Such Thing As An Unjust Initial Acquisition,” Social Philosophy and Policy, 22: 56–80.
  • Friedman, D., 1989, The Machinery of Freedom: A Guide to Radical Capitalism, New York: Harper and Row.
  • Hayek, F.A., 1960, The Constitution of Liberty, Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
  • Hayek, F.A., 1973, Law, Legislation, and Liberty, Vol. 1: Rules and Order, London: Routledge.
  • Hospers, J., 1971, Libertarianism, Los Angeles: Nash.
  • Lomasky, L., 1987, Persons, Rights, and the Moral Community, New York: Oxford University Press.
  • Kirzner, I., 1978, “Entrepreneurship, Entitlement, and Economic Justice,” Eastern Economic Journal 4: 9–25. Reprinted in Vallentyne and Steiner, 2000a.
  • Locke, J., 1690, Two Treatises of Government, P. Laslett (ed.), New York: Cambridge University Press, 1960. Extract reprinted in Vallentyne and Steiner, 2000b.
  • Machan, T. (ed.), 1974, The Libertarian Alternative: Essays in Social and Political Philosophy, Chicago: Nelson-Hall Company.
  • Machan, T., (ed.), 1982, The Libertarian Reader, Totowa: Rowman and Littlefield.
  • Machan, T., 1989, Individuals and Their Rights, La Salle, IL: Open Court.
  • Machan, T. and Rasmussen, D. (eds.), 1997, Liberty for the 21st Century, Latham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield.
  • Mack, E., 1995, “The Self-Ownership Proviso: A New and Improved Lockean Proviso,” Social Philosophy and Policy, 12: 186–218.
  • Mack, E., 2002a, “Self-Ownership, Marxism, and Egalitarianism: Part I. Challenges to Historical Entitlement,” Politics, Philosophy, and Economics, 1: 119–146.
  • Mack, E., 2002b, “Self-Ownership, Marxism, and Egalitarianism: Part II. Challenges to the Self-Ownership Thesis,” Politics, Philosophy, and Economics, 1: 237–276.
  • Mack, E., 2010, “The Natural Right of Property,” Social Philosophy and Policy, 27: 53–78.
  • Narveson, J., 1988, The Libertarian Idea, Philadelphia: Temple University Press.
  • Narveson, J., 1999, “Original Appropriation and Lockean Provisos,” Public Affairs Quarterly, 13: 205–27. Reprinted in Respecting Persons in Theory and Practice, Lanham: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2002, pp. 111–131.
  • Narveson, J., 2000, “Libertarianism,” in the Blackwell Guide to Ethical Theory, H. LaFollette (ed.), Oxford: Blackwell, pp. 306–24.
  • Narveson, J. and J. P. Sterba, 2010, Are Liberty and Equality Compatible?, New York: Cambridge University Press.
  • Nozick, R., 1974, Anarchy, State, and Utopia, New York: Basic Books. Extract reprinted in Vallentyne and Steiner, 2000a.
  • Paul J. (ed.), 1982, Reading Nozick: Essays on Anarchy, State, and Utopia, Oxford: Basil Blackwell.
  • Rasmussen, D.B., & Den Uyl, D.J., 2005, Norms of Liberty: A Perfectionist Basis for Non-perfectionist Politics, University Park, PA: Penn State University Press.
  • Rothbard, M., 1978, For a New Liberty, The Libertarian Manifesto, revised edition, New York: Libertarian Review Foundation.
  • Rothbard, M., 1982, The Ethics of Liberty, Atlantic Highlands: Humanities Press. Extract reprinted in Vallentyne and Steiner, 2000a.
  • Schmidtz, D., 1991, The Limits of Government, Boulder, CO: Westview.
  • Shapiro, D. (2007). Is the Welfare State Justified? Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
  • Wheeler, S., 1980, “Natural Property Rights as Body Rights,” Noûs, 16: 171–193. Reprinted in Vallentyne P., and H. Steiner, eds., 2000a.
Left-Libertarianism
  • Fried, B., 2004, “Left-Libertarianism: A Review Essay,” Philosophy and Public Affairs, 32: 66–92.
  • Fried, B., 2005, “Left-Libertarianism, Once More: A Rejoinder to Vallentyne, Steiner, and Otsuka,” Philosophy and Public Affairs, 33: 216–222.
  • Cohen, G. A., 1995, Self-Ownership, Freedom, and Equality, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
  • George, H., 1879, Progress and Poverty, 5th edition, New York, D. Appleton and Company, 1882. Reprinted by Robert Schalkenbach Foundation, 1966. Extract reprinted in Vallentyne and Steiner, 2000b.
  • Grunebaum, J., 1987, Private Ownership, New York: Routledge & Kegan Paul. Extract reprinted in Vallentyne and Steiner, 2000a.
  • Otsuka, M., 2003, Libertarianism without Inequality, Oxford: Clarendon Press.
  • Steiner, H., 1994, An Essay on Rights, Cambridge, MA: Blackwell Publishers. Extract reprinted in Vallentyne and Steiner, 2000a.
  • Steiner, H., 1999, “Silver Spoons And Golden Genes: Talent Differentials and Distributive Justice,” in The Genetic Revolution and Human Rights: The Oxford Amnesty Lectures 1998, Justine Burley (ed.), Oxford: Oxford University Press.
  • Tideman, N., 2000, “Global Economic Justice,” Geophilos, 00: 134–146.
  • Tideman, N., 2001, “Creating Global Economic Justice,” Geophilos, 01: 88–94.
  • Vallentyne, P., 1998, “Critical Notice of G.A. Cohen's Self-Ownership, Freedom, and Equality,” Canadian Journal of Philosophy, 28: 609–626.
  • Vallentyne, P., and H. Steiner (eds.), 2000a, Left Libertarianism and Its Critics: The Contemporary Debate, New York: Palgrave Publishers Ltd.
  • Vallentyne, P. and H. Steiner (eds.), 2000b, The Origins of Left Libertarianism: An Anthology of Historical Writings, New York: Palgrave Publishers Ltd.
  • Vallentyne, P., H. Steiner, and M. Otsuka, 2005, “Why Left-Libertarianism Isn't Incoherent, Indeterminate, or Irrelevant: A Reply to Fried,” Philosophy and Public Affairs, 33: 201–15.
  • Van Parijs, P., 1995, Real Freedom for All, New York: Oxford University Press. Extract reprinted in P. Vallentyne and H. Steiner (eds.) 2000a.

Kaz, plow through the following, and then come back with a coherent argument why your personal freedom is somehow immorally deprived by the Constitution of We the People.

Right-Libertarianism
  • Barnett, R., 1998, The Structure of Liberty: Justice and the Rule of Law, Oxford: Clarendon Press.
  • Epstein, R.A., 1995, Simple Rules for a Complex World, Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
  • Epstein, R.A., 1998, Principles for a Free Society: Reconciling Individual Liberty with the Common Good, New York: Basic Books.
  • Feser, E., 2005, “There Is No Such Thing As An Unjust Initial Acquisition,” Social Philosophy and Policy, 22: 56–80.
  • Friedman, D., 1989, The Machinery of Freedom: A Guide to Radical Capitalism, New York: Harper and Row.
  • Hayek, F.A., 1960, The Constitution of Liberty, Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
  • Hayek, F.A., 1973, Law, Legislation, and Liberty, Vol. 1: Rules and Order, London: Routledge.
  • Lomasky, L., 1987, Persons, Rights, and the Moral Community, New York: Oxford University Press.
  • Kirzner, I., 1978, “Entrepreneurship, Entitlement, and Economic Justice,” Eastern Economic Journal 4: 9–25. Reprinted in Vallentyne and Steiner, 2000a.
  • Locke, J., 1690, Two Treatises of Government, P. Laslett (ed.), New York: Cambridge University Press, 1960. Extract reprinted in Vallentyne and Steiner, 2000b.
  • Machan, T. (ed.), 1974, The Libertarian Alternative: Essays in Social and Political Philosophy, Chicago: Nelson-Hall Company.
  • Machan, T., (ed.), 1982, The Libertarian Reader, Totowa: Rowman and Littlefield.
  • Machan, T. and Rasmussen, D. (eds.), 1997, Liberty for the 21st Century, Latham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield.
  • Mack, E., 1995, “The Self-Ownership Proviso: A New and Improved Lockean Proviso,” Social Philosophy and Policy, 12: 186–218.
  • Mack, E., 2002a, “Self-Ownership, Marxism, and Egalitarianism: Part I. Challenges to Historical Entitlement,” Politics, Philosophy, and Economics, 1: 119–146.
  • Mack, E., 2002b, “Self-Ownership, Marxism, and Egalitarianism: Part II. Challenges to the Self-Ownership Thesis,” Politics, Philosophy, and Economics, 1: 237–276.
  • Mack, E., 2010, “The Natural Right of Property,” Social Philosophy and Policy, 27: 53–78.
  • Narveson, J., 1988, The Libertarian Idea, Philadelphia: Temple University Press.
  • Narveson, J., 1999, “Original Appropriation and Lockean Provisos,” Public Affairs Quarterly, 13: 205–27. Reprinted in Respecting Persons in Theory and Practice, Lanham: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2002, pp. 111–131.
  • Narveson, J., 2000, “Libertarianism,” in the Blackwell Guide to Ethical Theory, H. LaFollette (ed.), Oxford: Blackwell, pp. 306–24.
  • Narveson, J. and J. P. Sterba, 2010, Are Liberty and Equality Compatible?, New York: Cambridge University Press.
  • Nozick, R., 1974, Anarchy, State, and Utopia, New York: Basic Books. Extract reprinted in Vallentyne and Steiner, 2000a.
  • Paul J. (ed.), 1982, Reading Nozick: Essays on Anarchy, State, and Utopia, Oxford: Basil Blackwell.
  • Rasmussen, D.B., & Den Uyl, D.J., 2005, Norms of Liberty: A Perfectionist Basis for Non-perfectionist Politics, University Park, PA: Penn State University Press.
  • Rothbard, M., 1978, For a New Liberty, The Libertarian Manifesto, revised edition, New York: Libertarian Review Foundation.
  • Rothbard, M., 1982, The Ethics of Liberty, Atlantic Highlands: Humanities Press. Extract reprinted in Vallentyne and Steiner, 2000a.
  • Shapiro, D. (2007). Is the Welfare State Justified? Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
  • Wheeler, S., 1980, “Natural Property Rights as Body Rights,” Noûs, 16: 171–193. Reprinted in Vallentyne P., and H. Steiner, eds., 2000a.
Left-Libertarianism
  • Fried, B., 2004, “Left-Libertarianism: A Review Essay,” Philosophy and Public Affairs, 32: 66–92.
  • Fried, B., 2005, “Left-Libertarianism, Once More: A Rejoinder to Vallentyne, Steiner, and Otsuka,” Philosophy and Public Affairs, 33: 216–222.
  • Cohen, G. A., 1995, Self-Ownership, Freedom, and Equality, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
  • George, H., 1879, Progress and Poverty, 5th edition, New York, D. Appleton and Company, 1882. Reprinted by Robert Schalkenbach Foundation, 1966. Extract reprinted in Vallentyne and Steiner, 2000b.
  • Grunebaum, J., 1987, Private Ownership, New York: Routledge & Kegan Paul. Extract reprinted in Vallentyne and Steiner, 2000a.
  • Steiner, H., 1994, An Essay on Rights, Cambridge, MA: Blackwell Publishers. Extract reprinted in Vallentyne and Steiner, 2000a.
  • Steiner, H., 1999, “Silver Spoons And Golden Genes: Talent Differentials and Distributive Justice,” in The Genetic Revolution and Human Rights: The Oxford Amnesty Lectures 1998, Justine Burley (ed.), Oxford: Oxford University Press.
  • Vallentyne, P., 1998, “Critical Notice of G.A. Cohen's Self-Ownership, Freedom, and Equality,” Canadian Journal of Philosophy, 28: 609–626.
  • Vallentyne, P., and H. Steiner (eds.), 2000a, Left Libertarianism and Its Critics: The Contemporary Debate, New York: Palgrave Publishers Ltd.
  • Vallentyne, P. and H. Steiner (eds.), 2000b, The Origins of Left Libertarianism: An Anthology of Historical Writings, New York: Palgrave Publishers Ltd.
  • Vallentyne, P., H. Steiner, and M. Otsuka, 2005, “Why Left-Libertarianism Isn't Incoherent, Indeterminate, or Irrelevant: A Reply to Fried,” Philosophy and Public Affairs, 33: 201–15.
  • Van Parijs, P., 1995, Real Freedom for All, New York: Oxford University Press. Extract reprinted in P. Vallentyne and H. Steiner (eds.) 2000a.

If you can't dazzle them with your wit, baffle them with your bull shit ...

Right-Libertarianism
Left-Libertarianism

That ibs why your BS is failing, because you have neither wit nor logic on your side.

Right-Libertarianism
Left-Libertarianism

That ibs why your BS is failing, because you have neither wit nor logic on your side.
I just heard Rubio will be a private citizen next year. In other words he's given up his hopes and dreams of ever becoming president. That's good because he's a shit head just like Jeb Bush and Cruz and Trump and Paul Ryan and Huckabee and Kasich. There aint a spit of difference between all of them. What scared me about Rubio is he's hispanic and that could change the results of an election. Luckily Rubio is just as bad at running for elected office as he is governing. He's a piece of shit. And I'm very glad to see him leaving. He could have been a thorn in my side for years but now he's just another former Republican loser who's going to go work for a lobbyist group and try to make 1/10th of what the Clinton's make

I just heard Rubio will be a private citizen next year. In other words he's given up his hopes and dreams of ever becoming president. That's good because he's a shit head just like Jeb Bush and Cruz and Trump and Paul Ryan and Huckabee and Kasich. There aint a spit of difference between all of them. What scared me about Rubio is he's hispanic and that could change the results of an election. Luckily Rubio is just as bad at running for elected office as he is governing. He's a piece of shit. And I'm very glad to see him leaving. He could have been a thorn in my side for years but now he's just another former Republican loser who's going to go work for a lobbyist group and try to make 1/10th of what the Clinton's make

Imagine YOU calling anybody a loser? :lol: Fact of the matter is that Rubio is reconsidering and may well announce he's going to keep his Senate seat. He said yesterday there will be an announcement next week....he's got until the 24th to file.

Forum List

Back