Nope, no Russians stole the elections threads on the first page.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Is it over?

richard-pryor.jpg

Why do I have the impression they will bring it up again?

Gosh, are the libs all confused by where they are suppose to go now.

It's over

You just watched your "president of hte people" side with the globalists because it was politically convenient for him domestically lol

Hit Russian interests and distracted from his floundering campaign in one fell swoop

Clearly some one with sense is now* advising him

It's over

You just watched your "president of hte people" side with the globalists because it was politically convenient for him domestically lol

Hit Russian interests and distracted from his floundering campaign in one fell swoop

How many hits of LSD did you just take? He isn't campaigning and liberals are unhappy with many things he has done so far. That's winning to me. Many world leaders are approving of the air strikes, it was long over due to them since the last guy fumbled the ball. That was world class floundering.

It's over

How many hits of LSD did you just take? He isn't campaigning and liberals are unhappy with many things he has done so far. That's winning to me. Many world leaders are approving of the air strikes, it was long over due to them since the last guy fumbled the ball. That was world class floundering.

If you think "globalist" and the "left" are the same thing I've got news for you

Trump has two and only two pro labor positions

Anti immigration and protectionism

Clearly he's not pro labor on healthcare.

The pro capital position is always the "globalist" position. And Trump is all about capital

You're dumb white trash who doesn't even understand the basics of poly sci vernacular to have this conversation. Droppin missiles on Syria to shut up the media and please Jews and Sunnis. Seems about right for a globalist.

It's over

If you think "globalist" and the "left" are the same thing I've got news for you

Trump has two, and only two pro labor positions

Anti immigration, and protectionism

Clearly he's not pro labor on healthcare.

The pro capital position is always the "globalist" position. And Trump is all about capital

You're dumb white trash who doesn't even understand the basics of poly sci vernacular to have this conversation.
You're just a little brave turd behind a keyboard. How do you know my race and what's it got to do with anything?

Leftists are very much globalists but I didn't say they are the same. You can't read at a grade school level. Pro capital means always globalist? You outed yourself as a retard.

Forum List

Back