Normality In A Social Democracy

Normal isn't a concept that will take you very far, and you'll miss all the fun along the way.

Normal isn't a concept that will take you very far, and you'll miss all the fun along the way.

Au contraire, it's taken me from birth to this point.

They used to lock up people who thought they were Napoleon.

Still do.

No, they don't. They advise them to use the wrong bathroom.
You don't know what wrong is.

Neither does science.

I see. Whatever did the world do before without your expertise in such matters?

Still do.

Neither does science.

It suffered.

Still do.

Neither does science.

It suffered.

Ri-iiiiiiight.

People like leaving their Christmas lights up year round, some remove their lawn and pour it in all concrete, some sit and watch cars go around in circles for hours in the same direction then do it again a week later, some think themselves reincarnated from someone that lived before.
The list is endless.

Can you show me one republic or democracy in the history that doesn't have government that can tax and invest in its own country? The articles before the currently constitution was probably the closes. All european countries are social democracies.

Liberals just want to control your lives including any enjoyments you might, MIGHT, feel you prefer. If you are not practicing one or more perversions they will fix it for you and mandate some.

Liberals just want to control your lives including any enjoyments you might, MIGHT, feel you prefer. If you are not practicing one or more perversions they will fix it for you and mandate some.

AM radio is the domain of conservatives, talk radio which is nothing more than 24/7 of people whining about how miserable life is and how it's all someone else's fault.

FM radio is the domain of liberlism, where music and life are celebrated. It is anathema to conservatives.

AM radio is the domain of conservatives, talk radio which is nothing more than 24/7 of people whining about how miserable life is and how it's all someone else's fault.

FM radio is the domain of liberlism, where music and life are celebrated. It is anathema to conservatives.
As a liberal aren't you sort of obligated to do away with AM radio?

As a liberal aren't you sort of obligated to do away with AM radio?

I'm curious why conservatives think only in memes these days.
Original thought isn't that difficult.

Forum List

Back