1. False.
Actually Egypt has imposed a blockade on Gazans for years.
And no one mentions it because if one can't bash Israel, it isn't worth noticing.
1000004344.png
1000004343.png

2. Hamas are scum
Most Arab "Palestinian" support Gaza regime genocidal atrocities

BRW,thus SCUM regime is the "source" for casualties-numbers which it causes there...in its Dead Baby Strategy

Last edited:
You asked for news source other than Fox, so I provided you the Left wing rag Vox.

Vox agrees with you in that Hamas is not a terrorist organization hell bent on the destruction of the 7 million Jews in Israel, even though their own constitution declares that is their objective.
You’ve been duped, but that happens a lot.

Hamas is a tiny organization that can’t threaten Israel. Stop accepting propaganda that fits your hateful bias.

Israel is committing exactly what you fear from Hamas, but you’re cool with it. Genocidal freak.

Hamas is a tiny organization that can’t threaten Israel. Stop accepting propaganda that fits your hateful bias.

Israel is committing exactly what you fear from Hamas, but you’re cool with it. Genocidal freak.

You are correct, they are tiny, which is why they rely on propaganda to sway world attention so that they will illicit their help.

This they are experts at, as they are now the darling of the Left as they shout "Gas the Jews" all across the globe.

You are correct, they are tiny, which is why they rely on propaganda to sway world attention so that they will illicit their help.

This they are experts at, as they are now the darling of the Left as they shout "Gas the Jews" all across the globe.
Hamas propaganda sways the world, but US and Israeli propaganda which is much greater doesn’t.

The thinking of a statist fool.

Hamas propaganda sways the world, but US and Israeli propaganda which is much greater doesn’t.

The thinking of a statist fool.
Israel has a right to exist, but you don't think so.

Isn't that right.

Where should they go?

Of course you wouldn't blame hamas for using its people to make sure they die.

And yes, before Oct 7, there were many olive branches for the Arabs

But the Gaza regime interpreted it as weakness
What is this mentality that you screw someone and then act like you are doing them a favor?

You stole their land. That's why they want to kill you.

It's really not any more complicated than that.

He seems!!! LMFAO. Biden is Bibi’s butt boy, but that’s not good enough for you. The state media tells you what to think and you always believe them.

I have no idea what Hamas believes. Please tell me. Lol.

You have no idea what Hamas believes, yet you're running around on every thread telling people to turn off the fucking TV? 🤡 🤡

Israel has a right to exist, but you don't think so.

Isn't that right.

Where should they go?

He claims to be an expert and knows the 'real truth' from some bogus source, but has 'no idea what Hamas believes'. He's nothing but a Jew hating asshole spewing his propaganda everywhere he goes. I used to have respect for him, but the Hamas attack on 10/7 certainly revealed what he really is. Sad.

Back to Europe where they came from.
You mean to Gas chambers. As in 1940s?

After they have been told by German European Nazis in the 1930s to go back to Israel where they originally came from...

And now YOUR Allah Akbar "palestinians" are the main glorifiers of Hitler...

But you wouldn't say that the Arabs should go back to Arabia...

You mean to Gas chambers. As in 1940s?

After they have been told by German European Nazis in the 1930s to go back to Israel where they originally came from...

And now YOUR Allah Akbar "palestinians" are the main glorifiers of Hitler...

But you wouldn't say that the Arabs should go back to Arabia...
Why would I? Palestine is part of greater Arabia.

It's the Europeans who are the squatters.

It's not the Palestinian's fault they couldn't get along with their fellow Europeans.

The definition of: Arab supremacy racism.

And that's exactly what your palestine leader Hitler's pan Arab Mufti al Husseini dreamed of.
Oh, please, if the Arabs revolted against the Allies in WWII, the Axis would have won.

Instead, they fought for the Allies, and the Allies screwed them repeatedly, which is why they threw in with the Soviets during the Cold War.

Oh, please, if the Arabs revolted against the Allies in WWII, the Axis would have won.

Instead, they fought for the Allies, .

Sure they did. Only 9,000 Arabs in palestine "fought" and most came from transjordan and then majority deserted *

to use the weapons against the Jews and being trained by ex SS in 1947...*

But the Mufti gangs worked with Hitler including first PLO Chairman Ahmad Shukeiri...*

_

All that is besides the Free Arabian Legion which included Arabs from Syria and palestine...

Last edited:
I don't feel need to watch. I doubt anybody needs to if they're familiar with the documentaries recalling the atrocities that Japan perpetrated for years on-end during WWII. Especially incidents such as the Rape of Nanking.

I’ve never doubted Israel’s right to exist. Why do you lie like Genocide Joe and Dumb Don?
Hamas does

What do you think from the river to the sea actually means?

They don't recognize Israel and never will.

Stop pretending they want peace with Israel.

They don't.

Hamas does

What do you think from the river to the sea actually means?

They don't recognize Israel and never will.

Stop pretending they want peace with Israel.

They don't.
Apparently you’re unaware Israelis have also said from the river to the sea. No doubt Fox News never told you that.

Forum List

Back