🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Norquist Endorses Trumps Tax Plan

T-Rump tax plan

12019973_174153696254630_8929532028880228204_n.jpg

Realists understand that the gov is spending more than we make and there's no end in sight. Somehow that's gotta stop or we're totally fucked...

Dem's want to pull funds from elsewhere (usually the military) and raise taxes on the wealthy and businesses in order to financially support our poor Americans (and perhaps /all/ americans in specific particular ways; like medical and such.)

Repub's want to cut funding from welfare projects and basically give that cash to businesses in an effort to bring business' back to America and thus provide jobs to the poor.

I think Trumps actually tries to bridge the two political camps with his budget; he gives a little to both business/rich and the less fortunate/struggling American. It's probably not going to fix everything (I'm not sure /any/ tax reform actually could satisfactorily at this point honestly) but it's not a bad compromise.

Yeah, I agree, and one of the things I was wanting to discuss with someone, was that with the international free trade agreements we have now, cutting taxes and seeing a growth in the US economy isn't a given effect any more. W Bush only got minimal pay offs for the US economy when he cut taxes and all most all of that went to immigrants.

With any tax cuts we also need to see heavy incentives for those tax cuts to be spent here in the USA or it is not going to help us one bit.

I agree with the idea, but the problem is the global economy; businesses are going to go to whatever place has the cheapest labor and taxes because that is what is "needed" for the business to survive these days. It doesn't ultimately matter what free trade agreements we put in place when we do things like raise min wage to the point of non-affordability /in the us/ and stuff. While we as "employees" can separate that shit out on various levels, it's all intimately tied together as far as the business is concerned.

Look at Alaska and the oil companies for example; big three oil companies got sweetheart deals from past gov admin, been fucking around not doing all they could to enhance Alaska money (not pulling out as much money, cut throating the competition wanting to pull up oil and use the pipeline etc.) So we throw ACES tax reform at them, they pretty much said fuck off then and basically abandoned the state (comparatively speaking) - so our last ass kisser in office hands them a billion dollars no string attached and they said "Okay" and brought back the state jobs.

US business taxes and GLOBAL businesses needs to be looked at as a partnership, not a dictatorship by our gov. That won't work, the business just snorts and walks away, pulling up jobs but maintaining /just enough/ presence in the states to carve out the income they want/need/desire from the country atm. Liberals/Dem's need to stop seeing business as the enemy and Repubs need to stop seeing them as just buddies - reality is in the middle. Yes business as a whole is going to try to make as much as possible while paying as little as possible, but that doesn't mean they're out to fuck American's. And yes, businesses do drive employment, but that doesn't mean they're not above hiring illegals when it's half the cost.

We need to find a middle ground between the two and unfortunately for how slow our gov works, it needs to be a lot more flexible than it is - like when China opens the flood gates to cheap ass labor, American policy needs to alter on the fly to adjust to try to /keep/ businesses in our country - instead of just bitching about it uselessly for 20 years while China suddenly starts having enough money to buy those fancy products and becomes (almost instantly) a viable business partner for the businesses. Obviously it's too late now, it's already happened, but we are /still/ the biggest spenders on the planet (despite all the crying about how poor americans are), we need to leverage that and our policies to keep businesses here, and frankly, find a compromise on exactly how much we are willing to give to the less fortunate as a society. If all we care about is supporting the poor, then we're hosed...

That's awesome. Norquist endorsed Bush' plan too.

So what? Which Bush?

All Norquist is concerned about is reducing taxers and not raising them. Do that and he basically will endorse your tax plan.

Right. Which makes his endorsement worth about as much as the hair on my ass.
"Which makes his endorsement worth about as much as the hair on my ass."

Do you really not understand that this is of some value in the Republican nomination process or are you only acting like an idiot?

What evidence do you have that he is acting?

So what? Which Bush?

All Norquist is concerned about is reducing taxers and not raising them. Do that and he basically will endorse your tax plan.

Do you really not understand that this is of some value in the Republican nomination process or are you only acting like an idiot?

What evidence do you have that he is acting?

None, as I was only asking him the question. :D

Realists understand that the gov is spending more than we make and there's no end in sight. Somehow that's gotta stop or we're totally fucked...

Dem's want to pull funds from elsewhere (usually the military) and raise taxes on the wealthy and businesses in order to financially support our poor Americans (and perhaps /all/ americans in specific particular ways; like medical and such.)

Repub's want to cut funding from welfare projects and basically give that cash to businesses in an effort to bring business' back to America and thus provide jobs to the poor.

But without such guidance cutting taxes is an exercise in futility.

Average American incomes, adjusted for inflation and taxes, are less than workers made in 1973, proving what an utter disaster our free trade policies have been.

I think Trumps actually tries to bridge the two political camps with his budget; he gives a little to both business/rich and the less fortunate/struggling American. It's probably not going to fix everything (I'm not sure /any/ tax reform actually could satisfactorily at this point honestly) but it's not a bad compromise.

Yeah, I agree, and one of the things I was wanting to discuss with someone, was that with the international free trade agreements we have now, cutting taxes and seeing a growth in the US economy isn't a given effect any more. W Bush only got minimal pay offs for the US economy when he cut taxes and all most all of that went to immigrants.

With any tax cuts we also need to see heavy incentives for those tax cuts to be spent here in the USA or it is not going to help us one bit.

I agree with the idea, but the problem is the global economy; businesses are going to go to whatever place has the cheapest labor and taxes because that is what is "needed" for the business to survive these days. It doesn't ultimately matter what free trade agreements we put in place when we do things like raise min wage to the point of non-affordability /in the us/ and stuff. While we as "employees" can separate that shit out on various levels, it's all intimately tied together as far as the business is concerned.

Look at Alaska and the oil companies for example; big three oil companies got sweetheart deals from past gov admin, been fucking around not doing all they could to enhance Alaska money (not pulling out as much money, cut throating the competition wanting to pull up oil and use the pipeline etc.) So we throw ACES tax reform at them, they pretty much said fuck off then and basically abandoned the state (comparatively speaking) - so our last ass kisser in office hands them a billion dollars no string attached and they said "Okay" and brought back the state jobs.

US business taxes and GLOBAL businesses needs to be looked at as a partnership, not a dictatorship by our gov. That won't work, the business just snorts and walks away, pulling up jobs but maintaining /just enough/ presence in the states to carve out the income they want/need/desire from the country atm. Liberals/Dem's need to stop seeing business as the enemy and Repubs need to stop seeing them as just buddies - reality is in the middle. Yes business as a whole is going to try to make as much as possible while paying as little as possible, but that doesn't mean they're out to fuck American's. And yes, businesses do drive employment, but that doesn't mean they're not above hiring illegals when it's half the cost.

We need to find a middle ground between the two and unfortunately for how slow our gov works, it needs to be a lot more flexible than it is - like when China opens the flood gates to cheap ass labor, American policy needs to alter on the fly to adjust to try to /keep/ businesses in our country - instead of just bitching about it uselessly for 20 years while China suddenly starts having enough money to buy those fancy products and becomes (almost instantly) a viable business partner for the businesses. Obviously it's too late now, it's already happened, but we are /still/ the biggest spenders on the planet (despite all the crying about how poor americans are), we need to leverage that and our policies to keep businesses here, and frankly, find a compromise on exactly how much we are willing to give to the less fortunate as a society. If all we care about is supporting the poor, then we're hosed...

These corporations that leave and take jobs because their costs are lower elsewhere are taking advantage of tax incentives we put in place at the end of the Second World War to help our allies rebuild after that global conflagration.

Well our allies are doing just fine, so we can dismantle those incentives now.

If we put in place tax breaks that American corporations can use if they meet a criteria for them would help encourage them to stay in the US. Tariffs and higher tax rates for corporations that make more money off shore and so forth can be a dyke on the flow of tax cut money that the corporations keep and guide those funds into creating more US jobs and investment.

These corporations that leave and take jobs because their costs are lower elsewhere are taking advantage of tax incentives we put in place at the end of the Second World War to help our allies rebuild after that global conflagration.

If we put in place tax breaks that American corporations can use if they meet a criteria for them would help encourage them to stay in the US. Tariffs and higher tax rates for corporations that make more money off shore and so forth can be a dyke on the flow of tax cut money that the corporations keep and guide those funds into creating more US jobs and investment.

I agree it can be a good starting point "thread," but the whole things a snarled up ball of yarn anymore. Like, it doen't matter if we tax them 0% when we're concurrently raising min wage to some mythical "living wage" (which some folks argue is like $30/h) and expect businesses to invest here when they can make the same product for $0.50/h in China. The best we can do is pray on "anti-American business" social dis-taste, and well that only goes so far in a business' mind - especially if their product is bought "enough" in China by employee's making $0.50/h for the business to make profit. I'm just saying we have to look at the /whole/ picture, not just the free trade agreement, not just business tax rate in America, not just min wage laws.

I don't know the "solution" but what we're doing (say since the auto manufacturers left) hasn't worked, and it's not going to magically start working now that we're pushing businesses to pay more taxes or tariffs, plus higher labor costs, and shoulder the sue happy nuts in the US as well. I honestly have a feeling it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better for the US...

I agree it can be a good starting point "thread," but the whole things a snarled up ball of yarn anymore. Like, it doen't matter if we tax them 0% when we're concurrently raising min wage to some mythical "living wage" (which some folks argue is like $30/h) and expect businesses to invest here when they can make the same product for $0.50/h in China. The best we can do is pray on "anti-American business" social dis-taste, and well that only goes so far in a business' mind - especially if their product is bought "enough" in China by employee's making $0.50/h for the business to make profit. I'm just saying we have to look at the /whole/ picture, not just the free trade agreement, not just business tax rate in America, not just min wage laws.

I don't know the "solution" but what we're doing (say since the auto manufacturers left) hasn't worked, and it's not going to magically start working now that we're pushing businesses to pay more taxes or tariffs, plus higher labor costs, and shoulder the sue happy nuts in the US as well. I honestly have a feeling it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better for the US...

Yeah, there is no 'Silver Bullet' for this economic snarled up ball of yarn we call an economy, but I think that there are some basic things we can do by prioritizing the re-ignition of middle class job growth and wage increases over off shoring and hiring H1-B serfs to displace American STEM workers.

JimBowie.....you've spent the whole thread posing as a person with real thoughts and intellect. When are you going to say something absolutely batshit crazy and get back into character?

So what? Which Bush?

Norquists endorsement isn't worth shit. Tell me.....without looking....who hasn't he endorsed this cycle?

JimBowei this is only applicable for people who makes less than $50k which you heavily patronize. This does not qualify you IF you are really a SW engineer.
Previously I challenged you LIVE one on one at my cost to discuss applications, design, development, maintenance and evaluation about SW but you abandoned me. Instead you want to discuss the earth core and the sun temperature. This tells me that you are lying posing as SW engineer.
I also challenged your group to discuss quantum physics, genome/dna counting, chemistry, architecture, circuitry design, instrumentations BUT NO TAKERS.

JimBowei this is only applicable for people who makes less than $50k which you heavily patronize. This does not qualify you IF you are really a SW engineer.
Previously I challenged you LIVE one on one at my cost to discuss applications, design, development, maintenance and evaluation about SW but you abandoned me. Instead you want to discuss the earth core and the sun temperature. This tells me that you are lying posing as SW engineer.
I also challenged your group to discuss quantum physics, genome/dna counting, chemistry, architecture, circuitry design, instrumentations BUT NO TAKERS.

LOL, you are so full of shyte.

I am an Oracle developer and have some java experience as well.

AS to whether you think I am a 'genuine' SW engineer or not, I dont give a fuck. Kiss my ass for all I care.

AS to whether you think I am a 'genuine' SW engineer or not, I dont give a fuck. Kiss my ass for all I care.

Back to you dumbass. Remember you pick the fight not me. Oracle developer? LOL. You cannot even tell the difference between a digital clock and a bomb.. And you probably never seen inside of a laptop.

Back to you dumbass. Remember you pick the fight not me. Oracle developer? LOL. You cannot even tell the difference between a digital clock and a bomb.. And you probably never seen inside of a laptop.
"Back to you dumbass. Remember you pick the fight not me. Oracle developer? LOL. You cannot even tell the difference between a digital clock and a bomb.. And you probably never seen inside of a laptop."

Is that supposed to be wit or just clownish pranksmanship?

The OP is Trump tax plan. If you have nothing to say on that, why don't you go play in a street somewhere?

So what? Which Bush?

Norquists endorsement isn't worth shit. Tell me.....without looking....who hasn't he endorsed this cycle?

Why don't you tell me, doofus?

JimBowie.....you've spent the whole thread posing as a person with real thoughts and intellect. When are you going to say something absolutely batshit crazy and get back into character?

I don't know, maybe when you stop lying, slandering and promoting murder?

Forum List

Back