North American leaders to cooperate on semiconductors

Because semiconductors is just the excuse to turn the Americas into Hemisphere 1. The global view of America, which is then put up for sale. China will have carte blanche to gobble us up...

Are you really this stupid? We have been trading with Mexico and Canada a century or two.

Are you really this stupid? We have been trading with Mexico and Canada a century or two.
We aren't talking about trade. That is how they sell it to the ignorant herd. It is remaking the map of the world to suit the UN desires.
Gomberg_map.jpg

^That is how the New World Order sees the world, and is implementing it in our time. And we are up for sale. Our water, our food, our minerals, our land.
Try buying some American pork. Our land, our animals, but now it is China's land, China's pork...
You have GOT to stop believing what these people tell you and start seeing what they are doing. They refer to the gray portion as Hemisphere 1 and it is being sold.

Last edited:
We aren't talking about trade. That is how they sell it to the ignorant herd. It is remaking the map of the world to suit the UN desires.
Gomberg_map.jpg

^That is how the New World Order sees the world, and is implementing it in our time. And we are up for sale. Our water, our food, our minerals, our land.
Try buying some American pork. Our land, our animals, China's pork...
You have GOT to stop believing what these people tell you and start seeing what they are doing. They refer to the gray portion as Hemisphere 1 and it is being sold.
the UN might well be just another false-flagged innocent panel.
i believe it's the rich who want to sell out the citizens to their desires to stay safe from the citizens.
force them to start jogging and drinking alcohol and watching TV again by outlawing smoking.
then turn the citizens into cannon fodder to be used in that war, that might well be along the lines of the map you just posted :(
then again, anyone can tell any story, produce a map to support that story, and claim "that's what's really going on".
so while your story seems plausible and straight from the heart, it might well *not* be what's really going on.
all one can really do is see the signs of the upcoming regional wars, and work hard to prevent those from happening, or if they do happen, work hard to limit their scope and casualties.

Last edited:
I assure you the UN is NOT an innocent panel. They are the rich, and they are taking over in our lifetime. They are the WEF. They are the Federal Reserve. They are WHO. They are the New World Order.
so they're two-faced, all those organisations?

i offer an alternative view :

the world is getting prepped for a conventional WW3 by 'Criminal Demons[1]' and the most evil among the very wealthy, through agents in all sorts of organisations, and those organisations as a whole aren't really able to stop the Satanists.
after the War of The Heavens, God divided the inhabitants of the Heavens into Angels, Spirits and Fallen Angels (Demons).
i believe that WW1 and WW2 and the regional wars thereafter created so much suffering that the world of Fallen Angels became split into Criminal Demons and their human slaves, who appear to still be worshipping Satan (the leader of all Demons), but in reality don't, and 'White-hat Demons', who want peace with the rest of the spectrum of the Angels and Spirits and Gods that roam the skies of Earth.
my own life's spiritual aspects fully support this as being my real and honest truth, by the way.
Satan is with me regularly, as are God and Allah and several Chinese Dragon Gods, and Satan i believe, is sincere (under threat of getting hammered by Angels that protect God) about his desires to 'see the wars between the invisible flying beings of Earth finally end'. He's also sober these days, and i know that change to have happened during my lifetime.

that all said, there are many ways to cut up the world into empires, and i doubt the Russians will want to own all of Germany and all those former USSR countries, they tried that once, and failed miserably, and they know it.
but us "sanctioning Kaliningrad" by not allowing them to import steel and alcohol from Russia, is a very bad idea.

Last edited:
Gator is one of the herd. Easily corralled. He doesn't realize that our bread basket now belongs to Bill Gates. Our pork farms belong to China now. We didn't sell Russia uranium, we sold Russia our uranium MINES. They will eat well and we will eat the fungus that Gates and Bezos are manufacturing in their factories right now for us to consume....

the world is getting prepped for a conventional WW3 by Satanists and the most evil among the very wealthy, through agents in all sorts of organisations, and those organisations as a whole aren't really able to stop the Satanists.
ALL OF THOSE ORGANIZATIONS AND MORE. Call them by their names. Bush, Bezos, Musk, Biden, Obamas, Clintons. Klaus, Rothechilds, Rockefellers, Duponts... They are an elite club and they don't hide anymore. Here, I'll show you one:

The Bushes are buying up the world's auquifers. The Bushes will be the water barons. You can't live for 3 days without water. Will you give your children the Gate's depopulation serum if they promise to give you some of Bush's water?
Listen to the WEF when they tell you what governments and "stakeholders" (that I listed above), will be running the NWO. It is here. They have implemented the Great Transition. They are manufacturing viruses and releasing them on us, and then insisting we get their serums in order to track our every move, not to cure you.
You will not be able to buy or sell without your social ID. There will be no money for you to buy anything. You will be issued credits to use to buy what they tell you you can buy, and if you don't then they will deduct your credit and you will starve to death, or end up in a FEMA concentration camp. Bill Gates will use you body for fertilizer:

Human composting typically involves putting a body into a steel vessel, then covering it with organic materials like straw, wood chips and alfalfa. Microbes break down the corpse and the plant matter, transforming the various components into nutrient-rich soil in roughly 30 days.

the world is getting prepped for a conventional WW3 by Satanists and the most evil among the very wealthy, through agents in all sorts of organisations, and those organisations as a whole aren't really able to stop the Satanists.
And you are absolutely correct about who the Prince behind these Kings is. Satan. You can read all about this in Revelation. About who will start WW3 and who will end it. It will take Christ returning to stop him...
Few preachers used to preach Revelation, because it wasn't relevant. It reads like the nightly news now...

the UN might well be just another false-flagged innocent panel.
i believe it's the rich who want to sell out the citizens to their desires to stay safe from the citizens.
force them to start jogging and drinking alcohol and watching TV again by outlawing smoking.
then turn the citizens into cannon fodder to be used in that war, that might well be along the lines of the map you just posted :(
then again, anyone can tell any story, produce a map to support that story, and claim "that's what's really going on".
so while your story seems plausible and straight from the heart, it might well *not* be what's really going on.
all one can really do is see the signs of the upcoming regional wars, and work hard to prevent those from happening, or if they do happen, work hard to limit their scope and casualties.
If you want to know what is really going on, listen to the people that are transitioning us as we speak. Listen to Bush. Listen to Gates, listen to Schwab.
This isn't my opinion. This is the world you are living in. Our government is cooking a virus up for you right now in Boston that has an 80% kill rate. And before they release this one on us, Gates will offer you a serum that will pretend to protect you. That little nano chip in it? Well, that's just to track your every move to make sure "you're ok..."

but us "sanctioning Kaliningrad" by not allowing them to import steel and alcohol from Russia, is a very bad idea.
so maybe sanctioning steel imports into Kaliningrad isn't a bad idea, but i'd keep the alcohol flowing. There's no need to stir up the hate towards the west over there.

ALL OF THOSE ORGANIZATIONS AND MORE. Call them by their names. Bush, Bezos, Musk, Biden, Obamas, Clintons. Klaus, Rothechilds, Rockefellers, Duponts... They are an elite club and they don't hide anymore. Here, I'll show you one:

The Bushes are buying up the world's auquifers. The Bushes will be the water barons. You can't live for 3 days without water. Will you give your children the Gate's depopulation serum if they promise to give you some of Bush's water?
Listen to the WEF when they tell you what governments and "stakeholders" (that I listed above), will be running the NWO. It is here. They have implemented the Great Transition. They are manufacturing viruses and releasing them on us, and then insisting we get their serums in order to track our every move, not to cure you.
You will not be able to buy or sell without your social ID. There will be no money for you to buy anything. You will be issued credits to use to buy what they tell you you can buy, and if you don't then they will deduct your credit and you will starve to death, or end up in a FEMA concentration camp. Bill Gates will use you body for fertilizer:

Human composting typically involves putting a body into a steel vessel, then covering it with organic materials like straw, wood chips and alfalfa. Microbes break down the corpse and the plant matter, transforming the various components into nutrient-rich soil in roughly 30 days.

dear, you are young, and thus easily manipulatable..

these organisations are filled with good people, doing the best they can to facilitate law and order around the world, working for relatively modest wages too.
but they get hammered by evil forces in the world, who keep their real plans *secret* until it's too late to stop them.
and those forces will try to get what they want by trying again each time they are stopped.
so what you end up with, is this (during peace time)
1487664.jpg
:

Dear heart, I am well into the winter of my years, and have watched this progress all my life.
From the, Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion, to the Rothschild's control over the banks of Europe (the real reason Hitler hated the Jews)to the take over of our monetary system by the private corporation called the Federal Reserve, < (not federal, not a reserve) to our own government pushing us into giving up our sovereignty to embrace the One World Government, I can tell you that you do not understand what is in the process of happening in our world today. You believe them. You trust them. They on the other hand, consider you a worthless drag on their world.
You don't have to take my word for it. You can take Christ's word for it. He laid this our perfectly in Revelation. Unless Christ is a liar, there is coming a one world order of elites and it will not bode well for the masses. To the contrary, the majority of us will die because of them. And they will consider that an improvement.
Do your homework. These wonderful organizations you think are so altruistic, have a common goal, complete power over humanity. And they will kill you to obtain it. They consider you a "useless eater".
Your faith in humanity is not misplaced, your faith in the One World leaders is...

Last edited:

the world is getting prepped for a conventional WW3 by 'Criminal Demons[1]' and the most evil among the very wealthy, through agents in all sorts of organisations, and those organisations as a whole aren't really able to stop the Satanists.
after the War of The Heavens, God divided the inhabitants of the Heavens into Angels, Spirits and Fallen Angels (Demons).
i believe that WW1 and WW2 and the regional wars thereafter created so much suffering that the world of Fallen Angels became split into Criminal Demons and their human slaves, who appear to still be worshipping Satan (the leader of all Demons), but in reality don't, and 'White-hat Demons', who want peace with the rest of the spectrum of the Angels and Spirits and Gods that roam the skies of Earth.
my own life's spiritual aspects fully support this as being my real and honest truth, by the way.
Satan is with me regularly, as are God and Allah and several Chinese Dragon Gods, and Satan i believe, is sincere (under threat of getting hammered by Angels that protect God) about his desires to 'see the wars between the invisible flying beings of Earth finally end'. He's also sober these days, and i know that change to have happened during my lifetime.

that all said, there are many ways to cut up the world into empires, and i doubt the Russians will want to own all of Germany and all those former USSR countries, they tried that once, and failed miserably, and they know it.
Wow. Not sure where to begin.
Find the scripture that tells you there are "white hat demons" in Heaven. That's a fabrication of your mind.
Angels good and bad have always been spirits and are eternal. Note that Christ never kills Satan. Satan is spirit and eternal. Jesus throws him into the Lake of Fire for eternity at the White Throne Judgement.

Satan was shot out of Heaven like a lightening bolt, and was followed by a third of the angels who "Left their natural habitat" < they left heaven. Some roam the earth and the most powerful of them are chained in the earth to prevent our total destruction. They don't commute...

Jude 1:6, KJV: And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation...

They were expelled before Adam and Eve were created. Long before any world wars. They were responsible for a world full of half breeds called Nephilim. Nephilim were a cross between a fallen angel and a human woman or animal. They were a wicked lot, and God destroyed them with a flood. Noah and his family survived because they were perfect in their generations. No nephilim DNA.

In reality, Satan leads the demons, and has not grown tired of creating havoc.
1 Peter 5:8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Why do you keep time with your enemy?? Do you think he likes you? Are you buddies?

You are horribly confused if you think Satan and God are always with you. Darkness and light cannot inhabit the same spot. Turn a light on and darkness flees.
Satan isn't sober and tired of fighting, and Revelation proves it. Satan is preparing for his finest hour on this earth. He is the one behind the New World Order and will try to destroy Israel and mankind for good. Christ stops him.
You and Christ have 2 different views. Christ can see the end from the beginning. You have conjecture based on what Satan is telling you, because you welcome him as your friend.
Trust in what Christ tells you, not Satan, because you also are an eternal being and you will either spend eternity with Your Father God, ruling and reigning as a Child of the Most High and co-heir with Christ, or with your Father, Satan in the Lake of Fire. Choose...

Revelation 3:15-16​

I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spew (puke) you out of my mouth.

Last edited:
God kept me away from the Bible for a reason : it is a 2-thousand year-old book, and the rules and laws and doctrines that it puts forth are outdated.
you've just proven that to me.
i'm an omni-theist, because God often wants me to sacrifice myself and my goals in life for the common good, which is something i don't agree with.
want me to choose? fine.
i choose to support my own self-interests first, and the world's interests second.

God kept me away from the Bible for a reason : it is a 2-thousand year-old book, and the rules and laws and doctrines that it puts forth are outdated.
you've just proven that to me.
i'm an omni-theist, because God often wants me to sacrifice myself and my goals in life for the common good, which is something i don't agree with.
want me to choose? fine.
i choose to support my own self-interests first, and the world's interests second.
God doesn't keep the Bible from anybody. To the contrary, He wants you to know it inside and out. Scripture is how you defeat Satan. An example of that is how Christ dealt with Satan when Satan tried to tempt him in the desert.
And all those rules and laws you are so worried about don't even apply to you unless you are Jewish. Christ fulfilled those for the Jews and gave you one rule:
Love one another as I have loved you. There ya go. That's what you consider outdated and irrelevant:
Gal. 5:14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

The 2 thousand year old book is as relevant today as it was 2,000 years ago.
There is more said in that book about the time we live in right now than any other time in history, including the time that Christ walked the earth. But how would you know that...
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. God wouldn't steer you away from that...

And here is why He would never tell you to stay away from His teachings:
Hebrews 13:9 Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings, for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace and not by foods of no value to those devoted to them.…

You may think you are omni thesistic, but Satan has tricked you into believing that. If you reject Christ's words then you have made your choice, and God will leave you to it.
Matthew 12:30 He who is not with Me is against Me...

I wish you the best, because Satan has nothing to offer you. And the One who Satan convinced you to reject offered you everything:
Acts 4:12 "There is salvation in no one else"
And if you need any convincing that God is not in you, read the last sentence of your post. You love self. So, enjoy self while you can, because life is short, eternity is forever.

God bless your poor soul...:smiliehug:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back