North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

Marriage is an universal right, and you wacks to the Far Right cannot argue against it without any power whatsoever.

bigrebnc has an unusual interest, like koshergirl, in animal sex.

Maybe I am unfair to him, and he is in real life a livestock breeder.

Your point is weak at best why are you so selective on who's rights need to be defended? Start giving special rights to certain groups other groups will feel they are discriminated against. And we will be forced to give more rights.

Who gives "rights"? The government? Oh oh, you moron stalker troll. Our rights are inalienable, and among them are the right to universal marriage. You claim to be Conservative but act awful on this issue. For shame, shameful stalker troll.

Since there is no such thing as a right to marriage you are creating a special right to be given to a special group. What about all those other groups of people that we keep from doing what they want to do. such as marry a family member or have more than one spouse? Or marry someone who is a teenager? Come on my little stalker you are terrible at your selective defense of people rights.

Animals can't contract, bigrebnc.

Contracts are an inalienable right granted to sheep.

I claimed it, so it must be true.

See how easy that works?

Apparently that is the stance the right takes on defining marriage.

Getting your stance to stand up in court...another matter. Telling a person's life-partner that they can't come into the hospital room to see them when they are critically ill is simply barbaric and unthinkable which must be why you like the notion.

Again, the only governmental involvement here is financial. Hopefully, conservatives are not saying that the government they so wish would go away should be a third person at the altar when a couple gets married, are they?

Conservatives want a small government apparently; as long as it's small enough to fit in your bedroom. :confused:

bigrebnc has an unusual interest, like koshergirl, in animal sex.

Maybe I am unfair to him, and he is in real life a livestock breeder.

The only interest I have is why you are selective on who has rights too do what. If you give special rights to a certain group other groups will force the issue and say they are discriminated against and want their rights given to them.

This just in: South Carolina approved an amendment to change geography given that for them the earth is flat everywhere they walk. One of the sponsors of the amendment had this to say, 'I aint never seen no end to wheres I walks and drives, dis was just some northerner's idea, down here we believes whats we sees.' End of quote.

Last edited:
Excellent, candycorn.

How about this scenario under your new redefinitiion of marriage.

A millionaire runs an ad targeting high school 16 year olds (age of consent), promising to give each of them $1,500 for college if they agree to marry him and bed down for a couple days.

No fats of course.

No law stopping that, is there?

bump. Candycorn might have missed this discussion on what her new definition of marriage means in practical application.

You are saying that animals are the equals of humans?

You are a secret member of PETA and earth liberation movement philosophy?

Your arguments dissolve like the dew on the grass beneath the rising sun.

Excellent, candycorn.

How about this scenario under your new redefinitiion of marriage.

A millionaire runs an ad targeting high school 16 year olds (age of consent), promising to give each of them $1,500 for college if they agree to marry him and bed down for a couple days.

No fats of course.

No law stopping that, is there?

bump. Candycorn might have missed this discussion on what her newly defined definition of marriage means in practical application.

It's called selective over looking not done accidentally.:lol:

Forum List

Back