North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

You are saying that animals are the equals of humans?

You are a secret member of PETA and earth liberation movement philosophy?

Your arguments dissolve like the dew on the grass beneath the rising sun.

No you're saying that. Do animals need to give their consent to be sold as breeding stock?

So Sniper is suggesting humans and animals should have sex, is that it?

Why are you selective on who does and does not have rights? Some people love to have sex with animals, I don't think sniper is suggesting that he does.
Furthermore no one is suggesting that they want to have sex with animals what we are trying to find out why do you want to restrict those people of that right who do want to have sex with animals Why must you discriminate against certain people?

Candycorn,

Should there be a law against all of those horny old millionaires and billionaires marrying off to multiple 16 year olds around the Nation in exchange for $1,000 for college?

Afterall, money for college is hard to come by these days!!!

And sniper and bigreb completely demonstrate the idiocies of their positions.

and jake is showing his bigotry who are you too restrict people of their rights to marry a family member, have as many spouses as they choice too or even have sex with animals? Who are you to stop them? Once you start giving special right to certain groups you will open the flood gates for other groups.

Botton line is fudge packers are mentally ill.

They claim they are in "Love" with another man's stink hole.

And want to convince everyone that is somehow normal and acceptable.

I wouldn't be surprised if they hang a turd on the wall of their house and call it an air freshener.

Gays are sick and disgusting.

How people can defend their perverted behavior is beyond me!?!? :eek: :cuckoo:

I wouldn't be surprised if they hang a turd on the wall of their house and call it an air freshener.

:lol:

This should be your defense when the argument inevitably reaches the Supreme Court.

I bet everyone will be impressed.

;)

and jake is showing his bigotry who are you too restrict people of their rights to marry a family member, have as many spouses as they choice too or even have sex with animals? Who are you to stop them? Once you start giving special right to certain groups you will open the flood gates for other groups.

I mentioned to you that I don't care what people do so long that it doesn't infringe on anyone's personal rights as a citizen.

(I know this post was directed at Jake, but you keep asking me the same ? too).

This includes polygamy (make it legal) and beastiality (make it legal - nothing's going to stop those sickos anyways)....

Last edited:
The haters like bigreb and sniper can't get over the fact that 1/4th country lives with universal marriage, the trending for it increases, and the end result is not in doubt, only the timing of it.

Tuff for them. :lol:

I mentioned to you that I don't care what people do so long that it doesn't infringe on anyone's personal rights as a citizen.

(I know this post was directed at Jake, but you keep asking me the same ? too).

This includes polygamy (make it legal) and beastiality (make it legal - nothing's going to stop those sickos anyways)....

I mentioned to you we have laws against all that for a reason it because it's not normal just like same sex marriage is not normal and illegal in most states.

Forum List

Back