North Carolina poll: Trump 22%, Carson 21%

Actually the race hasn't even begun, just the total nonsense because that's more fun to talk about than things that actually matter, which no one is willing to do anything about...

Give me a couple of days here.

:lol:

I've hit as many conservative sites as I can while bringing in the garden and canning and freezing.

But by the end of this month I'll make sure everyone who counts in the primaries understand that Carly is John McCains entry into the presidential bid.

Carly is McCain's bitch.

Actually the race hasn't even begun, just the total nonsense because that's more fun to talk about than things that actually matter, which no one is willing to do anything about...

Au contraire. This race is deadly serious in the here and now.

Thats why Walker and he shocked me on this left the race and begged others to do so.

Now I've been involved in the political side of life for decades (PET campaigner many years ago) but I've never seen this before.

I've hit as many conservative sites as I can while bringing in the garden and canning and freezing.

But by the end of this month I'll make sure everyone who counts in the primaries understand that Carly is John McCains entry into the presidential bid.

Carly is McCain's bitch.

When she said that she wouldn't even talk to Putin, it revealed that she is a total neocon ditz on geopolitics.

Carly is McCain's bitch.

When she said that she wouldn't even talk to Putin, it revealed that she is a total neocon ditz on geopolitics.

When you come out of the bull pen and line up perceived enemies in this world and are that much a hardliner you know she's McCains bitch.

Now my disclaimer is that I am a Uk (half Irish its the testy in me :)) do you want another Hillary who gave over Libya to jihadists who are having pool parties at our Embassies in Tripoli do you really want a McCain bitch in the White House?

Just taking an aside here. Whoa geeze.

Thanks for that heads up.

Forum List

Back