North Charleston: Beautiful young black woman murdered in rolling gunfight on highway; No outrage.

No. The challenge to you from UnCensored was to post the last white on white drive by.

I also asked him if that was everything or did it have to be on a Tuesday? In America? or what other bars needed to be met.
I thought his outrage stemmed from crime itself

You responded with the story of the Canadian man who killed his family because he loved them so much.

:rofl: He murdered his family because he loved them so much!!!?!?! Jesus, thats your outrage? to understand him murdering his own child and wife and sister?

I guess it makes sense when you call a white riot a "celebration" :rofl:

I'm not outraged. Where did I say I was outraged.

Now if this stuff happened in my republican enclave, I'd be outraged.

No. The challenge to you from UnCensored was to post the last white on white drive by.

I also asked him if that was everything or did it have to be on a Tuesday? In America? or what other bars needed to be met.
I thought his outrage stemmed from crime itself

You responded with the story of the Canadian man who killed his family because he loved them so much.

:rofl: He murdered his family because he loved them so much!!!?!?! Jesus, thats your outrage? to understand him murdering his own child and wife and sister?

I guess it makes sense when you call a white riot a "celebration" :rofl:

I'm not outraged. Where did I say I was outraged.

Now if this stuff happened in my republican enclave, I'd be outraged.

So many conditions to meet.

It has to be a drive by

In your area

Percentages

this list is getting longer and longer

Blacks actually have a higher median income than Hispanics, so poverty is NOT the cause.
Still pulling "facts" out of your ass I see.

Still stupid, I see..

Race Ethnicity State of Working America
Still an idiot, I see.

screen%20shot%202013-09-17%20at%201.22.26%20pm.png

Here s Median Income In The US By Race - Business Insider

I get outraged after I put numbers in the calculator!!!

If you're using Windows 7...it has a built in calculator.

Shit, even a Mac has a calculator.

And if you use Linux, you can write 30 pages of C code from the command line to return a calculated sum....
You should have offered this info to ClosedCaption as he's the one with the outraged calculator. Apparently his keeps giving him numbers that outrages his ass.

Blacks actually have a higher median income than Hispanics, so poverty is NOT the cause.
Still pulling "facts" out of your ass I see.

Still stupid, I see..

Race Ethnicity State of Working America
Still an idiot, I see.

screen%20shot%202013-09-17%20at%201.22.26%20pm.png

Here s Median Income In The US By Race - Business Insider

Your cherry pick excludes one key element;

povert8.gif
1999. You live in the last century gramps.

Im asking why the lefties get riotous and outraged over SOME black deaths (the tiniest percentage of them). But not the mass daily slaughter of blacks in America's streets by fellow blacks?

Im asking why the lefties get riotous and outraged over SOME black deaths (the tiniest percentage of them). But not the mass daily slaughter of blacks in America's streets by fellow blacks?
Well, cops shouldn't kill based on skin color.

Forum List

Back