🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

North Korea to America Under Trump Administration: Don't Try That Crap With Us

North Korea has sent a message to Trump's America, "don't try that crap you did in Vietnam and don't even THINK about that stunt you pulled on Japan, we got our own toys now."

Trump promised us that they wouldn't get nuclear power under his watch, another broken promise.

And what about Clintons promise that the Norks nuke program was stopped after the agreement he signed?

You are a fucking partisan racist.

Welcome to my ignore list, fool.

In spite of how often the non-argument is used, it still surprises me that people defend Trump with examples of what Presidents they don't like did that they judge as worse. How, in one's mind, does that make the current administration right, good or effective?

North Korea has sent a message to Trump's America, "don't try that crap you did in Vietnam and don't even THINK about that stunt you pulled on Japan, we got our own toys now."

Trump promised us that they wouldn't get nuclear power under his watch, another broken promise.
So...you are not only an angry black man that thinks whites owe you for slavery, you are also a traitor to the country you want reparations from.
Why am I not surprised.

So what are your solutions asshole?
More sanctions that have never been fully implemented?
Stop the free flow of smuggled prohibited goods entering NK?
Invite the pervert to dinner at the Whitehouse?
Why don't YOU go to NK and talk sense to the pervert?
We all know what a great mind you have after reading your infantile posts on this forum.
1385.gif

Weak and feckless response, just like the current POTUS.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP
We're all waiting for YOUR solution asshole!
Well!!!!!!

So what are your solutions asshole?
More sanctions that have never been fully implemented?
Stop the free flow of smuggled prohibited goods entering NK?
Invite the pervert to dinner at the Whitehouse?
Why don't YOU go to NK and talk sense to the pervert?
We all know what a great mind you have after reading your infantile posts on this forum.
1385.gif

Weak and feckless response, just like the current POTUS.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP
Sorry. I forgot you are what you are. That explains why you can't form an intelligent response.
Is there such a thing as a negro not wanting to be white? Is there such a thing a sane white who would want to be a negro?
SOOOO much anger!
There's a sale on white shoe polish at Walmart pal.

Progs love KJU!

Single Payer healthcare

Lowest carbon footprint in Asia

In spite of how often the non-argument is used, it still surprises me that people defend Trump with examples of what Presidents they don't like did that they judge as worse. How, in one's mind, does that make the current administration right, good or effective?
The Global Reality is not known by campaigning candidates and when they get into office they often find that their simple solutions dont really work due to factors unknown to the public and that must remain unknown.

So they blow smoke, raise a fuss and distract with other efforts. They all do it.

Referencing Presidents of other parties with similar failures is simply an attempt to put such things into perspective.

Forum List

Back