Northern Virginia Republicans chose retired Navy captain & political newcomer Hung Cao to face Dem Rep Jennifer Wexton in the race for a 10th district

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we need more veterans in Congress and this fine Asian would make a fine addition

That used to be my old district before we were redistricted to the 6th.....I said when it happened that the 10th would be blue within a cycle....It was.

Wexton is in big trouble from what I'm hearing. There is a huge Asian voting block in the 10th that could easily swing the district.

Hung Cow. For a moment i thought they were talking about the 'Ladies' of the View.

I wish I could vote for the guy.....maybe he understanda what the democrats actually are.....

Annapolis grad and 25 years in the U.S. Navy. Pretty impressive for a Vietnam immigrant. Makes you wonder why radical blacks are taught to whine about the unfairness of U.S. society

i don't want to hear how discriminated blacks are epecially by those blacks sitting in congress making 180,000 a year and pocketing much more on the downlow.

i don't want to hear how discriminated blacks are epecially by those blacks sitting in congress making 180,000 a year and pocketing much more on the downlow.
That ain't the point. You have Vietnamese refugees admitted into the U.S. with almost nothing and they go to school and work hard and get accepted to the USN Institute while radical racist democrats get away with convincing black people that they are victims of discrimination because they are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century.

That ain't the point. You have Vietnamese refugees admitted into the U.S. with almost nothing and they go to school and work hard and get accepted to the USN Institute while radical racist democrats get away with convincing black people that they are victims of discrimination because they are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century.
I get that. i don't think black people do. well...the race baiting ones get it and those that listen to them don't. and that's how the likes of sharpton, jackson lee, jesse jackson joy reid like it..

Forum List

Back