🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NOT a defense of the Bidens....but some perspective for sane voters....

Nepotism and politics go hand in hand. It's human nature. The biden example seems to me a particularly egregious example. A drug addict who can't speak the language working on the board of a Ukrainian energy company. It's hard to imagine he brought anything of value to the position other than political influence.

What was the first part of my O/P's thread title???
an incoherent rant,,,,

So wait...we're going to outlaw any family members of any American politician from working anywhere now?

Do you people understand what you're saying?

his daddy had the prosecutor fired.

Do you know WHO else wanted the prosecutor fired?????

Probably not.....But, do check with Hannity.....

I don't give a damn if Jesus Christ wanted him fired, Biden admitted to breaking the law and of course the demonrats couldn't care less.

I think Biden should drop out of the primaries and let Warren have it. Biden is going to fuck the democrats out of the presidency!

I don't give a damn if Jesus Christ wanted him fired, Biden admitted to breaking the law and of course the demonrats couldn't care less.

I think Biden should drop out of the primaries and let Warren have it. Biden is going to fuck the democrats out of the presidency!

Seeing what Trump did to Hillary even with a fake investigation tells me that we need to run someone very clean. Trump will likely get away with his Ukraine crimes and his base will keep backing him so we need to convince the moderates to back us. We can't do that with Biden.

Seeing what Trump did to Hillary even with a fake investigation tells me that we need to run someone very clean. Trump will likely get away with his Ukraine crimes and his base will keep backing him so we need to convince the moderates to back us. We can't do that with Biden.

what crimes did he commit???

He beat Hillary. He's lucky he's still alive. The Clintons are known for their body count.

And what does any of that bullshit have to do with Biden admitting on video that as vice president of the United States he threatened the president of the Ukraine to withhold taxpayer funds if they didn't fire the prosecutor who was looking into his son and the company he worked for?

Bullshit, Biden readily touts getting a CORRUPT investigator fired (also known as good foreign policy) and there is ZERO evidence to date that the firing had anything to do with his son.

He beat Hillary. He's lucky he's still alive. The Clintons are known for their body count.

It may seem that way when you live in the rightwinger nutter bubble, but out here in the real world it's known as crazed conspiracy theories.

As most of you should know when bashing the Bidens, that.......

Ivanka works at the WH with nebulous credentials and has gotten dozens of Chinese patents???

Trump's two sons have made millions from foreign businesses based mostly on the Trump brand?

Jared works at the WH and has secured tons of Saudi grants?

Barr's son-in law works at the WH

Rudy's son works at the WH

Barr's daughter secured a job at Treasury after her dad got the AG spot....

So, just bring some perspective before crucifying democrats.....

How many of them were found to have a crack pipe in their car. Or were tossed from the military for cocaine abuse. Or admitted to buying crack out on the street with a gun to their head? Companies don't usually offer 100K per month jobs to people with no experience in their industry, not to mention with a background of drug abuse. Not saying it isn't possible, but it would be interesting to see what other qualifications Biden had (other than being Joe's son) that secured him that kind of position.

Biden admitted to breaking the law

Its amazing how you manage to pull the above statement out of your ass...and post it.....Quite amazing.

Could you actually post on here a DIRECT and EXACT quote of Biden "admitting to breaking the law"???

Again, DO ask Hannity for some help in your posting bullshit.

Biden admitted to breaking the law

Its amazing how you manage to pull the above statement out of your ass...and post it.....Quite amazing.

Could you actually post on here a DIRECT and EXACT quote of Biden "admitting to breaking the law"???

Again, DO ask Hannity for some help in your posting bullshit.

I definitely think attempting to buy crack cocaine on the street is against the law.

eeing what Trump did to Hillary even with a fake investigation tells me that we need to run someone very clean. Trump will likely get away with his Ukraine crimes and his base will keep backing him so we need to convince the moderates to back us. We can't do that with Biden.

Keep an eye on Michael Bennet.

How many of them were found to have a crack pipe in their car. Or were tossed from the military for cocaine abuse. Or admitted to buying crack out on the street with a gun to their head?

WOW.....you must hang around with Hunter quite a bit.......
I mean how the fuck would you know about buying crack with a gun to..............................

Oh, sorry, I forgot that you pull shit out of your ass and post it on here.......My bad........LOL

Nope, I just read Hunter Biden's own words.

Hunter Biden described several drug relapses over the past decade – including after his dismissal from the Navy Reserve in 2014 after testing positive for cocaine. In one incident he described from 2016, he says he had a gun pointed to his head while attempting to purchase crack in Los Angeles. During another incident, in 2017, police in Arizona found a crack pipe in his rental car after it was damaged in an accident.

Hunter Biden tackles cocaine use and alleged business conflicts in magazine interview

I definitely think attempting to buy crack cocaine on the street is against the law.

Asshole.......your equally stupid poster was talking about JOE Biden......

Should we have a little chat about Trump's alcoholic, dearly departed brother???

Is that how you morons want to go to defend a fat, orange turd???

Did Trump's brother also have a 100K per month job over in the Ukraine?

Even better.......Did Donny the fat turd get $400 million from daddy after his brother kicked the bucket???

Should we have a little chat about Trump's alcoholic, dearly departed brother???

And that is illegal in what way?

And that is illegal in what way?

I don't know. Everything might be on the level. It depends on why the Ukraine company gave Hunter Biden the position.

I am sure Hunter Biden will probably give an interview soon and will clear any questions up. Maybe everything is on the level. Who knows. The Biden's might be waiting for the right time to do it.

Forum List

Back