Not ‘A F**king Nickel’: 5 GOP Megadonors Distance Themselves From Trump

Now that this board closed the book on Trump with donations, what's the dirt the liberals have on DeSantis? :smoke:
Precisely so. These fools are so wrapped up in tribalistic hate for Trump that it doesn't even occur to them that the Left will come at DeSantis just as hard. In fact, if they don't, THAT should be seen as proof of him being a swamp dweller in waiting.

I hate megadonors. They act like they get to pick our President. Fuck them. Maybe even put a little investigation on their money streams as a check against election corruption.

For the mentally retarded Native American...these are the same people who didn't give Trump a penny until almost the end of the 2015 campaign.

At least five Republican Party megadonors say they’re done with Donald Trump as GOP unease with the former president continues to grow following the party’s poor performance in the 2022 midterms.

Andy Sabin, Ken Griffin, Ronald Lauder, Steve Schwarzman and Thomas Peterffy this week all said they were distancing themselves from Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign.

“I’m not going to give (Trump) a fucking nickel,” said New York metal mogul Andy Sabin, who plans to back Florida’s Gov. Ron DeSantis if he decides to run.

“At the end of the day, people stayed away (in the 2022 midterms) because of Trump,” Sabin told CNBC. Trump “endorsed candidates who were not necessarily qualified unless they said ‘I love you, Donald.’”

It doesn't sound good for Trump. What do you think?
I know not having a bunch of mega donors scares the bejesus out of you Dems. However we are conservatives and could care less about mega donors. It means support is genuine and grassroots.

At least five Republican Party megadonors say they’re done with Donald Trump as GOP unease with the former president continues to grow following the party’s poor performance in the 2022 midterms.

Andy Sabin, Ken Griffin, Ronald Lauder, Steve Schwarzman and Thomas Peterffy this week all said they were distancing themselves from Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign.

“I’m not going to give (Trump) a fucking nickel,” said New York metal mogul Andy Sabin, who plans to back Florida’s Gov. Ron DeSantis if he decides to run.

“At the end of the day, people stayed away (in the 2022 midterms) because of Trump,” Sabin told CNBC. Trump “endorsed candidates who were not necessarily qualified unless they said ‘I love you, Donald.’”

It doesn't sound good for Trump. What do you think?
Trump will still get the GOP nomination.

Lots of evidence on Trump being hurt by the election already.

There's at least a 50/50 chance of the fat psycho pig being dead in the water already.

If he could do something good for the world by stopping Biden's war, maybe there would be some sense in supporting his ass for a while longer?

I know not having a bunch of mega donors scares the bejesus out of you Dems. However we are conservatives and could care less about mega donors. It means support is genuine and grassroots.
It's not just the money that's gone missing, it's the message being sent that he's toast to many more Americans now than before the election.

Kari's fate isn't being seen for it's true impact. She was the Trump hope for his future and that was broadcast by the R's too in that they wanted him to wait.

At least we know that you're still one of the Magas!
Or do we?

Forum List

Back