Not how the Dems will lose this Nov....BUT WHY THEY'LL LOSE!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Do anyone recall a man by the name of Marion Berry? Former Mayor of D.C? No matter what this corrupt brother did, voters overwelmingly voted this man into office until....he pretty much self destructed on his own....Because that morally corrupt creature of fortune spoke the lingo, them black folk wanted to hear, they didn't care about his done nothing for us policies.....but they felt this black man had their backs, spoke their language and understood them..... Now in interviews, if you all would recall, they'd be hating on Berry, but voting time....somehow he'd win their votes.

I don't care what some white people are saying, these people love the white guy in the white house....even though he turns their stomach

Do anyone recall a man by the name of Marion Berry? Former Mayor of D.C? No matter what this corrupt brother did, voters overwelmingly voted this man into office until....he pretty much self destructed on his own....Because that morally corrupt creature of fortune spoke the lingo, them black folk wanted to hear, they didn't care about his done nothing for us policies.....but they felt this black man had their backs, spoke their language and understood them..... Now in interviews, if you all would recall, they'd be hating on Berry, but voting time....somehow he'd win their votes.

I don't care what some white people are saying, these people love the white guy in the white house....even though he turns their stomach
Sorry that you cant get out of the hood of liberalism, even when they continue to show they HATE people who move off the plantation. Before you accuse us "Whites", maybe look in the mirror and tell yourself, "why do I keep voting for the very people who keep my black ass, poor?"

I thought black people were different than whitey. Now you claim there is no difference. Make up your mind.

Forum List

Back