Not logged in on main page

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Well, this is an issue I never had before.

When I log in, I am still not logged in as long as I view the main page. I still see the both log in fields at the upper right and can´t view the members only forums or the whos online list. As soon as I open any subforum or thread, I am displayed as logged in and can create new threads as you can read, but when I change back to the main page I am not logged in again.

:confused:

Well, this is an issue I never had before.

When I log in, I am still not logged in as long as I view the main page. I still see the both log in fields at the upper right and can´t view the members only forums or the whos online list. As soon as I open any subforum or thread, I am displayed as logged in and can create new threads as you can read, but when I change back to the main page I am not logged in again.

:confused:

Have you set your browser privacy/security settings too high for saving cookies?

What browser are you using?

Its Firefox 18.02 at stock.
It seems that it works better now, but I had that problem now when I logged in in this thread. I just refreshed the site and now I´m on on the main too. I shall see, if this will happen again.

Forum List

Back