Not much hope climate advocates

catatomic

Gold Member
Nov 28, 2012
For those of you who got your hopes up from the last post but didn't read it,

I just wanted to make sure you saw that the white house doesn't care about climate change in anything they do. A coal lobbyist will even be deputy EPA chief. However we should do all we can to try to save the world with whatever issue no matter how grim it is.

I am one who is very happy to see the inbred group of psuedo-hacktavists- masquerading- as- scientists getting the boot. Just maybe we can get back into dealing with real issues and not this ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT POWER GRAB by UN hacks.

I just wanted to make sure you saw that the white house doesn't care about climate change in anything they do. A coal lobbyist will even be deputy EPA chief. However we should do all we can to try to save the world with whatever issue no matter how grim it is.
Yes the next 4 years are going to be a free for all for humans dumping waste and poison into as much of the planet as possible. It's what republicans have been yearning for.

Depends on "how grim it is" doesn't it? Certainly the original version of GWarming circa 1980s was a very grim tale. But in case you've haven't noticed -- all of the projections have failed just 20 years out -- the estimates have been revised WAY the hell down and there's rumors that even the IPCC process at the UN is going away or going to be changed.

Yes -- the climate is changing and CO2/Methane emissions MAY be a part of that -- but the wilder theories about runaway GHouse effects and positive feedbacks and "trigger temperatures" and all the apocalyptic stuff was NEVER "settled science". No matter how times that allegation is repeated.

Yes the next 4 years are going to be a free for all for humans dumping waste and poison into as much of the planet as possible. It's what republicans have been yearning for.
Very scientific take on the issue. It is about on the same level with U.N. climate "scientists" feeding arbitrarily conjured coefficients into their climate models.

You will never rid the world of weather or the sun. So take solace in the fact that your money and coal won't be going to India, while we get shut down. If someone on this earth is going to burn American coal, it should be America.
Climate change has nothing to do with climate. Please free yourself from that illusion, because I am tired of quoting the UN official that gives our money away.

Here is the basis behind the AGW religious cult!

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

You will never rid the world of weather or the sun. So take solace in the fact that your money and coal won't be going to India, while we get shut down. If someone on this earth is going to burn American coal, it should be America.
Climate change has nothing to do with climate. Please free yourself from that illusion, because I am tired of quoting the UN official that gives our money away.

Let me make it easier...

otmar edenhoffer.PNG

Gollee Billy, why was it necessary to stick "(UN-IPCC)" into that quote? Because that isn't what he was saying. That makes this a doctored quote, an intentional misquote and a violation of USMB rules. The UN, and particularly the IPCC. has no power to redistribute a fucking dime.

As the full context of this conversation shows, on the several occasions it's been posted here, "we" refers to the member nations.

With this, you are once again a fucking bald-faced liar

Let me make it easier...

View attachment 117140

Yet in the face of these facts, the climate k00ks still blindly support ALL UN activities. Its called.......mental case thinking.:spinner:

Gollee Billy, why was it necessary to stick "(UN-IPCC)" into that quote? Because that isn't what he was saying. That makes this a doctored quote, an intentional misquote and a violation of USMB rules. The UN, and particularly the IPCC. has no power to redistribute a fucking dime.

As the full context of this conversation shows, on the several occasions it's been posted here, "we" refers to the member nations.

With this, you are once again a fucking bald-faced liar
What is against USMB rules? To insert something in an a meme/placard from outside sources? You surely jest. It is against USMB rules to change your post in the quote box quoting you. I did not see that happening so you must be desperate Cricket.

Forum List

Back