🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Not sure I'm too keen on the Tea Party

The rise in popularity of Trump and Cruz is a result of the fact that the mainstream GOP has lost its way. Speaker Ryan sealed the fate of the GOP when he and the GOP completely caved in to the Democrat's wishes. The Tea Party might not be to everyone's taste but the majority of the party is disgusted with the GOP right now.
Boneher knelt and bobbed for Oblama also..

All too true and indeed helps my point.
But Reagan said compromise is what a politician is suppose to do...

Suddenly Reagan is your hero now?

America's religious right is destroying the GOP

The religious dimension that they have really alienates voters in my eyes.
God is the great alienator? Interesting.
No, you have it wrong. The evangelical far right wacks are the great alienator. They do not represent God.
They represent those who believe in God. The suggestion is made that if you believe in God than you are mucking things up because God causes you to not believe in climate change! God causes you to seek to live your life according to His Will and that apparently annoys some people who choose not to seek God. Seriously. Where's the tolerance, the embrace of diversity?

The message here is that a group of voters are dismissed because they pray. Don't discuss issues with them! Just declare yourself alienated! What's next? Crying and stomping your feet? It's almost as though you feared them.
Most in this country of us believe in God. The far right evangelical wacks do not represent the great majority of us who believe in God, only themselves. That the anti-Godists use the nonsense of the far right to discredit all believers is not surprising. They have their own nefarious agenda as do you.

First of all, your premise is wrong. The Tea Party is not the same as the religious "right" of the GOP. TTP isn't even a republicrat voting block. It was a movement in response to a massive power grab by the meat muppet faggot and his sycophants in the democrook party.

If somehow the religious "right" attempted to legislate their morality there would be backlash. Not everyone across the country feels the same way, or wants the same degree of religious morality a legislative priority.

The best solution for the religious right would be to endorse state control over issues such as abortion, butt pirate weddings, and things like prayer in schools. Unfortunately they're pushing for their agenda at a federal level the same way the moonbats are and they're both wrong to do so.

Regarding this article:

on the other end of the spectrum you have people like John Kasich who are willing to work with Democrats dwindling in approval.

Do you "compromise" with a mugger? Do you ask if you can keep your credit cards and jewelry? Do you ask if he can send your wallet back when he's done spending all your cash?

No, you pull a .45 and blow his dome off.

Do you reach down and unzip your skirt for a rapist? Do you make sure you're lubricated enough for easy penetration? Do you offer head instead of anal?

No, you do the same thing as above. You fight with everything you have, and you should have a gun, so that these assholes can no longer victimize society.

Am I comparing democrooks to muggers and rapists? No, I'm flat out saying they're muggers and rapists. The history of Clinton and Ted Kennedy alone are enough to substantiate that. The democrooks are WRONG, on almost every issue and even on those issues where they're "right", the motivation behind it is wrong. Take pot legalization. The democrooks don't give a fruit fly's fuck about "freedom" or the prison population. They want more people to be more lethargic and detached from reality. You can't be a democrook if you're in touch with reality.

The reason why you don't "negotiate" with wrong, is because the results will never be better than half-right. Besides that, the democrooks never settle with the "compromise", they come right back demanding the shit they left on the table before the ink is dry on the signature. These people need to be DEFEATED, period. Spending on government programs that produce either no results at all, or are counter productive need to be done away with.

Take the "War on Poverty". We literally have the exact same percentage of people in poverty as we did in 1960. You will never have less poverty if you subsidize it. I have no problem with safety nets, but welfare is a hammock. There needs to be incentives in place to get out of the hammock, and limits on how long people can be on it. If we could reduce the dependency on government by people who have the ability to earn a living we could do much better in providing an better standard of living for those who can't work through no fault of their own. Democrooks will NEVER allow their voter plantations to be reduced in size. They have turned the nations ghettos into human hog farms.

Most of them continue to reject the science on both evolution and climate change.

Bullshit, TTP does not reject evolution, very few people do. Many of them still believe in God and their views range widely from pure biblical creationism, to an intelligent design theory and still some TP preople are entirely agnostic. They have differing views on CC as well, people like myself believe CC is a bullshit scam, the data is deliberately manipulated to keep federal grants flowing to "scientists". Some believe in MMCC but believe the government is wasting too much money and that the results will be infinitesimal at best.

The TP is not a lock step voting block like bed wetting liberals are. The entire GOP has a wide range of opinions and view points. IMO we need to get our shit straight and settle on some real principles and adhere to them, the way the neo-bolshevik democrooks adhere to the agenda of destroying our constitutional republic.

God is the great alienator? Interesting.
No, you have it wrong. The evangelical far right wacks are the great alienator. They do not represent God.
They represent those who believe in God. The suggestion is made that if you believe in God than you are mucking things up because God causes you to not believe in climate change! God causes you to seek to live your life according to His Will and that apparently annoys some people who choose not to seek God. Seriously. Where's the tolerance, the embrace of diversity?

The message here is that a group of voters are dismissed because they pray. Don't discuss issues with them! Just declare yourself alienated! What's next? Crying and stomping your feet? It's almost as though you feared them.
Most in this country of us believe in God. The far right evangelical wacks do not represent the great majority of us who believe in God, only themselves. That the anti-Godists use the nonsense of the far right to discredit all believers is not surprising. They have their own nefarious agenda as do you.
Really now, "anti- Godists"?! What gibberish. Meanwhile, tell me Jake. What nefarious agenda do I have?

We have a constitution that protects freedom of thought and belief.

You would eliminate religious comment in the civic space.

Your gibberish will never happen.

Who are you talking to? Yourself?

I don't know anyone who reads anything he says, so for all intents and purposes I'd say you're right.

I just can't help wondering why he accused me of having a "nefarious agenda" then doesn't have the balls to tell me what proof he as to back up his accusation.

God is the great alienator?

No, but people who vainly use His name to forward their bigoted, ignorant, hateful, hypocritical agendas are.
Like what/who? How about a real life example?

I just can't help wondering why he accused me of having a "nefarious agenda" then doesn't have the balls to tell me what proof he as to back up his accusation.

He has no balls, that's a significant factor. He likes to insist he's a lifelong republicrat, and then rails on conservatives or defends indefensible bed wetting liberal policies or political whores. Anyone who opposes the collectivist nanny state is a "reactionary" or so he's fond of saying. He has no problem claiming we have nefarious intentions, and the "moderturd" republicrats that sell out to the regressive agenda are noble.

Just like all libturds he lives in an alternate reality.

He has no balls, that's a significant factor. He likes to insist he's a lifelong republicrat, and then rails on conservatives or defends indefensible bed wetting liberal policies or political whores. Anyone who opposes the collectivist nanny state is a "reactionary" or so he's fond of saying. He has no problem claiming we have nefarious intentions, and the "moderturd" republicrats that sell out to the regressive agenda are noble.

Just like all libturds he lives in an alternate reality.

Gosh. I almost feel sorry for him.

How do you reconcile the Trump wing with the religious wing?
What reconciliation is needed. Both see the failure of the Obama/Clinton administration.
Fine, be blind. Trump's going to turn off the religious wing of the party. If millions stayed home because of Romney, what makes you think they'll come out for Trump?

How do you reconcile the Trump wing with the religious wing?
What reconciliation is needed. Both see the failure of the Obama/Clinton administration.
Fine, be blind. Trump's going to turn off the religious wing of the party. If millions stayed home because of Romney, what makes you think they'll come out for Trump?
What did trump say to turn of the religious wing of the party? Who says they were tuned off by Romney? You're making shit up.

If millions stayed home because of Romney, what makes you think they'll come out for Trump?

Mod Edit -- corrected quote box abuse..

Hillary-Hitler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What did trump say to turn of the religious wing of the party? Who says they were tuned off by Romney? You're making shit up.
Trump isn't squeaky clean as far as the religious right is concerned, what with divorces, cheating on his wife, marrying a nude model and that creepy stuff about dating his daughter. As for Romney, he was a Mormon. You tell me why so many stayed home. What you call "making things up", I call opinions. So if you're going to ask me for a cite, here it is. IMO

Trump isn't squeaky clean as far as the religious right is concerned, what with divorces, cheating on his wife, marrying a nude model and that creepy stuff about dating his daughter. As for Romney, he was a Mormon. You tell me why so many stayed home. What you call "making things up", I call opinions. So if you're going to ask me for a cite, here it is. IMO
I understand. I have long held your opinion in high regard.

Forum List

Back