Not Very 'Presidential' - Biden Calls Man 'Damn Liar' For Asking Question About Hunter / Burisma

"Just like Trump"?

Hardly.

But Trumpers trying to claim that this makes him not Presidential after all Trump has said is laughable

"Too old to vote"??

There goes the over 50 vote, Joe. :21:
Comprehension fail.

The heckler said Biden was too old. Biden did not say the heckler was too old.

Obviously you didn't even watch the video. Biden said "You're too old to vote for me.."

I will also say this: That's a pretty sorry turnout for that old cocksucker. Trump typically brings in 20-30 thousand when he shows up.

Still a comprehension fail. Biden was turning the man's insult back on the heckler.

What "insult"? The man just said "Well I'm not voting for you..."

He said Biden was too old.

I don't think Biden is too old, but he is too creepy, corrupt, depraved and decrepit to get anywhere near the office of the Presidency.

Comprehension fail.

The heckler said Biden was too old. Biden did not say the heckler was too old.

Obviously you didn't even watch the video. Biden said "You're too old to vote for me.."

I will also say this: That's a pretty sorry turnout for that old cocksucker. Trump typically brings in 20-30 thousand when he shows up.

Still a comprehension fail. Biden was turning the man's insult back on the heckler.

What "insult"? The man just said "Well I'm not voting for you..."

He said Biden was too old.

I don't think Biden is too old, but he is too creepy, corrupt, depraved and decrepit to get anywhere near the office of the Presidency.

So is Trump but that didn't stop the tard herd from electing him!

Look at quid pro Joe acting tough...:rofl:

I really hope he gets the nomination. He is a far worse candidate than Hilary, and Trump trounced her fat ass.

Biden calls man ‘damn liar’ after tough town hall questions about Hunter, age and Trump

You’re a damn liar, man’

Biden is FREAKING OUT after President Trump responded to Pelosi's announcement the House will proceed with Impeachment by announcing HE and HIS SON, HUNTER, will join D-Schiff, D-Nadler, and Speaker Pelosi as 'witnesses' to be subpoenaed and forced to testify in the Senate's Impeachment hearings once the House votes for Impeachment and sends it to the Senate.

'Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden blasted a man at an Iowa town hall as a “damn liar” Thursday -- and challenged him to a push-up contest -- after he accused the 77-year-old former vice president of being "too old" and took a swipe at son Hunter's role on the board of a controversial Ukrainian natural gas firm.'

Is Joe going to challenge EVERY American who demands answers about his son's scandal and his videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine Pm to a PUSH-UP CONTEST?
-- The old criminal fart will die of a heart attack...

:p

Biden lashes out at town hall questioner in heated exchange: ‘You’re a damn liar, man’

And precisely who are you to demand a fucking thing? Your criminal messiah is the worst fucking human being in the country. The Cult45 gutter snipes in this country have absolutely no credibility to demand shit. From anyone. Better get used to getting the finger as your answer. Or worse, being ignored altogether.

Oh, wow. A Trumptard is calling someone "not presidential"!
I think eleventy-million irony meters just exploded. Watch out for shrapnel!
They know their leader is an undignified buffoon, comparable in behavior to no President ever, so they do what they can.

Gotta protect. Gotta protect.
This is not about Trump it is about Biden

I love how "not angry" the LWNJ's are.......:rofl:

Well what do you expect? Biden knows damned well the Democrat Party don't have an ice cube's chance in hell of stopping Trump, much less winning. Even their "impeachment" won't keep him from serving another term.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back