Note to black hollywood....stop waiting on Jew money and use your own!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Halle Berry Calls Will Smith A ‘Champion For Diversity In Hollywood’.....yeah, both you and Will and all you black actors need to pool your money together and fund your own worthless movies instead of waiting on the white man and the jew to do it for you!!

You got ideas, you got scripts, than put that shit together and fund a worthless movie that nobody wants to see....duh!!

As we saw with Mel Gibson and as we witness with The Donald, since the jewish/zionists control the MSM, their movie will make it to You Tube, but not theaters unless "jew money" approves it.

Problem is that people get tired of so called black movies.

I mean how many times will audiences pay to see flicks about, slavery, pimps, rappers, gangs, and drug dealers? ...... :cool:

I mean how many times will audiences pay to see flicks about, slavery, pimps, rappers, gangs, and drug dealers? ...... :cool:
Don't act like you don't love Eddie Murphy's Dr. Dolittle! :rofl:

As we saw with Mel Gibson and as we witness with The Donald, since the jewish/zionists control the MSM, their movie will make it to You Tube, but not theaters unless "jew money" approves it.
What about the passion of christ?

Halle Berry Calls Will Smith A ‘Champion For Diversity In Hollywood’.....yeah, both you and Will and all you black actors need to pool your money together and fund your own worthless movies instead of waiting on the white man and the jew to do it for you!!

You got ideas, you got scripts, than put that shit together and fund a worthless movie that nobody wants to see....duh!!
Same could be said with your cities. the oldies have it right, who make vegetable gardens on empty blocks in detroit.

whites don't want to see a black starring role and blacks don't want a white one.

Btw they should get Mel Gibson to direct.

Or a low energy performance of Will Smith in Planet Earth.

Forum List

Back