nothing is happening so I guess hunter's plea deal being rejected is turning into a good thing

The Democrats don't give up that easy. They are probably working around the clock to get another blanket pardon deal done. And they'll probably get one of their stooges to take over as judge too.
I keep seeing the stupid signs saying that Hunter was jailed, spent half an hour listening to anything else, and they just said he was jailed to get people to spend time listening to their rants and opinions, not fact. I still haven't found out whether the younger Biden was put behind bars, and I'm very displeased that people are taking their wishes to the net rather than facts that are verifiable which they do not provide.

The Democrats don't give up that easy. They are probably working around the clock to get another blanket pardon deal done. And they'll probably get one of their stooges to take over as judge too.
Probably so but sometimes I wonder if they are willing to throw Hunter under the bus to make it look like they aren't biased when it comes to Trump.

Rudy has agreed to a plea deal to testify.

Forum List

Back