Nothing says "I love and support you" like...

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Nothing says "I love and support you" like falling asleep on the most important speech your spouse gave in her entire life.

hqdefault.jpg

If it were me, or any other married man, we'd be in the dog house forever

Nothing says "I love and support you" like falling asleep on the most important speech your spouse gave in her entire life.

hqdefault.jpg

Aids, Parkinsons', and Alzheimers'. Take your choice, or any combination, thereof. Hillary does know how to turn lemons into lemonade; which is why she stuck by him.

hqdefault.jpg

Aids, Parkinsons', and Alzheimers'. Take your choice, or any combination, thereof. Hillary does know how to turn lemons into lemonade; which is why she stuck by him.

Lemonade and vodka...lots and lots of vodka.

What did they jack ole Slick Willie on to keep him awake long enough to give his speech?

"I love and support you" is for people in their romantic 20's.

By the time you reach your 30's and beyond you no longer are enraptured by that faerie tale of love.

What did they jack ole Slick Willie on to keep him awake long enough to give his speech?
Poor Bubba is an old big dog.

Old dogs sleep.

He is still the big dog.

His speech was great. One of the best.

"If you're going to keep staring at me then we might as well get to know each other's names ... ".

Forum List

Back