Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Are ‘Headed for a Divorce

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
fa32e3cf330ceadbe283cf63b95c1e36

After getting married in 2022, Ben.....................................

1715809479997.png

...........................and his wife recently decided to get a divorce. The couple set a new Hollywood record for the longest marriage in Hollywood history, going the entire 2 years.

"We just began to drift apart", said Ben. "Besides, people began to talk about us behind our backs like we were freaks. I mean, how can you stay married this long in Hollywood? Have an affair or something. It was so bad we stopped getting invited to parties"

When asked if he would remarry, "Of course, we will. I mean, whoever gets married the most times in Hollywood gets a second star on the Hollywood boulevard, so yea. Besides, getting divorced and married gets you in the news and, therefore, is a great career move. Let me just say, however, that despite it not working out between us Jenette...........I mean Jean..................I mean...........you know, you know the girl I was married too, right? She was the love of my life and I will always love her, yada, yada, yada. My only regret is we have no children to fight over"

Last edited:
fa32e3cf330ceadbe283cf63b95c1e36

After getting married in 2022, Ben.....................................

View attachment 947323

...........................and his wife recently decided to get a divorce. The couple set a new Hollywood record for the longest marriage in Hollywood history, going the entire 2 years.

"We just began to drift apart", said Ben. "Besides, people began to talk about us behind our backs like we were freaks. I mean, how can you stay married this long in Hollywood? Have an affair or something. It was so bad we stopped getting invited to parties"

When asked if he would remarry, "Of course, we will. I mean, whoever gets married the most times in Hollywood gets a second star on the Hollywood boulevard, so yea. Besides, getting divorced and married gets you in the news and, therefore, is a great career move. Let me just say, however, that despite it not working out between us Jenette...........I mean Jean..................I mean...........you know, you know the girl I was married too, right? She was the love of my life and I will always love her, yada, yada, yada. My only regret is we have no children to fight over"

I heard she was a serious bitch., :iagree:

Forum List

Back