Fauci admits "science" was made up.

We were all treated so unnecessarily poorly
the video with the hitlerish type telling us that Covid was the tool to show those elites how they could treat us and we'd comply.

I can't say anymore. Sick fkers. Fauci is one of em. He made a ton of money.

Has Fraudci’s ass been peer reviewed, cuz that’s where he pulled all his “science” from.

I particularly liked the one way only in the aisles at the stores. Nothing more fking ridiculous in my life. Just how stupid are human beings, well there you go. Especially now that we know there was zero science involved in Mr. Science's Hitler moments. Suffer you fking humans. fk you!

Psst, BTW, I didn't follow their rules. I went the wrong way I just turned the cart around and walked backward. It was hilarious. My wife and I were always laughing when I did it.

I did not encounter any stores that did one way lanes.

Jewel grocery, kohl’s

We don't have either of those in town. The only place I went that I recall had something really weird was Big Lots where the customer and the cashier were not allowed to be at the register at the same time so you would have to step back from the register 6 feet before the cashier would step forward 6 feet so cashier steps back, you put all your stuff on the belt and step back, they ring it up then step back 6 feet then you step forward and make the payment or put the cash down and step back back and then they stepped forward to do their part to print your receipt and put it down to step back and then you could step forward to get you items and receipt and change and then leave.

Once again this fraud is exposed. There was nothing about what he did that was based on science.

He is a complete fraud who should be in prison for funding Covid.

never happened; otherwise you’d have a quote from Dr. Fauci.

never happened; otherwise you’d have a quote from Dr. Fauci.
He said out loud to Marjorie Taylor. Here listen. From his own fking mouth.

Go to 4:25 where Marjorie asks her question and he responds, "it's not based on science and it just appeared" hahhaahahahaahahahahahaha, dude, follow along.

He said out loud to Marjorie Taylor. Here listen. From his own fking mouth.

Go to 4:25 where Marjorie asks her question and he responds, "it's not based on science and it just appeared" hahhaahahahaahahahahahaha, dude, follow along.

Its based on the principle of social distancing; >3 feet is about the length of an average person’s arm....six feet prevents you from touching another person.

Covid was intentionally released to get Trump out of office... the timing is just too coincidental....
when a party becomes this evil they must be dissolved because they will do this or worse again....
You've proved the old adage.

You can't fix stupid

I particularly liked the one way only in the aisles at the stores. Nothing more fking ridiculous in my life. Just how stupid are human beings, well there you go. Especially now that we know there was zero science involved in Mr. Science's Hitler moments. Suffer you fking humans. fk you!
Had the CDC been lead by Dr. Mengele instead of Dr. Fauci, we would have had experiments to determine the effectiveness of masking and social distancing.

And also if injecting bleach worked.

Had the CDC been lead by Dr. Mengele instead of Dr. Fauci, we would have had experiments to determine the effectiveness of masking and social distancing.

And also if injecting bleach worked.
take a listen.

Its based on the principle of social distancing; >3 feet is about the length of an average person’s arm....six feet prevents you from touching another person.
nope, Fauci just said it out loud!!! why do you fkers ignore the words that actually come out of people's mouths and forgive them their sins? I don't get it. FAuci said and I quote, ""it's not based on science and it just appeared"

Now no where in there did he say it was based on principle. You just lied and made it up!! why? What do you gain? you look the fool fker!! You can't even concede that is what he actually said out loud. why? oh, and under oath!!!!!!

take a listen.

This can be seen from 1942 with the notorious and often fatal experiments on low pressure, exposure to freezing temperatures, and infectious diseases when research could be taken to the point of death.

Science.

nope, Fauci just said it out loud!!! why do you fkers ignore the words that actually come out of people's mouths and forgive them their sins? I don't get it. FAuci said and I quote, ""it's not based on science and it just appeared"

This can be seen from 1942 with the notorious and often fatal experiments on low pressure, exposure to freezing temperatures, and infectious diseases when research could be taken to the point of death.

Science.

He made it up. Not based on science in any way, Simp.

He made it up. Not based on science in any way, Simp.

Based on science, like this?

doctors at the Ravensbruck concentration camp performed studies to test the effectiveness of sulfanilamide and other drugs in curbing such infections. They inflicted battlefield-like wounds in victims, then infected the wounds with bacteria such as streptococcus, tetanus, and gas gangrene. The doctors aggravated the resulting infection by rubbing ground glass and wood shavings into the wound, and they tied off blood vessels on either side of the injury to simulate what would happen to an actual war wound.

Science

Forum List

Back