Fauci admits "science" was made up.

He did. He was thinking outside the box, his theory was to blow up the eye of a hurricane to see if the explosion stopped the hurricane. Not sure what you think is off about that?
Brilliant. You now spread all the radiation from a nuclear weapon across half the ocean.

Science

If all you are going to do is to lay out insults why don't you write them all on one post so we can read them and get it over with...
Trump suggested a disinfectant that works in under a minute.

Those are limited to chemical agents, gaseous agents., and short EM like x-rays. Not visible light or UV, which takes several minutes.

Its based on the principle of social distancing; >3 feet is about the length of an average person’s arm....six feet prevents you from touching another person.
So you admit it has nothing to do with science.

You said "inject bleach".

Sorry sport, you lied.

BTW, ever heard of UV light? That has been used as a medical disinfectant for years, and is the only disinfectant mentioned by Trump. Take my advice and live with your loss here, it was a loser from the moment you posted that lie.
As I said. UV doesn't work in under a minute.

Trump suggested a disinfectant that works in under a minute.

Those are limited to chemical agents, gaseous agents., and short EM like x-rays. Not visible light or UV, which takes several minutes.
You are exposing your ignorance yet again.

Despite its effectiveness, highlighted by the ability to inactivate 99% of certain viruses on surfaces within just 6 seconds in lab settings, the lamp's utility is tempered by its limitations.

Nostrils is getting his ass kicked.
Despite its effectiveness, highlighted by the ability to inactivate 99% of certain viruses on surfaces within just 6 seconds in lab settings, the lamp's utility is tempered by its limitations.

Thanks for chiming in to expose what a moron you are, again.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So you admit it has nothing to do with science.
It does. But none of the science you would understand.
You have to take the mean velocity of a sneeze, and the Reynolds number for the size of the droplets to determine the drag, and therefore the point where gravity exceeds inertia.

You are exposing your ignorance yet again.

What you leave out highlighted by the ability to inactivate 99% of certain viruses on surfaces within just 6 seconds in lab settings

Find the time for UV to work on real world surfaces against COVID-19, which is much more resistant.

Brilliant. You now spread all the radiation from a nuclear weapon across half the ocean.

Science
we did it all the time in the 40s and 50's. Now it's no longer accepted? hmmmmm

What you leave out highlighted by the ability to inactivate 99% of certain viruses on surfaces within just 6 seconds in lab settings

Find the time for UV to work on real world surfaces against COVID-19, which is much more resistant.
viruses are not contagious on surfaces. They finally admitted it, it's why it finally stopped thank fking god, stupid obnoxious obsessed fkers trying to make everyone like them narcistic obsessers.

Its based on the principle of social distancing; >3 feet is about the length of an average person’s arm....six feet prevents you from touching another person.
nope, again, I posted the man saying it out loud, why do you wish to be an obtuse fkwad with no brain or honesty? I don't get it. what a fkdum. Go tell mr science you don't agree with him even though, it came from him. Tell him that isn't what he actually said. run along

we did it all the time in the 40s and 50's. Now it's no longer accepted? hmmmmm
No, that was concentrated to a single island, or atol.
Typical hurricanes are about 300 miles wide

viruses are not contagious on surfaces. They finally admitted it, it's why it finally stopped thank fking god, stupid obnoxious obsessed fkers trying to make everyone like them narcistic obsessers.
What do you mean not contagious on surfaces?

You confuse ease of transmission with contagion. Since it most easily spread in airborne form.

Covid was intentionally released to get Trump out of office... the timing is just too coincidental....
when a party becomes this evil they must be dissolved because they will do this or worse again....
Yup, they recently weaponized the justice system against Trump.

How did I leave that out when I included it in my post, Simp?:cuckoo:

You are still a proven liar..

Forum List

Back