Fauci admits "science" was made up.

Who said to do that? Bring a link with a quote, Simp.

Watch this..............
"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

This can be seen from 1942 with the notorious and often fatal experiments on low pressure, exposure to freezing temperatures, and infectious diseases when research could be taken to the point of death.

Science.
yep, explained very well from this dude in Germany or somewhere near there @4:21 of the video

Based on science, like this?

doctors at the Ravensbruck concentration camp performed studies to test the effectiveness of sulfanilamide and other drugs in curbing such infections. They inflicted battlefield-like wounds in victims, then infected the wounds with bacteria such as streptococcus, tetanus, and gas gangrene. The doctors aggravated the resulting infection by rubbing ground glass and wood shavings into the wound, and they tied off blood vessels on either side of the injury to simulate what would happen to an actual war wound.

Science
Anything on topic, Troll?

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."
You just proved you are a lying sack of shit.

Thanks for doing the legwork so I didn't have to.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

nope, Fauci just said it out loud!!! why do you fkers ignore the words that actually come out of people's mouths and forgive them their sins? I don't get it. FAuci said and I quote, ""it's not based on science and it just appeared"

Now no where in there did he say it was based on principle. You just lied and made it up!! why? What do you gain? you look the fool fker!! You can't even concede that is what he actually said out loud. why? oh, and under oath!!!!!!
folks, candycorn says the video that has fauci saying out loud under oath "it's not based on science and it just appeared" is fake. So watch a video that supposedly was faked by congress I supposed. I don't get their shit.

Trump also suggested dropping nukes on hurricanes.
He did. He was thinking outside the box, his theory was to blow up the eye of a hurricane to see if the explosion stopped the hurricane. Not sure what you think is off about that?

Stupid is denying the obvious and not seeing the quickest path to the truth....
The funny shit is that I provided the video of Fauci saying out loud under oath his recommendation for social distancing and masking was not based on science and it was something that just magically appeared to him. But he didn't make it up!!!! ahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Honestly, I can't stop laughing!!! These fkers are pure fking evil. And every one of these demofk cucks in here arguing he didn't say what he obviously did on video, are actually worse, cause they deny he said it and help extend the lunacy of the evil. Just fking unalive yourselves and save the world.

Last edited:
You just proved you are a lying sack of shit.

Thanks for doing the legwork so I didn't have to.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Maybe you're illiterate

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."[/size]

1717685486509.png

Maybe you're illiterate

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."[/size]
If all you are going to do is to lay out insults why don't you write them all on one post so we can read them and get it over with...

Maybe you're illiterate

You said "inject bleach".

Sorry sport, you lied.

BTW, ever heard of UV light? That has been used as a medical disinfectant for years, and is the only disinfectant mentioned by Trump. Take my advice and live with your loss here, it was a loser from the moment you posted that lie.

folks, candycorn says the video that has fauci saying out loud under oath "it's not based on science and it just appeared" is fake. So watch a video that supposedly was faked by congress I supposed. I don't get their shit.

Its based on the principle of social distancing; >3 feet is about the length of an average person’s arm....six feet prevents you from touching another person.

Forum List

Back