Fauci admits "science" was made up.

Not on COVID-19 under real world conditions.
You ready to look even dumber? You will................and I didn't think it was possible.

What’s known about UVC light and the new coronavirus?

UVC light can be used to kill the new coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2. Let’s look at what the research has discovered about UVC light and this coronavirus so far.

UVC light for disinfecting liquids

A recent study in the American Journal of Infection Control (AJIC) investigated using UVC light to kill large amounts of the new coronavirus in liquid cultures.

The study found that UVC light exposure completely inactivated the virus in 9 minutes.

UVC light for disinfecting surfaces

Another study, also published in the AJIC, looked at using a specific type of UVC light to kill SARS-CoV-2 on laboratory surfaces. The study found that the UVC light reduced the live coronavirus by 99.7 percent in 30 seconds.

The type of UVC light used in this study is called far-UVC light, which is UVC light between the wavelengths of 207 and 222 nanometersTrusted Source.

Far-UVC light is still damaging to germs but is less of a hazard to your skin and eyes than other types of UVC light.

UVC light for disinfecting air

One studyTrusted Source, published in the journal Scientific Reports, explored using far-UVC light to kill two types of human coronaviruses in the air. These two coronaviruses, 229E and OC43, can cause the common cold in humans.

Based off their results with these viruses, researchers estimated that, when applied to current regulatory standards, far-UVC light could kill 99.9 percent of airborne coronaviruses in about 25 minutes. They believe that these findings would extend to SARS-CoV-2 as well.

SUMMARY
UVC light can effectively kill SARS-CoV-2 or other coronaviruses in liquids, on surfaces, or in the air. Due to the fact that it presents less of a health hazard, far-UVC may be a good option for disinfection.

He did?

Quote him saying it is a "cure".

Methinks you just got caught in yet another lie, liar.:dance::dance::dance:
Trump: We bought a tremendous amount of … hydroxychloroquine, which I think is, you know, it’s a great malaria drug. It’s worked unbelievably, it’s a powerful drug on malaria. And there are signs that it works on [coronavirus], some very strong signs. And in the meantime, it’s been around a long time, and also works very powerfully on lupus. So there are some very strong, powerful signs, and we’ll have to see. Because again, it’s being tested now, this is a new thing that just happened to us, the invisible enemy, we call it.

It’s a very strong, powerful medicine, but it doesn’t kill people. We have some very good results and some very good tests. You’ve seen the same test that I have. In France, they had a very good test. But we don’t have time to go and say, gee, let’s take a couple of years and test it out. And let’s go and test with the test tubes and the laboratories. We don’t have time. I’d love to do that.

You ready to look even dumber? You will................and I didn't think it was possible.

UVC light can be used to kill the new coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2. Let’s look at what the research has discovered about UVC light and this coronavirus so far.

A recent study in the American Journal of Infection Control (AJIC) investigated using UVC light to kill large amounts of the new coronavirus in liquid cultures.

The study found that UVC light exposure completely inactivated the virus in 9 minutes.

Another study, also published in the AJIC, looked at using a specific type of UVC light to kill SARS-CoV-2 on laboratory surfaces. The study found that the UVC light reduced the live coronavirus by 99.7 percent in 30 seconds.

The type of UVC light used in this study is called far-UVC light, which is UVC light between the wavelengths of 207 and 222 nanometersTrusted Source.

Far-UVC light is still damaging to germs but is less of a hazard to your skin and eyes than other types of UVC light.

One studyTrusted Source, published in the journal Scientific Reports, explored using far-UVC light to kill two types of human coronaviruses in the air. These two coronaviruses, 229E and OC43, can cause the common cold in humans.

Based off their results with these viruses, researchers estimated that, when applied to current regulatory standards, far-UVC light could kill 99.9 percent of airborne coronaviruses in about 25 minutes. They believe that these findings would extend to SARS-CoV-2 as well.

Did you forget what you posted

Nine minutes. Not under one minute. Nine minutes.

Now apologize.

Trump: We bought a tremendous amount of … hydroxychloroquine, which I think is, you know, it’s a great malaria drug. It’s worked unbelievably, it’s a powerful drug on malaria. And there are signs that it works on [coronavirus], some very strong signs. And in the meantime, it’s been around a long time, and also works very powerfully on lupus. So there are some very strong, powerful signs, and we’ll have to see. Because again, it’s being tested now, this is a new thing that just happened to us, the invisible enemy, we call it.

It’s a very strong, powerful medicine, but it doesn’t kill people. We have some very good results and some very good tests. You’ve seen the same test that I have. In France, they had a very good test. But we don’t have time to go and say, gee, let’s take a couple of years and test it out. And let’s go and test with the test tubes and the laboratories. We don’t have time. I’d love to do that.
So once again you prove you are a lying sack.

Nowhere in there does Trump claim it is a cure for Covid.

Your lies are piling up high in this thread, liar.

Your citation: Based off their results with these viruses, researchers estimated that, when applied to current regulatory standards, far-UVC light could kill 99.9 percent of airborne coronaviruses in about 25 minutes.

Twenty five minutes, not under one minute. Twenty five minutes.

Now apologize.

The study found that UVC light exposure completely inactivated the virus in 9 minutes.[/b]

Now apologize.
Why did you edit out the one that took 30 seconds? This all stems from your blatant lie that Trump said to "inject bleach".

He was spitballing, and brought up the possibility of utilizing UV light, and that it should be looked into. He made no claims about how it would work.

You have claimed UV light doesn't work in under a minute. I proved that to be a lie.

You claimed it doesn't work on Covid. I proved that to be a lie.

Throw in the towel and try to save a little face, loser.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

So once again you prove you are a lying sack.

Nowhere in there does Trump claim it is a cure for Covid.

Your lies are piling up high in this thread, liar.

Read it for comprehension. Which you seem to lack. Since you posted a citation saying UV kills COVID in 9 minutes, and in 25 minutes.

Not under one minute.

So read Trumps claim for comprehension, and Trump is claiming that hydroxychloroquine can cure.

Now apologize.
FU.

Show me where I claimed UV worked on covid in under a minute in all conditions.

Seriously, seek help.

Read it for comprehension. Which you seem to lack. Since you posted a citation saying UV kills COVID in 9 minutes, and in 25 minutes.

Not under one minute.

So read Trumps claim for comprehension, and Trump is claiming that hydroxychloroquine can cure.
Trump never said it cured covid.

Your own link proved you are a liar.

FU.

Show me where I claimed UV worked on covid in under a minute in all conditions.

Seriously, seek help.

Here you go.

Trump suggested a disinfectant that works in under a minute.

Those are limited to chemical agents, gaseous agents., and short EM like x-rays. Not visible light or UV, which takes several minutes.

You are exposing your ignorance yet again.

Despite its effectiveness, highlighted by the ability to inactivate 99% of certain viruses on surfaces within just 6 seconds in lab settings, the lamp's utility is tempered by its limitations.

Actually you said in 6 seconds.

Fast effective solutions were discredited and avoided. Incarceration was suggested

MTG made a fool of herself again with her angry screeching banshee act.
Fauci stayed cool and calm.
Greene needs to get voted out.
She might make a good Wal Mart greeter someday but that's about the extent of her competence.
and lied straight faced is what you're saying. She simply asked him to state what he said, and he verified he didn't use science and it was made up! you know, the magically appeared thingy that magic eightball tells one.

You're dumber then a rock.

Hydroxychloroquine is not recommended as a treatment for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Also, hydroxychloroquine doesn't prevent infection with the virus that causes COVID-19.

Over time, clinical trials showed hydroxychloroquine:
Led to serious heart problems in some people.
Did not effectively treat COVID-19.
Did not prevent infection with the virus that causes COVID-19
are you suggesting then you agree the vaccine leads to myocarditis as well? If you're gonna tell on one, tell on them all. disingenuous cucks like you only argue with half a deck.

Forum List

Back