Fauci admits "science" was made up.

this one will make you laugh. Guaranteed.

MTG made a fool of herself again with her angry screeching banshee act.
Fauci stayed cool and calm.
Greene needs to get voted out.
She might make a good Wal Mart greeter someday but that's about the extent of her competence.

Once again this fraud is exposed. There was nothing about what he did that was based on science.

He is a complete fraud who should be in prison for funding Covid.

Yes I watched that hearing. We also watched most of the daily press conferences with Trump, Birx, Fauci et al as the COVID crisis came upon us. And it did become pretty obvious within a few weeks/months that the scientists were making it up as it went along. And leading that pack was Anthony Fauci.

Trump was between a rock and a hard place. He had the CDC and WHO and other medical groups screaming in one ear and Fauci and Birx, the presumed experts, telling him stuff in the other ear, and had to depend on outside information to decide how best to lead on handling COVID. As the medical professionals continued to put out mixed messages, so did he. At no time did he suggest any punishment or consequences for any governor or state or municipality who chose not to follow the 'expert' recommendations.

Meanwhile he went to work to make sure the governors had the facilities and equipment they needed for their people, had to decide how to mitigate the real financial hardship imposed by the shutdowns and restrictions plus keeping businesses (and the jobs they offered) afloat and pushed big pharma to come up with a vaccine.

He made mistakes. Everybody made mistakes. Everybody was struggling to find their way in a totally unique and unknown situation. But to blame him for COVID deaths in 2020 is utterly ridiculous. And to blame him for the huge deficit in 2020 when there was so little cash coming into the U.S. treasury but Pelosi and Schumer more than doubled the cost with pork in their determination to not let even a deadly crisis go to waste is also ridiculous. That left Trump with the choice to let people starve or accept the Democrat demands.

Last edited:
nope, again, I posted the man saying it out loud, why do you wish to be an obtuse fkwad with no brain or honesty? I don't get it. what a fkdum. Go tell mr science you don't agree with him even though, it came from him. Tell him that isn't what he actually said. run along
What I think your’re purposely ignoring is that the term was born out of the principle--essentially a time honored doctrine in medicine of social distancing.
I’ll put it in terms you will probably understand. When you go to a strip club to see women because, lets face it, that is as close as you ever get to seeing a woman naked....in many places they have a 3 foot rule. You may remember this from the times when you applied for a job there. This is to keep you from touching the strippers or, as they are known in Conservistan, the “talent”. You double that in non-blob-supporting society to six feet so you’re not touching a potentially infected person.

Understand now?

Of course you don’t.

What I think your’re purposely ignoring is that the term was born out of the principle--essentially a time honored doctrine in medicine of social distancing.
I’ll put it in terms you will probably understand. When you go to a strip club to see women because, lets face it, that is as close as you ever get to seeing a woman naked....in many places they have a 3 foot rule. You may remember this from the times when you applied for a job there. This is to keep you from touching the strippers or, as they are known in Conservistan, the “talent”. You double that in non-blob-supporting society to six feet so you’re not touching a potentially infected person.

Understand now?

Of course you don’t.
I don't recall Fraudci invoking the Stripper case studies science when he pulled 6 feet out of his ass.

Gotta link?

Yes I watched that hearing. We also watched most of the daily press conferences with Trump, Birx, Fauci et al as the COVID crisis came upon us. And it did become pretty obvious within a few weeks/months that the scientists were making it up as it went along. And leading that pack was Anthony Fauci.

Trump was between a rock and a hard place. He had the CDC and WHO and other medical groups screaming in one ear and Fauci and Birx, the presumed experts, telling him stuff in the other ear, and had to depend on outside information to decide how best to lead on handling COVID. As the medical professionals continued to put out mixed messages, so did he. At no time did he suggest any punishment or consequences for any governor or state or municipality who chose not to follow the 'expert' recommendations.

Meanwhile he went to work to make sure the governors had the facilities and equipment they needed for their people, had to decide how to mitigate the real financial hardship imposed by the shutdowns and restrictions plus keeping businesses (and the jobs they offered) afloat and pushed big pharma to come up with a vaccine.

I don't recall Fraudci invoking the Stripper case studies science when he pulled 6 feet out of his ass.

Gotta link?
An uncontrollable carom into the truth.

How much you want to bet @nostrils doesn’t call you a name for telling the truth.

Fauci wanted spotlight and fame. A dweeb who no one knew is suddenly thrust into control of the fate of the nation.
Much like Gates, he then turned into a lying, control freak monster. I knew he was insincere from the infamous picture of him with no mask on at a ballgame. That’s one libs frantically swore we were seeing incorrectly .

Last edited:
Despite its effectiveness, highlighted by the ability to inactivate 99% of certain viruses on surfaces within just 6 seconds in lab settings, the lamp's utility is tempered by its limitations.

Thanks for chiming in to expose what a moron you are, again.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
: crickets: from candycorn

Gotta link?
What about when Trump pulled hydroxychloroquine out of his ass, as a cure for COVID?

Understand now?

Of course you don’t.
dude, why didn't he just say that then? because what he factually said was it just appeared and wasn't based on science. So again, go tell him he really didn't say that out loud.

What about when Trump pulled hydroxychloroquine out of his ass, as a cure for COVID?
they use it today. He as always was way smarter than mr. science who admitted not using science.

Fauci wanted spotlight and fame. A dweeb who no one knew is suddenly thrust into control of the fate of the nation.
Much like Gates, he then turned into a lying, cibtrol freak monster. I knew he was insincere from the infamous picture of him with no mask on at a ballgame. That’s one libs frantically swore we were seeing incorrectly .
listen to the lies told by mr. science.

dude, why didn't he just say that then? because what he factually said was it just appeared and wasn't based on science. So again, go tell him he really didn't say that out loud.
Where did they get the 2 second rule in defensive driving from.
I don't think there was a scientific study to determine that either. Yet it's widely accepted.

they use it today. He as always was way smarter than mr. science who admitted not using science.
Not to treat or cure COVID. It's no more effective than placebo.
And it's harmful side effects far outweigh any COVID denominations

Because it wasn't in your post, stupid. Read what you posted and get back to me.
No. It's in there. You are a lying sack of shit.

Despite its effectiveness, highlighted by the ability to inactivate 99% of certain viruses on surfaces within just 6 seconds in lab settings, the lamp's utility is tempered by its limitations.

Thanks for chiming in to expose what a moron you are, again.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He did?

Quote him saying it is a "cure".

Methinks you just got caught in yet another lie, liar.:dance::dance::dance:

You're dumber then a rock.

Hydroxychloroquine is not recommended as a treatment for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Also, hydroxychloroquine doesn't prevent infection with the virus that causes COVID-19.

Over time, clinical trials showed hydroxychloroquine:
Led to serious heart problems in some people.
Did not effectively treat COVID-19.
Did not prevent infection with the virus that causes COVID-19

Forum List

Back