Notice How The Democrats Are Speeding Up -

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
- the flinging of poo concerning bathrooms and guns and BLM and no borders and bring in the illegals and assign them benefits etc., etc.?

Doesn't it seem they're getting a little anxious as the political season inexorably shortens, with Hillary dodging those twin snipers of the FBI, and Gowdy's committee?

Perhaps they're realizing that much of this nonsense can be undone on the spot with a penstroke come January 20th. They seem tres-jittery. :laugh:

Gowdy's committee?

200.gif

Cruz tried to run on the bathroom issue, and flamed out hilariously. I think that's what has gotten the bathroom-obsessed conservatives here so upset, that demonstration of how even Republicans think their bathroom obsession is creepy.

wasn't all the [ pun intended ] shit over public restrooms a republican idea like a border wall etc,
wouldn't that mean republican have been pushing those ideas first?

"Anyone looking for a report focused on the former Secretary of State will be disappointed," Gowdy said. "This investigation is not about her, and the report will not be about her either."

Of course it won't.

Cruz tried to run on the bathroom issue, and flamed out hilariously. I think that's what has gotten the bathroom-obsessed conservatives here so upset, that demonstration of how even Republicans think their bathroom obsession is creepy.

RE: da bathroom
It's the republicans long awaited jobs program.

Pecker checkers for men's rooms and crotch sniffers for the ladies.

A degree from Liberty university will be required.

Employment for the masses. Sniffing crotches and checking peckers one person at a time.

"Anyone looking for a report focused on the former Secretary of State will be disappointed," Gowdy said. "This investigation is not about her, and the report will not be about her either."

Of course it won't.

Probably not. Republicans can't afford to look any stupider with Trump on their ticket.

The democrats will be very wise to stay the hell away from this.
This is Pelosi-like liberalism that the American public, for the most part, HATES!!!!!!!

Hillary is one of those people that the more you know about her the less you like or trust her R PACs will take her apart.

What is creepy is having some liberal cross-dressing gender confused male going into the women's bathroom.....but nothing can be too perverted or disgusting for your kind.

What is creepy is having some liberal cross-dressing gender confused male going into the women's bathroom.....but nothing can be too perverted or disgusting for your kind.

Hillary is one of those people that the more you know about her the less you like or trust her R PACs will take her apart.

laugh-michael-scott.gif

And what are they going to say...

She's polling close to 100% in the banking and other financial industries making her the choice of the 0.0001%

Her "great right wing conspiracy" speech makes her sound psychotic and there are multiple versions in the public record.

Her bimbo eruption comments make her sound like a psychopath

The framing of her appearances during the primaries to make the crowds look bigger are classic opposition research fodder.

Her miraculous cattle trading success.

And the beat goes on forever.

By the way the "crooked Hillary" nicknaming has already started. I went to a business site and came right back here as is obvious.

laugh-michael-scott.gif

And what are they going to say...

She's polling close to 100% in the banking and other financial industries making her the choice of the 0.0001%
Making her the choice of people just like Donald Drumpf…. Yeah, go for it.

Her "great right wing conspiracy" speech makes her sound psychotic and there are multiple versions in the public record.
Nothing like relying on something that happened last century to deliver a victory (especially when it did zilch to quell her husband’s campaign)

Her bimbo eruption comments make her sound like a psychopath
Whatever that is….

Meanwhile…

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters,”
“I know words, I have the best words”
oT41FYI.jpg

Yeah, trot that pony out there.

The framing of her appearances during the primaries to make the crowds look bigger are classic opposition research fodder.
So you’re going to say what exactly…”She didn’t have people at her rallies?” She had people at the polls. About 1/2 a million more than Drumpf had in his home state… LOL.

Her miraculous cattle trading success.
Okay…nobody cared then; nobody cares now

And the beat goes on forever.

I sure hope it does….the list you provided is hilarious. More please.

Forum List

Back