Notre Dame Cathedral was Arson and Probably a Terrorist Attack.

I thought it was not only a sin but against the law of Moses to bear false witness, I think baring false witness is also...

It could had been radical leftists. They hate Christianity just as much if not more than Muslims.
Either or is bad. The Left and Radical Islam are Natural Allies due to their rabid Hatred of Christianity and Judaism.

Tree Muslims AND Radical Jews were ALL over Twitter BOTH CELEBRATING the carnage of Notre Dame, you should take the rose tinted glasses off with your Jew Fetish, there are some VERY EVIL Jews not ALL Jews are good peoples here is one who is a POS and as The Talmud is full of HATE for Christians then it's logical those French Priests burned that thing:

Radical rabbi says Notre Dame fire retribution for 13th-century Talmud burning

Shlomo Aviner, who moved to Israel from France in the 1960s, suggests fire that gutted iconic church may have been divine retribution for burning of Jewish manuscripts in 1242

"A prominent religious-Zionist rabbi known for his extremist views suggested on Wednesday that the fire that gutted the famed Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris earlier this week may have been divine retribution for the mass-burning of Talmud volumes by French Catholic priests in the city eight centuries earlier.

Rabbi Shlomo Aviner, the rabbi of the Beit El settlement and head of the Ateret Yerushalayim yeshiva, said that Jews should not commit arson against churches, but also that there was no duty to be saddened by the fire, which gutted the famed 12th-century cathedral."

Scores of stories about Churches being Vandalized in America too.
and by white people that are not Muslim.

You know this how, you know that Whites are destroying Roman Catholic Churches in America how? Link? If Whites are doing that they will be Leftist Athiest Antifa probably and NOT Conservative Christians.
It happened with the arrest of the sheriff's son in Louisiana that was finally fingered(heh-heh) and caught up in the dragnet of federal officials..Oh, did I mention he was torching churches of black folks, oh, my, gawd!

A few things were uncovered about The Notre Dame Cathedral during the coverage of the event.

1.) The Cathedral was full of sensors to detect fire.

2.) The Cathedral had been completely rewired back in 1990 with a focus on fire prevention and safety.

3.) There are two guards in The Cathedral at all times and the fire sensors are monitored 24-7.

4.) No flammable substances, welding or any activities are allowed inside the Cathedral in the restoration areas.

5.) The group doing the restoration is known for it's safety habits and precautions that it takes to prevent such events.

6.) 30 days prior an arson attack was conducted in Paris on a 17th Century Church.

7.) 875 Churches were Vandalized in France in 2018 alone.

All discussion of Arson or Terrorism is being suppressed right now in the News Media. It is also highly suspicious that this fire started IMMEDIATELY after the building was cleared of all workers and visitors. Adding to the fact that there is an epidemic in France of Church Vandalism and Arson attempts and the fact that PARTS OF FRANCE ARE BEING OVERRUN WITH JIHADISTS , and anyone with a logical mind should conclude the France is in the midsts of a cultural war and social upheaval, that they brought upon themselves.

Fox Business’ Lou Dobbs: Ruling out Notre Dame arson a “political decision”

Man charged with attempted arson of NYC cathedral

More than 200 killed in Sri Lanka attacks

Notre Dame: Was It Arson?

French Churches Are Being Destroyed at a Terrifying Rate

France: Catholic churches vandalized, set on fire, smeared with excrement

875 Catholic Churches in France Vandalized in 2018 by Leftists and Muslims

fb-meme-churches.jpg

Told you Tree take a look the thread is now in Conspiracy Theory Section.

You know this how, you know that Whites are destroying Roman Catholic Churches in America how? Link? If Whites are doing that they will be Leftist Athiest Antifa probably and NOT Conservative Christians.
It happened with the arrest of the sheriff's son in Louisiana that was finally fingered(heh-heh) and caught up in the dragnet of federal officials..Oh, did I mention he was torching churches of black folks, oh, my, gawd!

I refer to the vandalism of MANY Roman Catholic Church in California, I post about this the other night in a thread.

It could had been radical leftists. They hate Christianity just as much if not more than Muslims.
Either or is bad. The Left and Radical Islam are Natural Allies due to their rabid Hatred of Christianity and Judaism.

Tree Muslims AND Radical Jews were ALL over Twitter BOTH CELEBRATING the carnage of Notre Dame, you should take the rose tinted glasses off with your Jew Fetish, there are some VERY EVIL Jews not ALL Jews are good peoples here is one who is a POS and as The Talmud is full of HATE for Christians then it's logical those French Priests burned that thing:

Shlomo Aviner, who moved to Israel from France in the 1960s, suggests fire that gutted iconic church may have been divine retribution for burning of Jewish manuscripts in 1242

"A prominent religious-Zionist rabbi known for his extremist views suggested on Wednesday that the fire that gutted the famed Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris earlier this week may have been divine retribution for the mass-burning of Talmud volumes by French Catholic priests in the city eight centuries earlier.

Rabbi Shlomo Aviner, the rabbi of the Beit El settlement and head of the Ateret Yerushalayim yeshiva, said that Jews should not commit arson against churches, but also that there was no duty to be saddened by the fire, which gutted the famed 12th-century cathedral."

Wow. Some people REALLY can't let things go.

Yes it's totally pathetic. But that crowd are infamous for not letting ANYTHING go, most are probably mentally ill or whatever because of CENTURIES ago their Ancestors did all that Inbreeding with each other in their Middle Ages Self-Imposed Ghettos.

I refer to the vandalism of MANY Roman Catholic Church in California, I post about this the other night in a thread.
Like anyone cares about the Roman Catholics...They have a bad history in the world.

Yes it's totally pathetic. But that crowd are infamous for not letting ANYTHING go, most are probably mentally ill or whatever because of CENTURIES of Inbreeding with each other in their Middle Ages Self-Imposed Ghettos.
Damn Bohemians..

Like anyone cares about the Roman Catholics...They have a bad history in the world.

So why should anyone care about Jews and Muslims then?

A few things were uncovered about The Notre Dame Cathedral during the coverage of the event.

1.) The Cathedral was full of sensors to detect fire.

2.) The Cathedral had been completely rewired back in 1990 with a focus on fire prevention and safety.

3.) There are two guards in The Cathedral at all times and the fire sensors are monitored 24-7.

4.) No flammable substances, welding or any activities are allowed inside the Cathedral in the restoration areas.

5.) The group doing the restoration is known for it's safety habits and precautions that it takes to prevent such events.

6.) 30 days prior an arson attack was conducted in Paris on a 17th Century Church.

7.) 875 Churches were Vandalized in France in 2018 alone.

All discussion of Arson or Terrorism is being suppressed right now in the News Media. It is also highly suspicious that this fire started IMMEDIATELY after the building was cleared of all workers and visitors. Adding to the fact that there is an epidemic in France of Church Vandalism and Arson attempts and the fact that PARTS OF FRANCE ARE BEING OVERRUN WITH JIHADISTS , and anyone with a logical mind should conclude the France is in the midsts of a cultural war and social upheaval, that they brought upon themselves.

Fox Business’ Lou Dobbs: Ruling out Notre Dame arson a “political decision”

Man charged with attempted arson of NYC cathedral

More than 200 killed in Sri Lanka attacks

Notre Dame: Was It Arson?

French Churches Are Being Destroyed at a Terrifying Rate

France: Catholic churches vandalized, set on fire, smeared with excrement

875 Catholic Churches in France Vandalized in 2018 by Leftists and Muslims

fb-meme-churches.jpg

Told you Tree take a look the thread is now in Conspiracy Theory Section.
That is where his thread belongs, Lucy. So far, the investigators believe the fire began with a short circuit; the fire alarm malfunctioned (this most definitely did happen--two separate alarms went off twenty minutes apart) and sent people checking in the wrong location the first time.
Tree's thread is total conjecture written as fact.

So why should anyone care about Jews and Muslims then?
God has turned away also...

Yes it's totally pathetic. But that crowd are infamous for not letting ANYTHING go, most are probably mentally ill or whatever because of CENTURIES of Inbreeding with each other in their Middle Ages Self-Imposed Ghettos.
Damn Bohemians..

Well not Bohemians as in Bohemia, but what became The Soviet Union.

Forum List

Back