November 2nd...Middle East in History

I'm a devotee of history, and revel in understanding it's significance.

Did you ascertain the connection between the two items posted?

Right.

And you started a thread about a 1917 White Paper, not knowing that there was also a 1922 White Paper saying almost entirely the opposite.

Who do you think you fool with all of this abuse and pretending to be smart?

I'm a devotee of history, and revel in understanding it's significance.

Did you ascertain the connection between the two items posted?

Right.

And you started a thread about a 1917 White Paper, not knowing that there was also a 1922 White Paper saying almost entirely the opposite.

Who do you think you fool with all of this abuse and pretending to be smart?

What....???

...did you just say you're a fool?

This is news????

P. Chic -

We have discussed your very poor level of literacy before, so I won't bother pointing it out again.

Really...you made a mistake on this thread few high school children would make. An adult would admit to it.

P. Chic -

We have discussed your very poor level of literacy before, so I won't bother pointing it out again.

Really...you made a mistake on this thread few high school children would make. An adult would admit to it.

I've made no such mistake....so, your begging to be relevant has resulted in you being revealed as a liar,too.

Also, no shocker.

And, as for this..."Who do you think you fool with all of this abuse and pretending to be smart?"

...let's just say I'm somewhere between you and 'smart,' and we'll leave it at that.

P. Chic -

Then I'll ask the question you ignored on page one.

What is your position on the 1922 White Paper?

And yes, I know that you had never heard of it prior to my mentioning it.

P. Chic -

Then I'll ask the question you ignored on page one.

What is your position on the 1922 White Paper?

And yes, I know that you had never heard of it prior to my mentioning it.

1. "...you ignored on page one."
Aren't you used to people ignoring you, yet?
How about when you speak and they roll their eyes?

2. "And yes, I know...."
As far as what you know....a suggestion of anything not yet in evidence

3. It is true that you thought Joan of Arc was Noah’s wife?

P. Chic -

I never expected that you would have the honesty to admit that you were not aware of the paper, the interest to learn about it, or the brains to research it.

P. Chic -

I never expected that you would have the honesty to admit that you were not aware of the paper, the interest to learn about it, or the brains to research it.

Oooo....did I hurt your widdle feeling?

But, gee....bet I'm not the only one to make you look like an ass, huh?

Aren't you proud of my bravery in responding to you? People around you are at risk of second hand stupidity.

Now for the really bad news: this won't be the last time I rip you a new one.

P. Chic -

In the entire history of this board, you have never and will never 'win' any debate, because you are semi-literate at best.

It also doesn't help that you tend to post on topics like Hitler, evolution and the Balfour Declaration that you patently know nothing about and never will.

If you think that reflects well on you, carry on.

This is absolutely insanely crazy that anyone could beleive what Penelope believes.

Freaking nuts.

Penelope is not unique-----she believes islamo Nazi propaganda----the core of which was written by her fellow islamo Nazis-----most specifically the ones offered refuge
in muslim countries in order to escape the Nuremburg trials.------there are milions of scum bags just like her----the crap she believes is drummed into the heads of children in muslim schools in muslim countries and countries with significant muslim populations like India-----I encountered such people in my youth and read the same literature. She is a parrot

P. Chic -

In the entire history of this board, you have never and will never 'win' any debate, because you are semi-literate at best.

It also doesn't help that you tend to post on topics like Hitler, evolution and the Balfour Declaration that you patently know nothing about and never will.

If you think that reflects well on you, carry on.

Face it....I rolled you up and smoked you like a Cuban cigar.

February 2nd in Yemen:
"On August 16, 2010,[7] Shaye was arrested by the Yemeni government.

"After 34 days of confinement, he was convicted of 'terrorism-related charges' in a trial regarded by Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, Committee to Protect Journalists, and the International Federation of Journalists as a sham trial and sentenced to 5 years imprisonment.[1][8]

"After a public outcry from tribal leaders in Yemen over Shaye's imprisonment, Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Saleh was prepared to release Shaye, but he was swayed otherwise by a call from U.S. President Barack Obama on February 2, 2011 citing his 'concern' over Shaye's imminent release."

What "crime" did Abdulelah Haider Shaye commit to warrant the leader of the free world's "concern?" He reported the US missile strike at al-Majalah that killed 46 civilians and 0 combatants.

Abdulelah Haider Shaye - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Witness to a Massacre Yemeni Tribal Leader Recalls How U.S. Attack on al-Majalah Killed 45 Civilians Democracy Now

yeah SO? I certainly believe that it happened-----and I certainly believe
that the US is trying to ally itself with a few of the DOZENS of different
warring parties in Yemen------it seems to me that the US attack was IN
COLLUSION with President Saleh-----who-----may not be perfect but was
probably a lot better than the mess bloody mess that exists in Yemen today---
which IS KILLING a lot more than 46------and has a potential which is
enormous. Yemen borders Saudi Arabia-------Saudi Arabia is a very important
target for bloody islamists. ---------IMHO it's going to get worse and the US
cannot avoid being involved---------PS the conflict is not created by
******ZIONISM******

nor is the fact that cholera is endemic
in the middle east