November 9th Play Date

Who will be here on USMB on Nov 9th?

• Yes, wouldn't miss it for the world!

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No, I'll be at home with the curtains down, crying hysterically

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't dare show my face

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure, but I don't really care...we're all gonna die anyways.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Oh yeah, that's gonna be a hoot.

I hope someone has been bookmarking the prediction threads.

Practically the only ones making predictions are Hillary supporters. That tells you quite a bit about how confident Trumpians are in their boy.

Yea right the cubs are going to win the world series...

And keep the house.

And obstruct hillary

Hillary will get caught again in more scandals

Who plans on being here?
I'm leaving in a couple of days and won't be coming back this way again. So, no - I won't be here in November. I pray that all of you will draw close to the Lord Jesus Christ in the coming days so that you will be prepared for whatever November brings.

Practically the only ones making predictions are Hillary supporters. That tells you quite a bit about how confident Trumpians are in their boy.
Oh, there are still Drumpfettes reporting that he will win. They'll be the most fun of all!:spinner:

Oh, there are still Drumpfettes reporting that he will win. They'll be the most fun of all!:spinner:

Lets see cubs will win the world series this year, with that said I wouldn't count trump out yet ....

I'll be at Fort Sumter manning the ramparts as so many conservatives are praying for a second civil war.

I mean all we'll be doing in the Fort is grilling steaks and drinking Heineken, but we'll all say in unison 'radical islamic terrorists' and magically they'll all be defeated by our words as they float up into the air. Donny may try to start his home-built speed boat and do a drive by but someone took the spark plug out of the motor so not too worried about it.

One of the Colonels in the Fort has trucked in an old discarded bronze statue of Jefferson Davis. We'll be taking potshots at it with a 1789 flint-lock pistol someone found in one of the basements. We're going to be celebrating in the place where the South started up some trouble after the last time they really didn't like the outcome of an election.

And then like last time we'll ask them to rejoin us and be one nation again. "Have a beer! Sam's got steaks cooking and Old Doc Green's wife is bringing enough Apple Crisp to feed an army."

I'll be at Fort Sumter manning the ramparts as so many conservatives are praying for a second civil war.

I mean all we'll be doing in the Fort is grilling steaks and drinking Heineken, but we'll all say in unison 'radical islamic terrorists' and magically they'll all be defeated by our words as they float up into the air. Donny may try to start his home-built speed boat and do a drive by but someone took the spark plug out of the motor so not too worried about it.

One of the Colonels in the Fort has trucked in an old discarded bronze statue of Jefferson Davis. We'll be taking potshots at it with a 1789 flint-lock pistol someone found in one of the basements. We're going to be celebrating in the place where the South started up some trouble after the last time they really didn't like the outcome of an election.

And then like last time we'll ask them to rejoin us and be one nation again. "Have a beer! Sam's got steaks cooking and Old Doc Green's wife is bringing enough Apple Crisp to feed an army."

Lmao you don't even have the money for a bus pass to get to division street much less then fort Sumter.

Every Fort needs a fluffer I guess

Forum List

Back