Now "Backpage" has been shutdown by the FBI

Jeff Sessions is obsessed with Vice laws

Marijuana and now prostitution. Victimless crimes

You know, in some countries over in Europe and other places, prostitution is legal and regulated. Why can't we do that over here? It would cut down a lot on STD's (workers over in Europe have regular check ups and are issued health cards), as well as give a woman a way to pursue charges if she's beaten up or ripped off.

You know, in some countries over in Europe and other places, prostitution is legal and regulated. Why can't we do that over here? It would cut down a lot on STD's (workers over in Europe have regular check ups and are issued health cards), as well as give a woman a way to pursue charges if she's beaten up or ripped off.
Puritan America

Yeah, the puritans have messed up a lot of stuff for us. One thing that happens on all the beaches in Europe is that they are all top optional for women.

Here in the US? Women walking around topless would be arrested in many places, as well as received condemnation from mothers with young kids.

From the article:
Specific charges against Lacey were not disclosed because a judge ordered the case sealed, the Arizona Republic reported.
Um, how is one to know what to make of the matter without knowing what the charges are?

Now all my "Pay to Play options" are fading away.
There, there. There remain plenty of call girl/boy services all over the U.S. and if none of them suit you, there's always Nevada.

From the article:
Specific charges against Lacey were not disclosed because a judge ordered the case sealed, the Arizona Republic reported.
Um, how is one to know what to make of the matter without knowing what the charges are?

There, there. There remain plenty of call girl/boy services all over the U.S. and if none of them suit you, there's always Nevada.

What call girl services?

-u
From the article:

What call girl services?
LMGTFY

Surely you aren't serious?
I think you need to "get out more." Anyone who's merely aware of the world in which we live must necessarily know such businesses exist, regardless of whether one avails themselves of those organizations' offerings.

Edit:
If you seek something more long-term than a hook-up: LMGTFY

Last edited:
-u
From the article:

What call girl services?
LMGTFY

I think you need to "get out more." Anyone who's merely aware of the world in which we live must necessarily know such businesses exist, regardless of whether one avails themselves of those organizations' offerings.

Edit:
Our First Lady was a call girl

-u
From the article:

What call girl services?
LMGTFY

Edit:

I live in Philly

-u
From the article:

What call girl services?
LMGTFY

Edit:
Our First Lady was a call girl
I wouldn't know whether she was or was not. Either way, I'm not of a mind to ridicule call girls. My remarks were offered only for the purpose of stating that there are ways other than Backpage.com to get some "play" for which one must pay.

-u
From the article:

What call girl services?
LMGTFY

Edit:

I live in Philly
What's that got to do with it? Neither the women nor you are monoliths stuck in perpetuity to one place on the Earth.

-u
From the article:

What call girl services?
LMGTFY

Edit:

I live in Philly
What's that got to do with it? Neither the women nor you are monoliths stuck in perpetuity to one place on the Earth.

They would travel to philly?

-u
From the article:

What call girl services?
LMGTFY

Edit:

I live in Philly
Read the profiles of the women who appeal to you or call the agency that coordinates meetings for the women listed on their site. You'll be happily given the information you need. Suffice to say, your living in Philly and being unwilling to leave it need not be an impediment. Hell, there are surely call girls in Philly. It's too big a city for there not to be.

-u
From the article:

What call girl services?
LMGTFY

Edit:

I live in Philly
Read the profiles of the women who appeal to you or call the agency that coordinates meetings for the women listed on their site. You'll be happily given the information you need. Suffice to say, your living in Philly and being unwilling to leave it need not be an impediment. Hell, there are surely call girls in Philly. It's too big a city for there not to be.

Basically looking for some girl to use me as a "Human Sofa". So I guess I have to do some research

-uLMGTFY

Edit:

I live in Philly

Basically looking for some girl to use me as a "Human Sofa". So I guess I have to do some research
I guess I have to do some research
Yes.

Forum List

Back