Now can we all say the word together......Deplorable!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Protester With Oxygen Tank Allegedly ā€˜Cold-Cockedā€™ By Trump Supporter At N.C. Rally
ā€œPeople need to know what state of agitation [Trump] puts people in.ā€

When they turn on their own...ie white people....you know you gotta go there:
A woman protesting at a Donald Trump event in North Carolina on Monday night was allegedly assaulted by a supporter of the Republican presidential candidate.

ā€œI said you better learn to speak Russian, and I said the first two words are going to be, ha ha. [The suspect] stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me,ā€ Shirley Teter, 69, told the local ABC station WLOS.

Teter has chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and needs an oxygen tank to breathe, the Citizen Times reported. She told the newspaper she was in the hospital until 2 a.m., has pain in her jaw and canā€™t chew.

Authorities have issued a warrant for Richard Campbell, 73, of Edisto Island, South Carolina, in connection with the attack, WLOS reported.
57d8b8c71800001034bd141b.jpg

Protester With Oxygen Tank Allegedly ā€˜Cold-Cockedā€™ By Trump Supporter At N.C. Rally

A woman protesting at a Donald Trump event in North Carolina on Monday night was allegedly assaulted by a supporter of the Republican presidential candidate.

ā€œI said you better learn to speak Russian, and I said the first two words are going to be, ha ha. [The suspect] stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me,ā€ Shirley Teter, 69, told the local ABC station WLOS.

Teter has chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and needs an oxygen tank to breathe, the Citizen Times reported. She told the newspaper she was in the hospital until 2 a.m., has pain in her jaw and canā€™t chew.

Authorities have issued a warrant for Richard Campbell, 73, of Edisto Island, South Carolina, in connection with the attack, WLOS reported.
While I don't condone socking old folks....if you are following somebody, basically harassing them and talking shit...don't be surprised if they turn around and knock your teeth down your throat. The guy should be arrested if he did this...and the lady should take a hint and stay home and talk smack online or something. Don't talk trash to people IRL you don't know unless you're ready to deal with a possible violent reaction.

• Banned

While I don't condone socking old folks....if you are following somebody, basically harassing them and talking shit...don't be surprised if they turn around and knock your teeth down your throat. The guy should be arrested if he did this...and the lady should take a hint and stay home and talk smack online or something. Don't talk trash to people IRL you don't know unless you're ready to deal with a possible violent reaction.
Com'on, christian lets say the word together....deplorable!!:banana::banana:

While I don't condone socking old folks....if you are following somebody, basically harassing them and talking shit...don't be surprised if they turn around and knock your teeth down your throat.

I dont condone hitting old people but here is my excuse for why hitting old people is ok

How about illiterate?

Punching out old ladies is deplorable. I will give you that. But she basically admits she was asking for it...following behind him and talking shit. Hopefully she learned her lesson, not everybody takes kindly to heckling. Mess with the wrong person and you could get punched.

While I don't condone socking old folks....if you are following somebody, basically harassing them and talking shit...don't be surprised if they turn around and knock your teeth down your throat.

I dont condone hitting old people but here is my excuse for why hitting old people is ok
What a leap that was! Lmao! It's just a fact. You have to spin real fast and hard to say what I said was condoning the action. I said the guy should be in jail, that clearly shows I don't condone it.

He was 73. Lol
Yeah, he shouldn't have fallen into her trap, but she provoked someone she thought was old enough not to respond with a punch, I bet.

Punching out old ladies is deplorable. I will give you that. But she basically admits she was asking for it...following behind him and talking shit. Hopefully she learned her lesson, not everybody takes kindly to heckling. Mess with the wrong person and you could get punched.
Mess with the wrong people and its okay......so them nigga's in Detroit and Chicago....who get shot for fuckin with the wrong people, its okay?

He was older than her.

He was older than her.

Yeah, but he is also a man and didn't have a oxygen tank to drag around. He should've just walked briskly away. Let's not make excuses for his stupidity. Like I said, she was stupid too...but what puts him squarely in the wrong is he turned around and punched her.

Seems she might be lying
Woman accused of lying about Trump supporter punching her....video doesn't support story....
He was older than her.

Yeah, but he is also a man and didn't have a oxygen tank to drag around. He should've just walked briskly away. Let's not make excuses for his stupidity. Like I said, she was stupid too...but what puts him squarely in the wrong is he turned around and punched her.

Seems she might be lying
Woman accused of lying about Trump supporter punching her....video doesn't support story....
He was older than her.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, yeah and I'm sure laying on the ground waiting for someone to help her up was fake too....bye Felicia!!

Mess with the wrong people and its okay......so them nigga's in Detroit and Chicago....who get shot for fuckin with the wrong people, its okay?
Obama seems to think so.

Seems she might be lying
He was older than her.
I wouldn't be surprised. The left always lies. To them, the ends always justify the means.

Obama seems to think so.
Ouch!

Seems she might be lying
He was older than her.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, yeah and I'm sure laying on the ground waiting for someone to help her up was fake too....bye Felicia!!
I'm sure she did, she is a lifetime protester. She is also a liberal, which in itself deplorable.

Seems she might be lying
He was older than her.
Yeah, she's on the ground so perhaps she was dehydrated, has allergies, and was just diagnosed with pneumonia but ignored her doctor's advice. It happens a lot.

Forum List

Back