Now can we all say the word together......Deplorable!!

Seems she might be lying
Woman accused of lying about Trump supporter punching her....video doesn't support story....
He was older than her.
Punching out old ladies is deplorable. I will give you that. But she basically admits she was asking for it...following behind him and talking shit. Hopefully she learned her lesson, not everybody takes kindly to heckling. Mess with the wrong person and you could get punched.
Yeah, but he is also a man and didn't have a oxygen tank to drag around. He should've just walked briskly away. Let's not make excuses for his stupidity. Like I said, she was stupid too...but what puts him squarely in the wrong is he turned around and punched her.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, yeah and I'm sure laying on the ground waiting for someone to help her up was fake too....bye Felicia!!
Yeah, she's on the ground so perhaps she was dehydrated, has allergies, and was just diagnosed with pneumonia but ignored her doctor's advice. It happens a lot.
Thread winner.

1ai3y4.jpg

http://usuncut.com/politics/hillary-clinton-racist-sexist-tumblr/

No Means No — Stop Trying to Bully Me Into Voting for Hillary Clinton ...
https://medium.com/.../no-means-no-stop-trying-to-mentally-rape-me-into-voting-for...
No Means No — Stop Trying to Bully Me Into Voting for Hillary Clinton ... In earlier versions of this article, I used the terms “mental rape” and “mental abuse” to describe my feelings with regard to how I was being treated by Hillary supporters.
Sportscaster Says Trump Supporter Deserved Abuse Because She ...
www.mediaite.com/.../sportscaster-says-trump-supporter-deserved-abuse-bec...
Mediaite
Jun 3, 2016 - Sportscaster Says Trump Supporter Deserved Abuse Because She Was ..... Fascist Democrat, what would happen if a Hillary Clinton supporter ...

This elections are baiting hate and violence because Hillary thought she was going to walk straight the white house.

Protester With Oxygen Tank Allegedly ‘Cold-Cocked’ By Trump Supporter At N.C. Rally
“People need to know what state of agitation [Trump] puts people in.”

When they turn on their own...ie white people....you know you gotta go there:
A woman protesting at a Donald Trump event in North Carolina on Monday night was allegedly assaulted by a supporter of the Republican presidential candidate.

“I said you better learn to speak Russian, and I said the first two words are going to be, ha ha. [The suspect] stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me,” Shirley Teter, 69, told the local ABC station WLOS.

Teter has chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and needs an oxygen tank to breathe, the Citizen Times reported. She told the newspaper she was in the hospital until 2 a.m., has pain in her jaw and can’t chew.

Authorities have issued a warrant for Richard Campbell, 73, of Edisto Island, South Carolina, in connection with the attack, WLOS reported.
57d8b8c71800001034bd141b.jpg

How low can you get, liberals are now sending their grandmas in as plants at Trump events.

If you disrupt a political rally you are infringing on those peoples' right to assemble. You don't have a right to protest in such a venue. Protest outside on the street in public where it is legal. Otherwise you will get clocked.

This is gone into farce. An old lady picks on an even older gent to harass then gets cold cocked. Battle of the septugenarians!

They are the right age to be back in the 60s fighting over the Viet Nam war. For a moment, they were both young again!

Protester With Oxygen Tank Allegedly ‘Cold-Cocked’ By Trump Supporter At N.C. Rally
“People need to know what state of agitation [Trump] puts people in.”

When they turn on their own...ie white people....you know you gotta go there:
A woman protesting at a Donald Trump event in North Carolina on Monday night was allegedly assaulted by a supporter of the Republican presidential candidate.

“I said you better learn to speak Russian, and I said the first two words are going to be, ha ha. [The suspect] stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me,” Shirley Teter, 69, told the local ABC station WLOS.

Teter has chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and needs an oxygen tank to breathe, the Citizen Times reported. She told the newspaper she was in the hospital until 2 a.m., has pain in her jaw and can’t chew.

Authorities have issued a warrant for Richard Campbell, 73, of Edisto Island, South Carolina, in connection with the attack, WLOS reported.
57d8b8c71800001034bd141b.jpg

How low can you get, liberals are now sending their grandmas in as plants at Trump events.

If you disrupt a political rally you are infringing on those peoples' right to assemble. You don't have a right to protest in such a venue. Protest outside on the street in public where it is legal. Otherwise you will get clocked.

she lied and has surrendered to police

I love the little dicks characters...reminds me so much of giddy white men!!

You hang around with too many democrats...
Tigger would have to have friends in order to hang out with democrats.

Not necessarily. She probably lives in a cesspool city and can't help but be surrounded by scum.
Look at NYC, Chicago, Detroit, Boston, etc.
Fair enough.

Forum List

Back