🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now even the steaks are being locked up! Florida Walmart is securing $20 ribeyes with mesh wiring and electronic security tag to prevent theft

Have we reached such a dangerous moment in American history?
Welkom to the senile puppet Sleepy Joey Xi's alleged "Presidency" ......
Will the Biden administration drag us across a line that nobody will ever be able to recover.

Beat me to it. But I have a freezer full of fine local beef, all of which came in at about $5/lb, including cut & wrap.

Right there with you. I get my good beef, pork, and seafood shipped to me, and buy stuff like chicken and sausage at Sam's Club.

These days, the only times I set foot in a regular supermarket is when I need small, random items in a hurry.

Yep. Wanted a blow dryer. Same thing..took me forever to find an employee to unlock the case. Finally gave up.

The Walmarts here in Phoenix even lock up the socks and underwear now, because the homeless people keep swiping them. Insane amount of hassle to get my kid a lousy pack of Fruit-of-the-Looms because he outgrew all of his.

I looked at it and I don't see how the steak in his hand wrapped up in chicken wire will keep it from being stolen.

View attachment 600441

That price looks like prices a year ago because the last two good ribeyes I saw like those in the image were nearly 60 dollars at Walmart.

The mesh sets off the beeper things at the doors. not that will stop anyone

Have we reached such a dangerous moment in American history?
Welkom to the senile puppet Sleepy Joey Xi's alleged "Presidency" ......
Will the Biden administration drag us across a line that nobody will ever be able to recover.
Yeah. All Joeys fault. Shoot thy neighbor !

Walmart has locked up a lot of items.
Good luck finding an employee who has a key or even cares about finding someone who does.
Wanted a Sonic toothbrush and couldn't find anyone who had the key for the case. Eventually walked out and bought it from Target who didn't lock them up.

They have had Gillette razor blades under locked down for years.

Walmart has locked up a lot of items.
Good luck finding an employee who has a key or even cares about finding someone who does.
Wanted a Sonic toothbrush and couldn't find anyone who had the key for the case. Eventually walked out and bought it from Target who didn't lock them up.

Yup. Back when I lived in California, there was a ghetto-ass Walmart near my office, and they had to lock up the spray paint, shaving razors, alcohol, cold medicine, baby formula, and all the electronics. Sad state of affairs.

I will admit that I have spent plenty of money at Walmarts all over. But that was pretty much before the self-checkout and the high security measures. Of course, the WalMarts were usually more rural than urban.

But even when I shopped at Wally World, I'm not buying my steaks there.

Forum List

Back